Saiki transformed vs Orochi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crimson_2010
the manipulator of Time vs Gaia's son. who takes this?

Esomark
For now, I'll say the everlasting plot device of Orochi's makes him victor until I've seen what Saiki is capable of.

No End N Site
Saiki's time abilities are clearly not effective or extensive at any level seeing as how he was beaten by characters, fair and square, who clearly lack the ability to manipulate time in any way.

He is said and shown that he can freeze time to a degree, as in stop the passage of time, but not literaly freeze objects in motion because he was unable to stop Ash from going through the Gate of Time to stop him from existing. He also froze time and it appeared as though that human beings are uneffected seeing as how the winning team is still more than able to move and infact overwhelm him. It is also stated that Saiki needed the energies of the winning team in order to "cross time" with the Time Gate.

Still, I think Saiki is pretty powerful. I don't really know if he's stronger than Orochi, tho.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by No End N Site
Saiki's time abilities are clearly not effective or extensive at any level seeing as how he was beaten by characters, fair and square, who clearly lack the ability to manipulate time in any way.

He is said and shown that he can freeze time to a degree, as in stop the passage of time, but not literaly freeze objects in motion because he was unable to stop Ash from going through the Gate of Time to stop him from existing. He also froze time and it appeared as though that human beings are uneffected seeing as how the winning team is still more than able to move and infact overwhelm him. It is also stated that Saiki needed the energies of the winning team in order to "cross time" with the Time Gate.

Still, I think Saiki is pretty powerful. I don't really know if he's stronger than Orochi, tho.

He froze Rose and all of the audience except all of KOF casts. He didn't froze them because he needs their energy to open the time gate. So if he wants, he'll freeze the entire KOF participants and killed them.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
He froze Rose and all of the audience except all of KOF casts. He didn't froze them because he needs their energy to open the time gate. So if he wants, he'll freeze the entire KOF participants and killed them.

Not true.
Time is halted to a degree by use of the Time Gate, not his own power. Just opening The Time Gate will stop time, however, The Gate is not strong enough to freeze the winning team and in fact will close and return to where ever it came from if energy is not given to it soon. If he could just freeze his enemies and kill them, woulda just froze the winning team and took their powers, that way.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Not true.
Time is halted to a degree by use of the Time Gate, not his own power. Just opening The Time Gate will stop time, however, The Gate is not strong enough to freeze the winning team and in fact will close and return to where ever it came from if energy is not given to it soon. If he could just freeze his enemies and kill them, woulda just froze the winning team and took their powers, that way.

Not true. The time gate didn't appear when the time stopped. It appeared when Saiki transformed to his other form.

No End N Site
Not true. The time gate didn't appear when the time stopped. It appeared when Saiki transformed to his other form.

Incorrect. 'Fact' states that time stops when the gate is opened. And the gate was opened and time stopped. The fight with him takes place in front of the gate, clearly...So yeah...

Kirikaze Fuuma
Incorrect. 'Fact' states that time stops when the gate is opened. And the gate was opened and time stopped. The fight with him takes place in front of the gate, clearly...So yeah...

Now you don't make any sense.

ZGs5SSrTrqg

Look until 0:10 and tell me where is the time gate.

No End N Site
Now you don't make any sense.

ZGs5SSrTrqg

Look until 0:10 and tell me where is the time gate.

Now you're just makin' stuff up...
Time has not been stopped at all in that vid.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Now you're just makin' stuff up...
Time has not been stopped at all in that vid.

laughing out loud

Then explain to me why the fireworks didn't move, Rose suddenly stopped, and those little piece of papers were frozen in the middle of the air.

No End N Site
laughing out loud

Then explain to me why the fireworks didn't move, Rose suddenly stopped, and those little piece of papers were frozen in the middle of the air.

00Becuase the gate was opened. The fight takes place right in front of the gate. He came through it.

OFFICIAL SITE Translation
:He is able to control the flow of time due to a gate that can halt the timeline so long as it's open

Not to mention the crowd still roaring as the vid goes on. Have you read about the game yet?

