Aquaman and Namor vs Big Barda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

Stoic
Barda isn't that bad, Namor could take her on his own.

Q99
Barda wins.

Not outside of a fluke. In addition to being a highly skilled physical powerhouse, she has the megarod, armor, and other New God tech to give her the advantage.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Stoic
Barda isn't that bad, Namor could take her on his own.

LOL, hell no.

KingD19
They drown her.

Prep-Man
Barda.

Stoic
Yet Granny Goodness' goon squad nearly took Barda apart. I think Namor is being down played here, he was able to go toe to toe with immortal Herc.

SuperiorTech
Bump

King Castle
she would have a fight with just Namor adding the underwater princeling seals it for them.

her having her rod and motherbox doesnt change anything she is still going to fight as she normally does.

Q99
Originally posted by Stoic
Yet Granny Goodness' goon squad nearly took Barda apart.

The Female Furies have often been a threat to Orion. Collectively they're quite dangerous.

Omega Vision
Was Knockout a Fury at that time? Because she'd probably give Namor a serious fight on her own.

King Castle
doubtful. I only see Knockout giving him a fight if he is weaken from dehydration.

Knockout although strong would put her below the strong high herald tiers like: Thor, Hulk, hydrated Namor, Supes, Barda, WW in strength.

She be more like the She Hulk class strength she can compete but she isnt equal strong as those above

Black bolt z
Barda can beat either alone.

Team takes the win though.

Bouboumaster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUMjEFJaLSw

Bentley
Namor, even in water, ain't a high herald.

King Castle
his fights with Thor out of water would say different and he is equally impressive with Herc, Rulk and other's i think Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by King Castle
his fights with Thor out of water would say different and he is equally impressive with Herc, Rulk and other's i think Hulk.

Namor is a beast and he is physically equal to any high herald... the only thing that limits him from being a high herald is his versatility but I could see him pulling wins from each of them... the majority is the question.

For someone to punk ironman like namor did... he has got to be close to high herald... hell, sentry couldn't even treat ironman like namor did in their last fight.

Bentley
Nah, you're blowing it out of proportion, Namor in water might fight on herald level, just not high herald. He just can't be high herald.

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
Nah, you're blowing it out of proportion, Namor in water might fight on herald level, just not high herald. He just can't be high herald.

Why not when his feats state otherwise? I don't think he is high herald either because he isn't versatile enough BUT physically, he is high herald.

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
Why not when his feats state otherwise? I don't think he is high herald either because he isn't versatile enough BUT physically, he is high herald.

Can he walk through a star unaided? Can he one-shot a planet? Nop, he's not high herald physically, not even close.

(Again, I'm not saying you have to do those things to be high herald, but the idea of having such status for physical power would demand him to be at least Superman level)

carver9
Can he walk through a star unaided? Can he one-shot a planet? Nop, he's not high herald physically, not even close.

(Again, I'm not saying you have to do those things to be high herald, but the idea of having such status for physical power would demand him to be at least Superman level)

When has captain marvel or black adam done anything that you have mentioned? He doesn't have to perform those types of feats to be considered a high herald... his physical strength is up there with thor and supes and he could possibly be stronger than diana. His durability is up there with supes and thor so why isn't he physically a high herald.

He has fought evenly against sentry, fought evenly against thor, beat the hulk a**, also gave herc a beating. What more do you need? His physical strength has been compared to the hulk and thor. He was ripping ironmans armor up like it was paper.

You are seriously underating namor.

King Castle
seriously, Bentley? erm

i actually side with Carver. his stance is actually clear and you would have to apply it to every assumed high herald who has never done such a thing and only showing is matching some one who has toe to toe consistently even when they lose b/c some one has to lose in a battle.

Bentley
I'm just saying fighting evenly with a high herald for a while is pretty much the definition of low/mid herald. No need to be throwing around the word "high" in the discussion.

We're going to have Namor vs Silver Surfer next week if we go around spreading stuff like that :/

King Castle
and he would lose and there really wouldnt be an issue seeing that in a fight with high heralds some one loses

Rage.Of.Olympus
Namor and Surfer did fight once actually and IIRC, Namor did decently.

Bentley
It's still not a high herald erm

Kang has done well against Surfer, is he high herald now? Heck, not even freaking Hulk is listed as a high herald!

Rage.Of.Olympus
It's still not a high herald erm

Kang has done well against Surfer, is he high herald now? Heck, not even freaking Hulk is listed as a high herald!

I never said he was.

I've never seen the fight.

I think Namor is mid to high herald in terms of physical might. I don't think his a high herald with all things taken into consideration.

Hulk is high herald level plus in terms of physical might.

Bentley
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I never said he was.

I've never seen the fight.

I think Namor is mid to high herald in terms of physical might. I don't think his a high herald with all things taken into consideration.

Hulk is high herald level plus in terms of physical might.

That's still arguable but I'm not going to delve on semantics. uhuh

Rage.Of.Olympus
Namor is a mid to high herald physically. Hulk's high herald and above physically. Overall however their limitations don't get them the high herald rank.

^All fact.

Prep-Man
So, does Barda get all her tech? If so, she could make a fight out of this and perhaps get a majority.

Bentley
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Namor is a mid to high herald physically. Hulk's high herald and above physically. Overall however their limitations don't get them the high herald rank.

^All fact.

It's just a way of naming things, I don't like it because it's very misleading. Tiers are very narrow ways to indicate how characters work in combat, I'm more confortable with high 100 tonners than talking about "high herald strength".

tideoftime
If Barda has her weapons, and uses them appropriately if/when the tide turns against her (as opposed to her standard beat-down approach), then she should get the majority; however, it is more likely Team will take the majority in this, with Barda putting up a good fight.

Parmaniac
I'm more confortable with high 100 tonners than talking about "high herald strength". thumb up

King Castle
It's just a way of naming things, I don't like it because it's very misleading. Tiers are very narrow ways to indicate how characters work in combat, I'm more comfortable with high 100 tonners than talking about "high herald strength". would that same description be used to the DC character with similar or less strength feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.