Cross Genre Nominations #11

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Here are the rules:

(1) All nominations must be between one character primarily identified as a comic book character and a character of another medium outside of comics.

(2) No spite nominations.

(3) In order to receive official consideration once the poll thread is made ANOTHER person must communicate their support for the nomination other than the person who proposed it.

(4) Try not to spam nominations, consider them carefully and then post them in this thread.

(5) Explain the scenario and why you think the matchup would be a good one and provide documentation for the character(s) proposed so that others can understand what they're dealing with.

(6) When nodding state which would win in your opinion.

Characters off limits:
Until 12th thread:
Farnsworth
Stewie
Doom

amnesia
Ares vs Kenpachi

Can't think of anything else...

Blair Wind
Kakashi (w/Sharingan being used) vs Gorgon (Tomi Shishido)

Black bolt z
River tam(possibly with a sword) vs. Daredevil

TheTyrant
Mundus from Devil May Cry vs Marvel Odin.

chomperx9
plasticman vs stay puft marshmallow man

Lord_Talron
wile e. coyote vs rhino.

they will compete in a fail match. whoever has the most fail feats wins

marwash22
lulz. i like that. but Wile E. Stomps with just one episode.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Kakashi (w/Sharingan being used) vs Gorgon (Tomi Shishido) nod goddamit

xmarksthespot
I'll nod Kakashi vs Gorgon.

MooCowofJustice
Toph (Avatar: The Last Airbender) vs Daredevil

Neither can see, but both have other methods. I don't know if Toph senses aerial projectiles very well, but she has a lot of power she can work with. Daredevil has hand to hand skill, probably speed, and I don't know of any impressive durability feats for Toph. Daredevil probably has decent ones himself and impressive stamina or something.

The Twilight vampires vs Ghost Rider (Blaze) and some extra help if he needs it in the form of Kain from The Legacy of Kain, and/or someone else I don't know. Blade?

I don't know how strong the vampires are, but I hear they're really fast. To be honest I just want to see if we can get a thread where they get beat on. It's not a spite thread, I tried to make it fair. That's why it's all of them.

We need a Cole McGrath thread. But I dunno who'd be good. I have a few ideas, if someone wouldn't mind giving opinions on other options or which of mine would be the best I'd appreciate it. So Cole vs Gambit, Batman, Multiple Man (loose in Empire City), Captain America or maybe even Luke Cage?

marwash22
Toph rapes Matt. As soon as he moves, it's a wrap.

As far as the Twilight vamps are concerned, they have nothing that can hurt movie GR, let alone comic GR.

MooCowofJustice
I doubt that. If Daredevil has enhanced senses how would he not feel the rock moving underneath him? Isn't he really fast with reaction timing too?

NemeBro
Toph could send a literal tidal wave of Earth flying at Matt.

MooCowofJustice
...dammit.

Hadn't thought of bending on that scale.

However, Cole vs Multiple Man loose in Empire City anyone? I'm finding this one intriguing now.

Wei Phoenix
For Cole, you'd be better off with someone like Spider-Man, Wolverine, possibly Cyclops, possibly Dazzler but I don't think the board has that many Dazzler fans.

Lord_Talron
Batman vs the Nexus 6 replicants (Roy, Pris, Leon, and Zhora) from Blade Runner

-fight takes place in the apartment building that J. F. Sebastian lived in
-they all start out in different corners of the building and dont know where the others are
-replicants are bloodlusted
-they have plenty of time to live (incase anyone actually brings that up)
-batman is not allowed to use his belt offensively, but can use it to enhance mobility, senses, etc
-batman is allowed to use objects in the building as weapons however

i think this is a good fight because the replicants are all military and special ops models with superhuman strength, agility, and durability.

batman's morality is on but feel free to debate if he will be ok retiring replicants as he will be informed beforehand what they are

MooCowofJustice
I just figured Cole vs Multiple Man loose in Empire City would be cool. It's kinda like what he does in his whole game, there could be enemies with a weapon just about anywhere as he walks around. And he's kinda a literal super soldier. Electrical rockets, grenades, and etc etc.

