Shang Tsung Runs the Damsels in Distress Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE

LLLLLink
Gauntlet order is whack, bro.

XanatosForever
inb4ChunListomps

Chun Li Stomps. 313

Demonic Phoenix
He turns into Jade, and has hot sex with Chun-Li.

Then Chun Li Stomps 313

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Gauntlet order is whack, bro.
Indeed. If it wasn't though, he wouldn't stop at #1, but because Chun-Li's the first opponent, well, he does stop there.

majid86
LMFAO at the title of this thread

NemeBro
I can't actually recall Chun-Li being a damsel in distress.

XanatosForever
The only thing I can think of is maybe after she got beat down by Juri. no expression

Ridley_Prime
Or maybe the topic creator was thinking of the wimpy Chun-Li in the first Street Fighter movie, which was crap.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
I generally don't like to comment on my own topics, unless there is a heavy bias on one-side or the topic is drifting off topic.

But why is everyone saying Chun-li stomps? Shang Tsung does have the powers of Scorpion, Liu Kang, Sub-Zero, etc. which should be more than Chun-li can handle. Do I think Chun-li has a chance in defeating Shang Tsung, yes depending upon whether or not Shang Tsung makes stupid mistakes in the fight. However, do I think Chun-li stomps, no.

From the looks of the comments regarding these soul stealing topics, I have created a scenario to make the villain too evil. No one can stomach the though of seeing a character they adore get their soul taken and become a mere power-up for the villain. Seeing how these topics is enough to traumatizes fanboys here, maybe I should write and create the next badass villain.

Ridley_Prime
Maybe you should've just included Tsung's MKvsDC feats in both your gauntlet threads (i.e. He easily defeated Hal Jordan/Green Lantern whose ring was recently charged, and what not). You know, just to be fair. 313

What next badass villain do you have in mind I_Cheat?

Demonic Phoenix
Give Shang Tsung Hal Jordan's ring along with Hal's knowledge & expertise, and he'd pretty much rape through this gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.