Frisky Dingo
SNK Playmore
Before the Boss Fight
-----------------
Apparently, Those From the Past (TFTP) are a clan of powerful people originated from Western Europe led by a being named Saiki. In fact, they can be considered the Western counterpart of the Orochi clan, as both Orochi and Saiki are divine beings known as Gaia's Will. Unlike Orochi who has the power to distort space, Saiki has the power to distort time.

TFTP wanted Orochi's power to open the Time Gate (the gate we saw in the Boss Stage), which requires a lot of energy to do so. The reason they wanted to open the Time Gate is so that Saiki can travel back to the past to rewrite history, as many members of TFTP were wiped out in a war by humans (speculated to be Elizabeth's ancestors). However, when the door of the Time Gate closes before Saiki can even reach the past, it would create a time paradox, thus it would cause Saiki's existence to cease. So in order to ensure that the gate stays open when Saiki is time travelling, the power of the Three Sacred Treasure is needed.

Saiki ordered Ash, who would later be revealed to be his direct descendant, to steal the Three Sacred Treasures from Kyo, Iori and Chizuru. Ash succeeds in stealing the latter two's treasures, but it was revealed that he never really intend to help his ancestor in his plan to change history. One of the reasons is probably because he fears that if history is changed, then Elizabeth, whom he viewed as a sister figure, would ceased to exist. The reason for him to steal the treasures is to gain Saiki's trust so that he can get near him.

When Rose congratulates the winner of the tournament, Saiki and his remaining followers set their plan into motion. Saiki uses his power to freeze time, causing the surrounding environment and people (with the exception of the KOF participants) to stop moving. Because only two of the Three Sacred Treasures were collected, Saiki orders his followers to go to the Time Gate and use their powers instead along with the other two treasures to ensure the the Time Gate is open. However, Mukai wishes to stay behind so that he can deal with the KOF participants in his master's place. Despite Mukai's display of loyalty, Saiki is annoyed by Mukai for disobeying his order and proceeds to kill him, reducing him into a pile of bones. Saiki then transforms into a red demonic looking creature and decides to use the KOF participants as a sacrifice to Orochi in order to increase its power to open the Time Gate.

After a massive battle, the KOF participants managed to overcome Saiki. Despite this, Saiki taunts them that the more they struggle against him, the more power they would provide to open the Time Gate. However, things does not go as planned for Saiki when he was informed by Botan that the door of the Time Gate is closing. Shocked by this turn of event, Saiki deduces that more sacrifice is needed. Before he could even proceed further, Saiki is blindsided and has what appears to be his soul absorbed by Ash, whom noticed that his guard is down during the distraction.

Shocked by Ash's betrayal, Botan demands an explanation from him, to which he nonchalantly replies that TFTP should have perished a long time ago just as stated by history. Before he could say more however, Ash suddenly went into a trance as his entire body is enveloped with dark aura, revealing that Saiki's soul has managed to overcome Ash's willpower and possessed his body. The resulting possession causes a powerful energy explosion, which blows away Botan. Refusing to let his plan fail, Saiki plans to use Ash's body (seems like his original body is destroyed) to travel through the Time Gate to complete his plans. The KOF participants follow Saiki and engages him in one final showdown, which ended with Saiki defeated again.

After the Boss Fight
----------------
With the last ounce of his strength, Saiki attempts to cross the Time Gate when its door is closing again. When he almost succeed in reaching the door, Ash uses his remaining willpower to stop the body from moving further. Realizing what's happening, Saiki warns Ash that if they don't cross the Time Gate now, their existence would eventually perish due to the time paradox. Unfazed by the warning, Ash nonchalantly tells his ancestor that this suits him just fine.