I would think Spider-Man is spite. As well as Wolverine. Both would be way stronger than Cole, and so far his best durability is being hit in the head with an apparently 5 ton girder and being okay. I also didn't think Adamantium conducted electricity, so it wouldn't work quite as well against Wolverine.

I also thought Cyclops had way too much power in his optic beams. These guys would probably be better against Kessler.

Omega Vision
How about Powerpuff Girls vs Ms Marvel?

amnesia
Powerpuff girls aren't that weak.

Existere
Samus Aran vs. Forerunner?

Wei Phoenix
Adamantium is metal, why wouldn't it conduct electricity?

Mulitple Man and his dupes would all get oneshotted unless Cole's attacks are extremely weak.

MooCowofJustice
Still threatening. Can't he make hundreds? And can't they all communicate with each other? The Reapers and Dust Men are dangerous to Cole and they don't actively hunt him. Multiple Man doing so could be very threatening.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Existere
Samus Aran vs. Forerunner?
Forerunner stomps.

Existere
Maybe, I don't actually know how powerful Samus' firepower is, hence my '?'.

I feel like there's a character that Forerunner would be a really good fight for though, but I can't figure out who it would be.

Maybe one of the better jedi...

MooCowofJustice
If a Jedi can take Forerunner, Samus can probably take him. Unless he's a psychic or something.

Metroid tech is amazing.

Omega Vision
Maybe, I don't actually know how powerful Samus' firepower is, hence my '?'.

I feel like there's a character that Forerunner would be a really good fight for though, but I can't figure out who it would be.

Maybe one of the better jedi...
She's a Herald, she'd stomp pretty much any Jedi.

Etna
Originally posted by Omega Vision
How about Powerpuff Girls vs Ms Marvel?

nod

Existere
Forerunner is a she. The chick in OV's sig. Basically a really skilled, semi-powerful brick who somehow ended up in Low Herald though I've always wondered why...

but anyways, I was thinking a Jedi or Sith since they make pretty great anti-bricks.

MooCowofJustice
Samus can run at Mach 17 and her Ice Beam either hits or gets near Absolute Zero. Metroid Tech is ftw.

To further emphasize this. Her ship can travel 72 times the speed of light without warp.

Omega Vision
Forerunner is a she. The chick in OV's sig. Basically a really skilled, semi-powerful brick who somehow ended up in Low Herald though I've always wondered why...

but anyways, I was thinking a Jedi or Sith since they make pretty great anti-bricks.
The fact she soloed an Alternate JLA mebbe?

Existere
The fact she soloed an Alternate JLA mebbe? The real deal JLA has been soloed or near-soloed by more than one non-herald, so I don't see soloing an alternate reality (read: cannon fodder) JLA as an automatic qualifier for herald level.

Omega Vision
The real deal JLA has been soloed or near-soloed by more than one non-herald, so I don't see soloing an alternate reality (read: cannon fodder) JLA as an automatic qualifier for herald level.
Name one non-Herald that has soloed the Big Seven.

Blair Wind

Prometheus.

So far:

Ares vs Kenpachi
Kakashi (w/Sharingan being used) vs Gorgon (Tomi Shishido) - 2 nods
Mundus from Devil May Cry vs Marvel Odin
plasticman vs stay puft marshmallow man
wile e. coyote vs rhino - 1 nod - I think
The Twilight vampires vs Ghost Rider (Blaze)
Cole vs Multiple Man
Powerpuff Girls vs Ms Marvel - 1 nod
Samus Aran vs. Forerunner

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Prometheus.

He had prep no?

Mrblonde

Prometheus ?

Existere
Name one non-Herald that has soloed the Big Seven. Prometheus.

But it's clearly not "The Big Seven" that matter. Take a look at the teams that Deathstroke, Prometheus or others have soloed- and they were facing characters with actual feats- and yet they're clearly less powerful than their herald-level foes.

Omega Vision
Prometheus.

But it's clearly not "The Big Seven" that matter. Take a look at the teams that Deathstroke, Prometheus or others have soloed- and they were facing characters with actual feats- and yet they're clearly less powerful than their herald-level foes.
Deathstroke isn't anywhere close to as powerful as Forerunner. Terrible comparison.

Existere
He had prep no? Didn't Forerunner take the entire team by surprise and then use kryptonite against Nazi Superman?

