these guys vs Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
All Branics
HE
Reedrichard( all alternates also)
Galactus
Eternity
Forge
Celestials

they prep for 1 billion years

Galan007
none, srsly, facepalm, g_twitch, laughing out loud.

Omega Vision
Why is High Evolutionary here?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Why is High Evolutionary here? he has out done reed richards and reed even said that HE was smarter than him in genetics (he even operated on the dreaming celestial and exitar and stole pieces from tiamut)

he also is the only one here in marvel that fully understands celestial tech....(besides eternity and galactus maybe)

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Galan007
none, srsly, facepalm, g_twitch, laughing out loud. big grin

guy222
ur a good guy colossus

beyonder threads have run its course here imo on kmc

it was a wank job by shooter

been retconned many times

Nihilist
Originally posted by guy222
ur a good guy colossus

beyonder threads have run its course here imo on kmc

it was a wank job by shooter

been retconned many times Why do you always say about Shooter wanking Beyonder yet Pak wanking WWH is great?

Black bolt z
Most of them die in 50 years.Thanos with IG destroyes the universe while they are preping.

guy222
Originally posted by Nihilist
Why do you always say about Shooter wanking Beyonder yet Pak wanking WWH is great?

who said anything about pak and wwh

amnesia
I hope you mean PR beyonder colossus, because if it's current not dead beyonder, Thanos solos with a week of prep.

Nihilist
Originally posted by guy222
who said anything about pak and wwh You seem happy to ride Paks wanking of WWH, yet call another writer on his wanking, seems hypercrital.

Omega Vision
You seem happy to ride Paks wanking of WWH, yet call another writer on his wanking, seems hypercrital.
Warned for trolling Guy. sneer

guy222
nope

Nihilist
Warned for trolling Guy. sneer STFU cheerleader.

Omega Vision
STFU cheerleader.
Back off, before I give you a swirlee and a Charlie-Horse. ahuh

Nihilist
Back off, before I give you a swirlee and a Charlie-Horse. ahuh I was talking to the organ grinder not the monkey.

Black bolt z
I was talking to the organ grinder not the monkey. OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!OV you just got served!

Omega Vision
I was talking to the organ grinder not the monkey.
Oh so now you're hating on Italian Americans? Bringing organ grinders into this?

Wait till Bada gets here. biscuits

Black bolt z
Oh so now you're hating on Italian Americans? Bringing organ grinders into this?

Wait till Bada gets here. biscuits Badas too busy eating pizza.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Badas too busy eating pizza.
And plumbing. And riding around on a scooter. But once he gets done ooh-boy is Nihil in trouble. dur

TheTyrant
I'm impressed with this thread.

Badabing
Well...I'm closing this thread. No offense Colossus Big C but really? whatdur

durlaugh

Second, what does Pak and WWH have to do with this thread? And why would anyone start up with Guy222 of all people? facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.