After Saiki perished while screaming for his life, Ash was approached by Elizabeth.
He tells Elizabeth that things didn't go as well as he planned as the results could have been better. Puzzled by what Ash says, she asked for the meaning behind his words. Ash then explains that since Saiki no longer exists due to the time paradox, it wouldn't be long before he himself would perish. Realizing the truth, Elizabeth couldn't accept what would eventually happen and told Ash that she is here because she wanted to bring him back and live like how they used to during their younger days. Realizing his time is short, Ash apologizes to Elizabeth as he fades away from existance.

Shortly after Ash perished, everything returns to normal as Rose continues her speech to congratulate the winners of the tournament. Meanwhile, in an unknown location, a soldier reports to Heidern there was a time rift spreading at the location of the KOF Tournament. Heidern comments that Ash's actions have saved the present world. He then deduces that Ash didn't do it for the world's sake, but for the sake of protecting his own pride. Heidern then laments that since Ash had ceased to exist, no one would know the truth behind his actions as their memories of him would eventually perish as well.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=42644064330&topic=17783

U don't C the gate but it is open during the time of the video and Saiki commands his group 2 keep it open. Rather the power came from him or the time gate, is irrelevent. It's not strong enuff 2 B used effectivly on able bodied and skilled combatants. Orochi is out of Saiki's league. If he can't freeze time enuff 4 Elizibeth and crew, there is no way it will have any effect on Orochi N the least. He is beaten by Elizebeth's team and blind sided by Ash and has no real way 2 gauge his actual strenght. I think Igniz can beat him.

Kirikaze Fuuma
00Becuase the gate was opened. The fight takes place right in front of the gate. He came through it.

Not to mention the crowd still roaring as the vid goes on. Have you read about the game yet?

Look at the video again. The time gate is still closed at 0:52. I don't know if you made this up about the translation or not since it contradicted the video. Good job for trying to downplay SNK characters again.

No End N Site
Look at the video again. The time gate is still closed at 0:52. I don't know if you made this up about the translation or not since it contradicted the video. Good job for trying to downplay SNK characters again.

laughing
The entire plot is right above you. You didn't read Frisky's post at all did you? Fact is, the time freeze is sub standard and pretty much useless. He lost to the same people 3 times in a row, with no plot device what so ever.

Really nice way to overrate SNK characters, as usual.

Kirikaze Fuuma
laughing
The entire plot is right above you. You didn't read Frisky's post at all did you? Fact is, the time freeze is sub standard and pretty much useless. He lost to the same people 3 times in a row, with no plot device what so ever.

Really nice way to overrate SNK characters, as usual.

O RLY? eek!

Frisky Dingo's post just confirmed my post is right.

Nice try pal. But it seems you didn't read anything about what Frisky Dingo posted at all. Next time do some research before you accused someone to be wrong. wink

No End N Site
After I say this, I am done and will be ignoring you, for going on after this only proves you're arguing just for the hell of it and cuz you wanna make Saiki on par with Orochi when he clearly isn't.

When the gate is open, Saiki can use it to freeze time at a meager level, when it is closed he clearly can not as stated above in the plot. Notice how when the gate was closing he begged Ash for his life rather than freeze everyone in time and simply run through the gate himself, inside Ash's body. C'mon man, how can you disagree with that when it is clearly shown above? I'm not even trying to be a jerk about this.

Kirikaze Fuuma
After I say this, I am done and will be ignoring you, for going on after this only proves you're arguing just for the hell of it and cuz you wanna make Saiki on par with Orochi when he clearly isn't.

When the gate is open, Saiki can use it to freeze time at a meager level, when it is closed he clearly can not as stated above in the plot. Notice how when the gate was closing he begged Ash for his life rather than freeze everyone in time and simply run through the gate himself, inside Ash's body. C'mon man, how can you disagree with that when it is clearly shown above? I'm not even trying to be a jerk about this.

He possessed Ash's body. How could he stopped his own body from moving? Ash still has his consciousness and tried his best to prevent Saiki enters the time gate. But fine. If you ignore me after this, I won't say anything anymore... for now.

No End N Site
He has Ash's body, he still has his own power. He's in fact, more powerful in Ash's body.