Prep or no prep, the entire point is that characters can defeat teams out of their power level for story purposes. Forerunner never demonstrated herald-level abilities, and due to past defeats that more legitimate incarnations of the JLA have suffered, simply taking it to the JLA isn't proof of operating on a herald level.

So, again, why is she there?

Not that this is particularly relevant to her having a fight with Samus Aran or Jedi.

Omega Vision
Didn't Forerunner take the entire team by surprise and then use kryptonite against Nazi Superman?

Prep or no prep, the entire point is that characters can defeat teams out of their power level for story purposes. Forerunner never demonstrated herald-level abilities, and due to past defeats that more legitimate incarnations of the JLA have suffered, simply taking it to the JLA isn't proof of operating on a herald level.

So, again, why is she there?

Not that this is particularly relevant to her having a fight with Samus Aran or Jedi.
Donna Troy hurt herself punching Forerunner. She also has tp and the ability to become intangible.

Is she worthy of Herald? Maybe, maybe not. But she'd chew up and spit out virtually any Jedi.

Existere
Deathstroke isn't anywhere close to as powerful as Forerunner. Terrible comparison. Nowhere did I insinuate that they were of equal power. If anything, Deathstroke being far less powerful and yet nearly accomplishing an equal feat makes your argument even less sound.

Thanks for the irrelevant reply though.

Existere
Donna Troy hurt herself punching Forerunner. She also has tp and the ability to become intangible.

Is she worthy of Herald? Maybe, maybe not. But she'd chew up and spit out virtually any Jedi. Where did she show intangibility? I recall very temporary invisibility, but not intangibility.

Invisibility and the minor telepathy that she possesses would be fruitless weapons against a jedi, though I still can't speak for Samus.

The only provided reasoning so far for her taking it to any Jedi (or Sith, I suppose), or Samus for that matter, would be that she's supposedly herald level, a claim which has now been partially retracted(?).

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Lord_Talron

-fight takes place in the apartment building that J. F. Sebastian lived in
-they all start out in different corners of the building and dont know where the others are
-replicants are bloodlusted
-they have plenty of time to live (incase anyone actually brings that up)
-batman is not allowed to use his belt offensively, but can use it to enhance mobility, senses, etc
-batman is allowed to use objects in the building as weapons however

i think this is a good fight because the replicants are all military and special ops models with superhuman strength, agility, and durability.

batman's morality is on but feel free to debate if he will be ok retiring replicants as he will be informed beforehand what they are

any takers?

Omega Vision
She'd soundly defeat a Jedi because of her speed, skill, durability, and strength. Pretty simple.
Nowhere did I insinuate that they were of equal power. If anything, Deathstroke being far less powerful and yet nearly accomplishing an equal feat makes your argument even less sound.

Thanks for the irrelevant reply though.
The JLA lineup he fought wasn't anything special. Except for Green Lantern and Zatanna.

marwash22
Iroh, Jeong Jeong & Ozai, from "Avatar: TLA" vs. Iceman (current 616)

-fight takes place where Ozai fought Aang.
-fight takes place during Sozin's comet.

Lord_Talron
idk how iceman touches them, period. these are the 3 premiere firebenders, AND you give them the comet. this is superspite

Blair Wind
idk how iceman touches them, period. these are the 3 premiere firebenders, AND you give them the comet. this is superspite

no expression

I didnt nod in the first place precisely because it would be spite. Against them.

Bentley
Alphonse and Edward Elric vs Diablo

Alchemist combat evil face

marwash22
idk how iceman touches them, period. these are the 3 premiere firebenders, AND you give them the comet. this is superspite nah, i actually considered adding Zuko and Azula, just wasn't sure if those three were enough; and without the comet, they'd get raped. Current Iceman is a beast, dude.

