Wonder Woman vs Super Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CIS off.

If it is necessary to avoid a 10/10 insta-win blitz argument, let's assume the SS begins with shields up.

Bouboumaster
Wonder Woman a solid 9/10

BattleMage
More like 8/10 WW

No love for the SS? How does she win?

amnesia
She punches him.

Warlord
would be as effective as punching plastic man.
Isay she wins via lasso

Q99
Originally posted by 753
No love for the SS? How does she win?

Lasso, tiara, speed, strength, lightning zaps.

Generally just more powerful.

Originally posted by Q99
Lasso, tiara, speed, strength, lightning zaps.

Generally just more powerful.

Well, SS has absorbed a star worth of energy in the past and his blunt force durability is pretty good (thing+RR+skrull shapeshifting).

How long do you think it would take her to go through the shields?

I believe he could take wins by stalling and using IW's power effectivelly.

Warlord
really I don't see it being as easy people make it seem but Diana should win

Stoic
WW spanks his little green behind, and sits him in the dunce corner till the end of class.

Konton
CIS-less Wonder Woman blasts through the initial force field and chops his head off before he can react.

TheLordofMurder
Can Wonder Woman see through invisibility?

If yes, then she definitely takes a solid majority...

If no, then this can be a very difficult fight for her as the Super Skrull is tougher than advertised and is very versatile...

tideoftime
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

If no, then this can be a very difficult fight for her as the Super Skrull is tougher than advertised and is very versatile...

Diana's Pallas sight/senses allow her to penetrate illusions of all kinds (physical, mystical, and mental - much to Dr. Psycho's annoyance), and while I'd give SS at least 10 seconds of consideration for getting a drop on her via invisibility, I'd have to go with WW. Not an uber-slam, but a solid 8/10. SS powers give her a fight, for sure, but she's just too tough for this situation, in general (now, of course, if SS had some other enhancements, that could change things, but as they stand...)

Speed+Lasso, coupled with generally equal durability, and superior strength, equals solid wins for WW.

What if diana didnt have the lasso? Would that even their odds for a better fight?

StiltmanFTW
SS crushes her brain cool

Sr J-Bieb
She's a woman, and he's super.

Has the board really went that downhill that a 'super man' would lose to a woman?

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
She's a woman, and he's super.

Has the board really went that downhill that a 'super man' would lose to a woman?

He's not Super MAN and he's a Super SKRULL. smile

tideoftime
Originally posted by 753
What if diana didnt have the lasso? Would that even their odds for a better fight?

Moreso, yes. She'd still be physically superior in most respects, but without the lasso, SS's versatility plays more of a factor. She'd still win, but he'd put up a good fight.

Q99
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

There was a significant time when she had her eyesight removed and she was able to fight on roughly her normal level entirely blind by relying on other senses.

It doesn't hamper her much.

Eh, she's got ways to win without it. It'd help a little but not change the result.

Yes yes sexism blah blah.

Get a new joke!

rougeredmage
SS can easily take this one with a great ease. SS has a great varriety of abilyties... i amj sure the SS will be able to shapeshift out of the Laso. cant SS do the forcefield in the brain trick. or do a novablast of fire into her face to blind her vison before turning invisable before trouncing her

vansonbee
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
SS crushes her brain cool thumb up

Seem everyone forgetting or avoiding this awesome ability with CIS off.

well, manchester black did it to SM after all and I'd say IW force-fileds are above his tk.

He doesn't depend on extrapolation of her feats either, he has shielded himself and a group of others from a star going nova explosion in annihilation conquest and displayed incredible fine control and creativity with it throughout both annihilations. He has done the brain crush thing on panel and pierced highly durable characters and objects with it.

Not only can he go nova like HT, he can go beyond it and use an anti-matter blast.

His blunt trauma resistance is also considerable. I think his chances are much better than most people are giving him credit.

Q99
Originally posted by rougeredmage
SS can easily take this one with a great ease. SS has a great varriety of abilyties... i amj sure the SS will be able to shapeshift out of the Laso.

It's not that easy to get out of, and the lasso could be used to slice him in half too.

Bracer-block the novablast. And she's fought tougher while blind.

The brain thing, is it really that easy against a herald-level foe? Keeping in mind her brain's going to be rather tough too. I don't see that working against the likes of WW or Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.