"Refusing to let his plan fail, Saiki plans to use Ash's body (seems like his original body is destroyed) to travel through the Time Gate to complete his plans. The KOF participants follow Saiki and engages him in one final showdown, which ended with Saiki defeated again."

If he could just stop time at will and it was as strong as you claim, he coulda just stopped them all in their tracks and ran through the gate. But no, because he can't, he is caught as he trys to flee and has to fight them again, and is defeated again. Ash does not regain control until after Saiki is beaten in his body.

vavavoom
Originally posted by addyXY
i do agree... these latest ash saga bosses in KOF arent that strong... i mean just looking back at the list of previous bosses...

1. Rugal
2. Omega rugal(95,98,2002)
3. Goenitz
4. Orochi
5. Krizalid (my personal favourite)
6. Zero & Actual Zero (i think he was rendered cheap due to the strikers he was given)
7. Igniz

i am pretty sure that no matter how you sort that list based on your idea of who was stronger or cooler... but im sure that Mukai, Magaki and saiki will end at the bottom of it...

snk without the p did make some of the coolest bosses, then igniz has to be by far the coolest playmore has made so far, with mukai being 2nd, ofcourse i haven't fought against saiki or dark ash but from what i've seen he's not as impressive as others on the list, and krizalid is the man

Kirikaze Fuuma
He has Ash's body, he still has his own power. He's in fact, more powerful in Ash's body.

"Refusing to let his plan fail, Saiki plans to use Ash's body (seems like his original body is destroyed) to travel through the Time Gate to complete his plans. The KOF participants follow Saiki and engages him in one final showdown, which ended with Saiki defeated again."

If he could just stop time at will and it was as strong as you claim, he coulda just stopped them all in their tracks and ran through the gate. But no, because he can't, he is caught as he trys to flee and has to fight them again, and is defeated again. Ash does not regain control until after Saiki is beaten in his body.

I hate to say it but it's a PIS in order to make KOF storyline continues. No matter how much you wank about it, the fact still remain that he stopped the time before the time gate even appeared and opened just like stated in Frisky Dingo's post and the video is also the evidence. Any denial and I'll really consider you as the biggest hater I've ever met and it's futile to continue this conversation.

A-OPEN
i think Orochi win. confused

crimson_2010
I hate to say it but it's a PIS in order to make KOF storyline continues. No matter how much you wank about it, the fact still remain that he stopped the time before the time gate even appeared and opened just like stated in Frisky Dingo's post and the video is also the evidence. Any denial and I'll really consider you as the biggest hater I've ever met and it's futile to continue this conversation.

Agree, Saiki has the power to stop the Time, in fact his nikname is "時間を統べるもの" which means the one who can rules the time, with 時間 = jikan "time" and 統べるもの = "suberumono" manipulator

this two video proves what i said :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGs5SSrTrqg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOfpEtonlMw&feature=related

And yeah, he doesn't wanna freeze kof participants becuz of he needed their power to travel back in time.
Mukai was beaten up by the tree sacred treasure but managed to be uncathed where Orochi got his ass handed. Magaki seems stronger than Mukai and Saiki one-shoted the latter. I think those from the past are god tier level, i put Mukai above Goenitz and Magaki above Igniz.
Saiki can be above Orochi since he's represented like a Deity...

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by crimson_2010
Agree, Saiki has the power to stop the Time, in fact his nikname is "時間を統べるもの" which means the one who can rules the time, with 時間 = jikan "time" and 統べるもの = "suberumono" manipulator

this two video proves what i said :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGs5SSrTrqg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOfpEtonlMw&feature=related

And yeah, he doesn't wanna freeze kof participants becuz of he needed their power to travel back in time.
Mukai was beaten up by the tree sacred treasure but managed to be uncathed where Orochi got his ass handed. Magaki seems stronger than Mukai and Saiki one-shoted the latter. I think those from the past are god tier level, i put Mukai above Goenitz and Magaki above Igniz.
Saiki can be above Orochi since he's represented like a Deity...