Lord_Talron
yes, but theres no way hes doing ANY freezing on these guys when they are amped, their bodies are basically exuding fire and heat.

psycho gundam
yes, but theres no way hes doing ANY freezing on these guys when they are amped, their bodies are basically exuding fire and heat. iceman says " roll eyes (sarcastic) "

byrdgang21
Guyver (Bio Booster Armor) vs. CyBorg Superman (w/ or w/o rings??)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bio_Booster_Armor_Guyver#Guyver_Gigantic

Riddick vs. Dare Devil

Alex Mercer (Prototype) vs. Skaar

Gaara (Naruto) & Aang (Avatar) vs. Storm & Crystal
(fight on a Beach)

Bullseye & Lady Bullseye vs. Wesley & Fox of the Fraternity (Wanted)
(fight on something similar to paintBall course)

King Kong vs. She-Hulk

Mega Man vs. CyBorg

Etna
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Mega Man vs. CyBorg

nod

Originally posted by marwash22

-fight takes place where Ozai fought Aang.
-fight takes place during Sozin's comet.

I'm pretty sure ice man wins that with no sweat

jalek moye
yes, but theres no way hes doing ANY freezing on these guys when they are amped, their bodies are basically exuding fire and heat.
Thats wont matter to him

Creshosk
yes, but theres no way hes doing ANY freezing on these guys when they are amped, their bodies are basically exuding fire and heat. You say that as if you think it's true.

Wei Phoenix

You think fire can stop or even hurt Iceman?

the ninjak
Icemans kills em quick.

Iceman can exist in human form and stand inside an explosion and just walk out.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by the ninjak
Icemans kills em quick.

Iceman can exist in human form and stand inside an explosion and just walk out.

He also looks away from said explosion because he's cool.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bentley
Alphonse and Edward Elric vs Diablo

Alchemist combat evil face
Nod.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You think fire can stop or even hurt Iceman? no. but he wont be existing anywhere nearby

Wei Phoenix
no. but he wont be existing anywhere nearby

Elaborate please?

Charlotte DeBel

I will consider this for the lulz. Is ACME tech allowed?
==========
Mundus vs Odin will be shitshtom in favour of Odin, due to a)lack of feats; b)Mundus was more about political manipulation (in demonish sence of the word) than actually getting his hands dirty... manipulating idiots or over-the-top egos, using his pawns. That's why he was able to rule over folks that have more raw power than him.
I see Mundus more of a match for DC Neron (and even there he loses due to being relatevely featless).

Colossus-Big C
Storm Vs Raiden
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/36536/1342165-raiden_super.jpg

marwash22
lightning

vs.

lightning, thunder, tornadoes, blizzards, floods...

sneer

Starscream M
raiden vs thor

pls

amnesia
LOL

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel

==========

of course, but its a fail competition, its whomever can fail the hardest first in trying to get the other one.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by marwash22
lightning

vs.

lightning, thunder, tornadoes, blizzards, floods...

sneer no it doesnt have to be a straight weather manip fight

raiden can teleport, travel as lightning, is much faster than storm and a much better fighter

The Nuul
Mandarin vs a Sith.

Charlotte DeBel
of course, but its a fail competition, its whomever can fail the hardest first in trying to get the other one.

Then I'm all for this just for lulz. Unlike some nominated stuff it's a fair fail competition. The thread doesn't hide than it's made of EPIC FAIL.

Lord_Talron
thumb up

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Storm Vs Raiden
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/36536/1342165-raiden_super.jpg
I'll nod I guess. We need at least one MK thread.

amnesia
sub-zero vs nightcrawler sad

Black bolt z
I'd like to put steve urkel vs. Reed richards back out there.

chomperx9
Storm Vs Raiden
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/36536/1342165-raiden_super.jpg Nod

Omega Vision

==========
Mundus vs Odin will be shitshtom in favour of Odin, due to a)lack of feats; b)Mundus was more about political manipulation (in demonish sence of the word) than actually getting his hands dirty... manipulating idiots or over-the-top egos, using his pawns. That's why he was able to rule over folks that have more raw power than him.
I see Mundus more of a match for DC Neron (and even there he loses due to being relatevely featless).
Honestly I'd say Neron is>=Odin. *shrug*

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Nuul
Mandarin vs a Sith. nod

manderin would have say....darth maul's head over his mantle before the next morning, better make it someone stronger than him wink

marwash22
how do you nod without knowing who the other combatant is?

psycho gundam
some of them are non-factors

Omega Vision
Dooku might be the most appropriate match. He lacks the crazy high end feats of guys like Sidious but he's more than just a glorified sword-dancer like Maul.

