WWH/Kurse vs Durok/Xemnu the Titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
stick out tongue mad big grin

guysangel
wwh and kurse my love

Gecko4lif
I really like durok

guy222
taking team one

Simbon
This thread is shaming me for not having put up the Xemnu respect thread yet; I've been really busy.

As I've long-maintained, WWH has impressive durability, but never really did much, and it is basically him vs Kurse, DUrok, and Xemnu since Xemnu is going to take over his mind at the start. He will get pummeled mercilessly.

carver9
Team 1 wins. WWH pummels Xemnu before the full mind control take place on Kurse.

Simbon
Originally posted by carver9
Team 1 wins. WWH pummels Xemnu before the full mind control take place on Kurse.

Nice try, Carver, but once again you demonstrate that, as much as you love Hulk, you don't read his comics that much. Xemnu has great durability, and has repeatedly shown the ability to launch mental assaults even while under the most brutal physical attacks. He can also create telekinetic shields, and his psychic attacks even knocked out the savage hulk once.

Nihilist
Team 2 ftw, Xemnu mind controls Kurse then the all easily beat the life out of WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.