Thank you for the information. smile

AsbestosFlaygon
LULZ
thumb up No End N Site just got OWNED!

Goofball likes to downplay SNK characters a lot.
Putting you on ignore was his own sissy way of not conceding.

As for the match, it's a stalemate, imo.
It's basically Time VS Space... neither will win against the other.

Originally posted by addyXY
i do agree... these latest ash saga bosses in KOF arent that strong... i mean just looking back at the list of previous bosses...

1. Rugal
2. Omega rugal(95,98,2002)
3. Goenitz
4. Orochi
5. Krizalid (my personal favourite)
6. Zero & Actual Zero (i think he was rendered cheap due to the strikers he was given)
7. Igniz

Personally, my tier list would be:

1. Igniz (to date, the only SNK boss with a DM that can take out 100% of your health bar if said DM is timed right)
2. Magaki
3. Rugal '94
4. Original Zero (only a sub-boss, but still godly)
5. Orochi
6. Goenitz
7. Clone Zero
8. Mukai
9. Krizalid

I've yet to play the latest KOF game, so Saiki is not included for now.

Frisky Dingo
Actualy, the gate was open win Saiki appeared, it is N the post I made that he sent his men 2 go keep the gate open. Sorry 2 say, but he is right. The gate was also open thruout the fight, it's N the background of the 2nd 2 last satge. It's the big portal. You didn't C the gate but it is stated 2 B open and I bBlieve that No End did say he could stop time if the gate was open. That much is true.

Also, Saiki is called the "Ruler of Time" Bcause he can defy the flow of time, like never aging and moving win the gate is open while every1 else can not and also Bcause of his grand aspirations concerning time. Not Bcause he can control it, the guy is no Ingrid.

"Time Manipulation"- Saiki is able to defy the flow of time at will, thus explaining the sudden appearance of http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Saiki

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Actualy, the gate was open win Saiki appeared, it is N the post I made that he sent his men 2 go keep the gate open. Sorry 2 say, but he is right. The gate was also open thruout the fight, it's N the background of the 2nd 2 last satge. It's the big portal. You didn't C the gate but it is stated 2 B open and I bBlieve that No End did say he could stop time if the gate was open. That much is true.

Also, Saiki is called the "Ruler of Time" Bcause he can defy the flow of time, like never aging and moving win the gate is open while every1 else can not and also Bcause of his grand aspirations concerning time. Not Bcause he can control it, the guy is no Ingrid.

"Time Manipulation"- Saiki is able to defy the flow of time at will, thus explaining the sudden appearance of http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Saiki

Look at the video again. The gate in the pre match battle scene is still closed at 0:50. And in after battle scene, the time gate is opened a little. It's because of the battle, the time gate is opened. Saiki used their power to open the time gate. Just like in this statement.

He doesn't need to open the time gate if it's already opened. And...

PPrZefGKl7A

Look at the differences at the time gate between this vid and the previous vid. There's a light which indicates the time gate is already opened. And it's the same gate with the previous video.

No End N Site

This commin' from the guy who does everything in his power to downplay Capcom games as hard as he can. And now cuz the facts are presented to you and you have nothing to prove your case, you rely soley upon calling it PIS. That's lame.

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
LULZ
thumb up No End N Site just got OWNED!

Goofball likes to downplay SNK characters a lot.
Putting you on ignore was his own sissy way of not conceding.

STFU you lame ass hatah, you aint said or contributed shit, your first post and all you do is dick ride and cheerlead.

All you do is hate on Capcom. Get a life.

No End N Site

Exactly my point, if people actually take the time to read what you posted, you can clearly read that the gate was already open before he appeared. Time stops before he even appeared

Botan tells Saiki that the gate is closing during the fight, yet you never see the gate at all before the fight, yet she tells Saiki that it's closing. It's common phuckin' sense.

Saiki sends his henchmen to give their power to the gate to KEEP IT OPEN. You have to be a straight up retard to deny these facts. Just cuz you don't see the gate, doesn't mean it aint open, that's some preschool shit AND the game clearly shows you the gate is open in the background of the fight. People are just so much of a fanboy that rather than conced and move on, they'll just settle for playing stupid.