Black bolt z
Dooku might be the most appropriate match. He lacks the crazy high end feats of guys like Sidious but he's more than just a glorified sword-dancer like Maul. I can agree with that.Personally I think mandarin would own most sith.If not all.

marwash22
One of you star wars fans needs to pick a Sith that would be a good match for Mandarin. My Star Wars knowledge is limited to only the films and animated series.

Lord_Talron
anakin, pre cyborg 313

but seriously dooku would be a good match, he apparently was a match for yoda in force knowledge or something grumpy

tbh tho, anakin wouldnt be a bad choice, and he qualifies as sith too smile

Creshosk
no. but he wont be existing anywhere nearby You honestly think that don't you?

Lord_Talron
ok, how does he exist, much less create ice, in that kind of heat?

Creshosk
ok, how does he exist, much less create ice, in that kind of heat? Same way he does the other times.

You know that puppet master episode where the water is pulled out of the fire lillies? Like that but pulled from the firebenders.

Lord_Talron
and he does that?

Creshosk
and he does that? Why not? He's done it before. and he did it while he didn't have a body.

Lord_Talron
its in character to do it to people that havent necessarily done anything besides fight him.

Creshosk
its in character to do it to people that havent necessarily done anything besides fight him. Like I said he did it before.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by psycho gundam
nod

manderin would have say....darth maul's head over his mantle before the next morning, better make it someone stronger than him wink

How good is Mandarin? Maul basically stalemated Vader in a fight until Vader resorted to stabbing himself to kill Maul. Not saying Mandarin sucks or he loses, just asking.

Blair Wind
So far:

Ares vs Kenpachi
Kakashi (w/Sharingan being used) vs Gorgon (Tomi Shishido) - 2 nods
Mundus from Devil May Cry vs Marvel Odin
Plasticman vs stay puft Marshmallow Man
Wile e. coyote vs Rhino - 1 nod plus a maybe nod
The Twilight vampires vs Ghost Rider (Blaze)
Cole vs Multiple Man
Powerpuff Girls vs Ms Marvel - 1 nod
Samus Aran vs. Forerunner
Alphonse and Edward Elric vs Diablo - 1 nod
Guyver (Bio Booster Armor) vs. CyBorg Superman (w/ or w/o rings??)
Riddick vs. Dare Devil
Alex Mercer (Prototype) vs. Skaar
Gaara (Naruto) & Aang (Avatar) vs. Storm & Crystal
Bullseye & Lady Bullseye vs. Wesley & Fox of the Fraternity (Wanted)
King Kong vs. She-Hulk
Mega Man vs. CyBorg - 1 nod
Storm Vs Raiden - 2 nods
Raiden vs Thor
Mandarin vs a Sith - 1 nod
Sub-zero vs Nightcrawler

Charlotte DeBel
Honestly I'd say Neron is>=Odin. *shrug*

I mean the style. They both are "trick them and screw them up without getting too brutal" type of the devils. And in both cases the competition is fail and shitstomp in favour of Neron/Odin. Poor Mundus gets crashed under the pile of feats.

r0nm0n88
i nod the mega man thread and the power puff girl thread

Omega Vision
I mean the style. They both are "trick them and screw them up without getting too brutal" type of the devils.
But Neron isn't afraid to get brutal as seen by his beatdown of Mongul Sr.

Charlotte DeBel
But Neron isn't afraid to get brutal as seen by his beatdown of Mongul Sr.

Mundus also did that when he got no more slaves\pawns to throw against annoying halfbreed (and then we saw why generals in general > politicians in the fight).
So they're even... Mundus loses this though due to lack of actual on-screen feats.

I'd like to see either "fail thread" for the lulz or Plastic Man vs Marchmallow Man for the same reason.

psycho gundam
http://a.imageshack.us/img576/8315/etrigandemon.jpg

jason blood/etrigan

vs

http://a.imageshack.us/img694/7831/97567631.jpg

dante sparda

full abilities/power ups on

flirt

sick em' charlotte devil

Omega Vision
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://a.imageshack.us/img576/8315/etrigandemon.jpg

jason blood/etrigan

vs

http://a.imageshack.us/img694/7831/97567631.jpg

dante sparda

full abilities/power ups on

flirt

sick em' charlotte devil
You realize that as the runner-up that's guaranteed a spot on the ballot next time already, right?