Kirikaze Fuuma
This commin' from the guy who does everything in his power to downplay Capcom games as hard as he can. And now cuz the facts are presented to you and you have nothing to prove your case, you rely soley upon calling it PIS. That's lame.

If I'm lame, then you are very lame. I provide you real and visible facts yet you denied it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No End N Site
If I'm lame, then you are very lame. I provide you real and visible facts yet you denied it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh man, that was a good one...not.

Frisky Dingo
Look at the video again. The gate in the pre match battle scene is still closed at 0:50. And in after battle scene, the time gate is opened a little. It's because of the battle, the time gate is opened. Saiki used their power to open the time gate. Just like in this statement.

He doesn't need to open the time gate if it's already opened. And...

PPrZefGKl7A

Look at the differences at the time gate between this vid and the previous vid. There's a light which indicates the time gate is already opened. And it's the same gate with the previous video.

I could C how that would confuse U and the point that the overview continues 2 state "open the Time Gate" rather than saying "Keeping The Time Gate Open". Thats's actually not the real Time Gate shown at 00:50, that's just a background added for dramatic effect 2 reaveal his Ntentions with the gate. He's not trying 2 open the time gate, he's trying 2 keep the Time Gate open. The slither U C after the fight is after it's been closing. Saiki's group were sent 2 keep the gate open, as stated here.

Because only two of the Three Sacred Treasures were collected, Saiki orders his followers to go to the Time Gate and use their powers instead along with the other two treasures to ensure the the Time Gate is open.

If that was the actual Time Gate, The memebers of the TFTP would still be standing there at the gate.

Also, take a look at this, maybe this will also help...

TFTP wanted Orochi's power to open the Time Gate (the gate we saw in the Boss Stage), which requires a lot of energy to do so. The reason they wanted to open the Time Gate is so that Saiki can travel back to the past to rewrite history, as many members of TFTP were wiped out in a war by humans (speculated to be Elizabeth's ancestors).However, when the door of the Time Gate closes before Saiki can even reach the past, it would create a time paradox, thus it would cause Saiki's existence to cease. So in order to ensure that the gate stays open when Saiki is time travelling, the power of the Three Sacred Treasure is needed.

If the gate were 2 close completely, Saiki would die. This proves the gate was open even before Saiki appeared with it and as we C N the end, when the gate does really close, Saiki does really die. As long as Saiki is alive, the gate is open. Now, I'm not 2 sure if Saiki gets what time abilities he has (they appear 2 B very weak) from the gate or not. I'm going to C if I can find No End's post sumwhere 2 check 4 sure.

All the power from the fight and even the sacrafices of his men were not enuff and now the gate is still closes on him

No End N Site
^Beautiful. *claps*

It's fuuny how they call me a hater but have read none of my posts concerning SNK outside the Game VS forum. And they never have anything good to say at all. It's just very silly.

Frisky Dingo
I wouldn't even worry about it. Let them talk, most here know how much respect U have 4 all good fighting games.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I could C how that would confuse U and the point that the overview continues 2 state "open the Time Gate" rather than saying "Keeping The Time Gate Open". Thats's actually not the real Time Gate shown at 00:50, that's just a background added for dramatic effect 2 reaveal his Ntentions with the gate. He's not trying 2 open the time gate, he's trying 2 keep the Time Gate open. The slither U C after the fight is after it's been closing. Saiki's group were sent 2 keep the gate open, as stated here.

What kind of bad reasoning is this? It's just for dramatization? So you wanna say that's a FAKE time gate? Saiki's group are sent to make the gate opened. But in the latest video, you see that no member of TFTP is present except Botan.

If that was the actual Time Gate, The memebers of the TFTP would still be standing there at the gate.

So, where are they in the second vid?

If the gate were 2 close completely, Saiki would die. This proves the gate was open even before Saiki appeared with it and as we C N the end, when the gate does really close, Saiki does really die. As long as Saiki is alive, the gate is open. Now, I'm not 2 sure if Saiki gets what time abilities he has (they appear 2 B very weak) from the gate or not. I'm going to C if I can find No End's post sumwhere 2 check 4 sure.

Your argument contradicts with the bolded statement

The bolded statement implied that Saiki is already in the present timeline before the time gate is opened. Or maybe you wanna say that the time gate is always opened and the time is always stopped because of that?

Frisky Dingo
What kind of bad reasoning is this? It's just for dramatization? So you wanna say that's a FAKE time gate? Saiki's group are sent to make the gate opened. But in the latest video, you see that no member of TFTP is present except Botan.

Don't blame me. Blame SNKP. We no the Time Gate has 2 stay open 4 Saiki 2 live, if it closes, he will perish. Like does @ the end. So either it's a background added 4 dramatization or it's slightly cracked.

So, where are they in the second vid?

Dead already, I presume. They sacraficed themselves 2 keep the gate open.

Your argument contradicts with the bolded statement

The bolded statement implied that Saiki is already in the present timeline before the time gate is opened. Or maybe you wanna say that the time gate is always opened and the time is always stopped because of that?

That is on the fault of the translation, rather than saying "keep the the gate open" they just say "open the gate", period. But we no that's not true, Bcause win the gate closes Saiki will die, just like the ending and as stated N the translation. I don't think the Time Gate is powerful enuff 2 stop time across the world, only N the vicinity it appears N win brought 2 this dimension. The gate was always open, but was always sumwhere else. I'm not really sure myself if Saiki uses the Gate 2 stop time or not. My only point was that what little time power he does have is very weak, rather he get's it from the gate or not. It wont B Neffective against any decent fighter, let alone Orochi. Saiki himself has no special moves @ all concerning time. U may equate the apparent weakness 2 PIS but 2 me, it's not that simple and I don't think PIS was present at all. I also wanted 2 illustrate the point that the gate was open, rather this is what stopped time or not is anyone's guess, given Saiki's official profile on the SNKP site has yet 2 B fully translated.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Don't blame me. Blame SNKP. We no the Time Gate has 2 stay open 4 Saiki 2 live, if it closes, he will perish. Like does @ the end. So either it's a background added 4 dramatization or it's slightly cracked.

Now we are talking about the time gate is opened or not... but if you say that it's SNKP mistake...

Dead already, I presume. They sacraficed themselves 2 keep the gate open.

Well, since no statement about it, I won't say anything about this. But I wonder why Botan is still alive...

That is on the fault of the translation, rather than saying "keep the the gate open" they just say "open the gate", period. But we no that's not true, Bcause win the gate closes Saiki will die, just like the ending and as stated N the translation. I don't think the Time Gate is powerful enuff 2 stop time across the world, only N the vicinity it appears N win brought 2 this dimension. The gate was always open, but was always sumwhere else.

First, I hope you're not making things up in your own favor by blaming the translation. And, since there's no evidence about how far the time gate stopped the time, I won't made an assumption.

I'm not really sure myself if Saiki uses the Gate 2 stop time or not. My only point was that what little time power he does have is very weak, rather he get's it from the gate or not. It wont B Neffective against any decent fighter, let alone Orochi. Saiki himself has no special moves @ all concerning time. U may equate the apparent weakness 2 PIS but 2 me, it's not that simple and I don't think PIS was present at all. I also wanted 2 illustrate the point that the gate was open, rather this is what stopped time or not is anyone's guess, given Saiki's official profile on the SNKP site has yet 2 B fully translated.

Saiki is stronger than Magaki and Mukai. Mukai and Magaki remain unscathed after fought a very strong fighter such as Kyo and Iori who made a giant pillar of flame that reaches the sky. And the statement stated that he fought tournament participant. Not only the champion. Which means Kyo and most likely Elizabeth are included. Kyo knows what is Ash's motives in his ending. And, the fact still remain that Saiki stops time when he appeared together with other TFTP. As for the result of this match, I give this to Saiki.