Lord_Talron
but if it gets two slots it has more of a chance to win.

nodded shifty

marwash22
^ lol, gtfo.

Black bolt z
Anyone for river vs. Daredevil?

Both extremely good in H2h.But daredevil has his super sense and river has extreme intelligence and telepathy.

psycho gundam
You realize that as the runner-up that's guaranteed a spot on the ballot next time already, right? oh lol

uhuh

Bentley
Nod River vs Daredevil.

byrdgang21
Thor & Wonder Woman vs. He-man & She-ra

Ben 10 vs. Super Skrull

Blade & Deadpool vs. Vamp & Raiden

These are my best ideas. One of these has to eventually make it through.

Lord_Talron
droopy dog vs flash in a race from washington dc to istanbul turkey shifty

marwash22
Droopy is a teleporter or has well beyond ftl speed.

Lord_Talron
:P

marwash22
droopy dog vs flash in a race from washington dc to istanbul turkey shifty nod

Bro SMASH
Hades (Saint Seiya) vs. Dormammu

That should be an interesting fight.

Colossus-Big C
you guys think that goku with all dragon balls vs galactus would be a good fight?

Colossus-Big C
I'll nod I guess. We need at least one MK thread. yea, people seem to think storm wins easily when he is much faster and more durable
those two are not going to stand apart a play a battle of weather manip

Creshosk
you guys think that goku with all dragon balls vs galactus would be a good fight? No

Colossus-Big C
what about goku with all the dragon balls vs Odin?

Omega Vision
what about goku with all the dragon balls vs Odin?
Considering that the Eternal Dragon was one-shotted by King Piccolo and it couldn't directly kill Vegeta and Nappa because they were more powerful than it...no not at all. Also people will veto any DBZ thread.

Colossus-Big C
alright then ill stick with my storm vs raiden

amnesia
you guys think that goku with all dragon balls vs galactus would be a good fight?

Lol...

XanatosForever
droopy dog vs flash in a race from washington dc to istanbul turkey shifty

Spite. It doesn't matter how fast Flash goes, Droopy will be there before him. mad

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Spite. It doesn't matter how fast Flash goes, Droopy will be there before him. mad laughing out loud somebody knows whats up!

TheTyrant
http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-307-page-7.html
http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-307-page-8.html

^ That's Frieza in his first form destroying planet Vegeta (which many people think happened only in the movie). Akira T put that scene in the manga to confirm this also happened in the canon.

Frieza vs Hal Jordan

Existere
I'll nod River vs. Daredevil

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-307-page-7.html
http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-307-page-8.html

^ That's Frieza in his first form destroying planet Vegeta (which many people think happened only in the movie). Akira T put that scene in the manga to confirm this also happened in the canon.

Frieza vs Hal Jordan
Veto. Also Hal Jordan stomps.

TheTyrant
I don't get why people don't like DBZ threads. They usually get the most replies. And I'm pretty sure these two haven't had a vs thread on KMC before. It's not really a stomp if Frieza in his first form can one-shot a planet with a finger ya know?

Black bolt z
Considering that the Eternal Dragon was one-shotted by King Piccolo and it couldn't directly kill Vegeta and Nappa because they were more powerful than it...no not at all. Also people will veto any DBZ thread. WHich is stupid.The vetoing part.Just because its DBZ.

And yes Odin wouls stomp almost any DB,DBZ,or GT character.

Black bolt z
Veto. Also Hal Jordan stomps. What tier is hal?

Also I wouldn't say stomps.I mean couldn't freiza just break his ring?Or take it off?He is very fast.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What tier is hal?

Also I wouldn't say stomps.I mean couldn't freiza just break his ring?Or take it off?He is very fast.
Hal is High herald.

To remove a GL's ring it either takes incredible strength (much more than Frieza has) or superior will over the GL which I highly doubt is true for Frieza.

Existere
I like how, in the effort to not debate DBZ, we're coming dangerously close to doing so.

marwash22
I wouldn't actually mind a DBZ thread every now and then, i just propose that we ban Carver. evil face

Omega Vision
Or maybe institute a limit on posts per person in such threads.