^Beautiful. *claps*

It's fuuny how they call me a hater but have read none of my posts concerning SNK outside the Game VS forum. And they never have anything good to say at all. It's just very silly.

You said you'll ignore me but when someone made a good argument against me, you came and become a cheerleader. Very smart... roll eyes (sarcastic)

No End N Site

You said you'll ignore me but when someone made a good argument against me, you came and become a cheerleader. Very smart... roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud That's a very stupid thing to say cuz he and I have been arguin' with you and he is saying almost the same thing I'm saying. It's not like my 1st post in this thread was a "OOOOO you got pwned" comment. I'm not like that and nobody I respect on this forum is like that. When we disagree, we bring it. We don't just cheerlead like you and your pals.

Kirikaze Fuuma
laughing out loud That's a very stupid thing to say cuz he and I have been arguin' with you and he is saying almost the same thing I'm saying. It's not like my 1st post in this thread was a "OOOOO you got pwned" comment. I'm not like that and nobody I respect on this forum is like that. When we disagree, we bring it. We don't just cheerlead like you and your pals.

laughing out loud

I cheerlead someone? please... when were the last time I said that I'll ignore you and when someone put a good argument against you, I clapped my hand and made another post which indicates that I haven't ignored you yet? When were the last time I said "Bwahaha! You got owned, fanboy"? Never. Your act is different with your words.

No End N Site
laughing out loud

I cheerlead someone? please... when were the last time I said that I'll ignore you and when someone put a good argument against you, I clapped my hand and made another post which indicates that I haven't ignored you yet? When were the last time I said "Bwahaha! You got owned, fanboy"? Never. Your act is different with your words.
ioristfu
I said I would start ignoring you and have still replied to your comments anyway long before I commended Frisky for what he did. Look back and you'll see. And the only reason why I have not ignored you is cuz the responses I have replied to have been about "No End N Site" and not Saiki VS Orochi. Quit playing stupid, you know what you did.

Also, the last time one of those socks came here, all you did was cheerlead and I can show you.

Kirikaze Fuuma
ioristfu
I said I would start ignoring you and have still replied to your comments anyway long before I commended Frisky for what he did. Look back and you'll see. And the only reason why I have not ignored you is cuz the responses I have replied to have been about "No End N Site" and not Saiki VS Orochi. Quit playing stupid, you know what you did.

Also, the last time one of those socks came here, all you did was cheerlead and I can show you.

You ignored me because you think I attacked you out of the context? Dude, I'm just saying that you are wrong and need to do some research before you accused me to be wrong.

So you're saying that I was once clapped my hands when I saw someone put a good argument against you? You're saying that I was once said "Bwahaha! You got owned, fanboy"? I don't remember doing both of these stuff but OK, try to show me when. That's if you can find them.

No End N Site
So you're saying that I was once clapped my hands when I saw someone put a good argument against you? You're saying that I was once said "Bwahaha! You got owned, fanboy"? I don't remember doing both of these stuff but OK, try to show me when. That's if you can find them.

I clapped my hands cuz Frisky said something I was trying to say better than I could say myself. I never even mentioned your name and I find it hilarios that you take so much offense at this.

Now, hold on, I'm gonna show you the error of your ways...

1. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=503163&highlight=userid%3A103739
Your 1st post and last.

I could find more with all those socks you ran around with but I can't remember any of their names. Help me out and give me a few. smile

crimson_2010

loool, you actually trust a site where everyone can edited it?? No Saiki can trully control the Time but have a very limited power to this :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_6o8r1gQkA&feature=related

this cutscene is a alternate ending, a bad ending where Saiki said they can rewind the time.
Saiki doesn't need the Gate to control the Time, the gate is here ( thanks to all energy gathered) to go back in a Time where "TFTP" has been defeated eraticated by elisabeth's ancestors.

Nope, they have been defeated before achievied their goal (collected great amount of energy to keep the Gate open).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.