Bentley
Ok, let's nominate a DBZ thread for the kicks, if it gets voted then we can veto for a few weeks, it won't change the face of the world.

Omega Vision
How about Silver Surfer vs Buu and the Buu Saga Z-Fighters?

To make it fair Surfer has a blindfold. evil face

Black bolt z
Hal is High herald.

To remove a GL's ring it either takes incredible strength (much more than Frieza has) or superior will over the GL which I highly doubt is true for Frieza. Didn't flash once do it to all the GLs at once?Originally posted by Omega Vision

To make it fair Surfer has a blindfold. evil face Surfer would win.Buus durability isn't all that high and surfer can easily make it so he can't reform(matter manip and the like).

Janemba vs. thanos?

marwash22
perma-veto on Thanos vs. Janemba. sneer

Bentley
I'd rather have Hal or a doubtful speedster -like Thor- fight the Z warriors, that way it would be less of "speed blitZ!!!!!1" at least from the comic side.

Creshosk
Add my veto to any and all the dbz threads proposed.

They'd all just devolve into Superman vs Goku anyway.

Bentley
Originally posted by Creshosk

They'd all just devolve into Superman vs Goku anyway.

Not even Oolong vs Impossible man on a shapeshifting contest?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
Not even Oolong vs Impossible man on a shapeshifting contest? Since when can oolong shape shift?Originally posted by Creshosk

They'd all just devolve into Superman vs Goku anyway. DBZ hater.Originally posted by marwash22
perma-veto on Thanos vs. Janemba. sneer Why?For those that actually look at his feats(and I know most here don't just because they hate DBZ)its a good match.

Bentley
Are you really asking if Oolong can shapeshift? confused

Creshosk
Since when can oolong shape shift?

DBZ hater.
You're an idiot, you know that right?

Black bolt z
You're an idiot, you know that right? Your just vetoing it for the point of veto.Just because you don't like DBZ.DO you confirm or deny this?

I think there should at least be a reason for why you veto.Originally posted by Bentley
Are you really asking if Oolong can shapeshift? confused Never seen him do it...

Creshosk
Your just vetoing it for the point of veto.Just because you don't like DBZ.DO you confirm or deny this?I deny it.

The people arguing for the DBZ side never know what the hell theyr'e talking about.

You for example didn't even know that oolong is a shapeshifter. A Failed one at that.

He went to shapeshifting school with puar.

Since I've never encountered a DBZ side supporter that knows what the hell they're talking about, why should I expect anything other than blind fanboyism?

dio you know how many times DBZ has been banned from being discussed? Only to have it be reoppened and banned again?

In fact its the one that's largely responsible for getting the mixed genre banned last time around. Not solely.

I've seen all of dragonball and Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT. I've read all of the Dragon Ball manga.

I've created fan characters for the dBZ universe, I've made my own Saiyan character.

I'm tired of dealing with stupid fanboys. That's why I veto DBZ discussions outright.

I don't hate DBZ, but I know what damage stupid fanboys can do to DBZ's rep because they don't know what the hell they're talking about.

Bentley
I have to admit he makes a compeling argument.

Existere
I veto DBZ because history shows that it's just one continuous headache.

Etna
I deny it.

The people arguing for the DBZ side never know what the hell theyr'e talking about.

You for example didn't even know that oolong is a shapeshifter. A Failed one at that.

Since I've never encountered a DBZ side supporter that knows what the hell they're talking about, why should I expect anything other than blind fanboyism?

dio you know how many times DBZ has been banned from being discussed? Only to have it be reoppened and banned again?

In fact its the one that's largely responsible for getting the mixed genre banned last time around. Not solely.

I've seen all of dragonball and Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT. I've read all of the Dragon Ball manga.

I've created fan characters for the dBZ universe, I've made my own Saiyan character.

I'm tired of dealing with stupid fanboys. That's why I veto DBZ discussions outright.

I don't hate DBZ, but I know what damage stupid fanboys can do to DBZ's rep because they don't know what the hell they're talking about.

awesome post Happy Dance

TheTyrant

To make it fair Surfer has a blindfold. evil face

I can't tell if you're serious or not.

Black bolt z
I deny it.

I don't hate DBZ, but I know what damage stupid fanboys can do to DBZ's rep because they don't know what the hell they're talking about. Ok.

Thats your opinion.We know exactly what we are talking about(I least I do).You just don't understand what I am talking about.

Well excuse me for not watching the first season of DB.

He did?Never seen either of them do it.

Because you have and you are just ignorant about it?

AFAIK once.And yes it is hextic.I give you that.But its not right to veto something just for the reason of not liking it.

OK.

OK

Who?I'm intriguied.

Thats a good reason.

Its in your opinion that they don't know what they are talking about.I mean you might look at a super sayian 2 as low herald.I look at it as high herald.And say carver looks at it as like mid skyfather.Just differing opinions.

Black bolt z
I veto DBZ because history shows that it's just one continuous headache. And thats a good reason.

TheTyrant
Ok.

Thats your opinion.We know exactly what we are talking about(I least I do).You just don't understand what I am talking about.

He did?Never seen either of them do it.

Because you have and you are just ignorant about it?

AFAIK once.And yes it is hextic.I give you that.But its not right to veto something just for the reason of not liking it.

OK.

OK

Who?I'm intriguied.

Thats a good reason.

Its in your opinion that they don't know what they are talking about.I mean you might look at a super sayian 2 as low herald.I look at it as high herald.And say carver looks at it as like mid skyfather.Just differing opinions.

Nappa was mid herald since he could nuke a continent with two fingers. Frieza was high herald because he could destroy a planet with one finger. Future Trunks when he made his first appearance was elite herald because he could cut Frieza who had planet level durability in half with a sword. Power scale from that point and you would see that a SSJ 2 is at least trans tier.

Creshosk
Ok.

Thats your opinion.We know exactly what we are talking about(I least I do).You just don't understand what I am talking about."Since when has Oolong been a shapeshifter?"

No... no you don't.

He did?Never seen either of them do it. Don't call people with more knowledge of the subject a hater of it then.

But yes, shapeshifgting is who they were since they were first introduced.

Because you have and you are just ignorant about it?/b]Hilarious that you call me ignorant when you didn't even know that oolong AND puar are shapeshifters.

AFAIK once. that's because you haven't been here for more than five years.

And yes it is hextic.I give you that.But its not right to veto something just for the reason of not liking it. You're right, that's not a good reason. Good thing I love the Dragonball series. So that's not the reason I veto threads with DBZ.

Bet you didn't even know its based on journey to the west and Dragon Ball was chock full of references.

OK.

OK

Who?I'm intriguied.Basically My character's name was "Strawberry" Not a vegtable, I know but still.

Thats a good reason.

Its in your opinion that they don't know what they are talking about. No, its not just opinion. Look at Carver's "Superman can't take aq punch from Colossus. For example.

They either don't know about Dragon Ball or they don't know about their opponent.

They've never been able to back their claims and you'll note a large number of them have been banned because they can't keep a level head and expect everybody to accept their word without evidence.

I mean you might look at a super sayian 2 as low herald.I look at it as high herald.And say carver looks at it as like mid skyfather.Just differing opinions. Which require evidence, which no one is willing to provide.

Loving something isn't just about loving the highlights. the good. It's also about accepting the flaws and the weakpoints.

Fanboy's ignore any weaknesses a given media has. That's not truly loving the thing since you're not accepting the totality of what the thing is. In order to love what the thing is you have to love its flaws, its weaknesses, you have to accept all of it.

Most DBZ fanboys don't love DBZ. They don't accept it for what it is. They only love the false image they make up and Love that blow up doll rather than the real thing.

Creshosk
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Nappa was mid herald since he could nuke a continent with two fingers.That's not herald level.

Frieza was high herald because he could destroy a planet with one finger. Circumstantial. And that's low hearald "Planetary effects"

You know what you don't understand the tiers in the slightest.

TheTyrant
That's not herald level.

Circumstantial. And that's low hearald "Planetary effects"

You know what you don't understand the tiers in the slightest.
That so? Then tell me how is it that Namor or Ronan are considered herald level characters on this site.

So, destroying a planet that has a gravity 10x as strong as earth's in first form with a finger is still low level planetary eh? That's more than what a lot of high herald characters have done in their careers.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>