What comic character would make the best Jedi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
I was just thinknig about it as I watched the clone wars, and I thought that Magneto, or Spiderman would make the best Jedi's.

Any opinions?

Black bolt z
Daredevil or spiderman.Or someone lightsaber and blaster resistant.

Lord_Talron
magneto wouldnt need to be a jedi, since all the projectiles are lasers he could solo the death star shifty

Cubey
Spidey.

amnesia
flash

psycho gundam
any telepath/telekinetic worth a damn

Juk3n
Daredevil or Spider-man, high level tps and tks are an obvious choice, so no point including them. Elektra would be another good candidate, she'd defo be a vapaad.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by amnesia
flash Not really.Any force power and hes gone.

Omega Vision
Are we talking about personality type? Because Magneto would make a horrible Jedi (though he'd make an awesome Sith Lord), as would Spider-Man. Both have far too much fear and passion and cannot detach themselves from society as a Jedi should.

Hal Jordan would make a decent Jedi.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Are we talking about personality type? Because Magneto would make a horrible Jedi, as would Spider-Man. Both have far too much fear and passion and cannot detach themselves from society as a Jedi should.

Hal Jordan would make a decent Jedi. Would joker make a good sith?I mean if he could actually concentrate on something?

amnesia
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Not really.Any force power and hes gone.

Flash could kill a billion Jedi instantly you know.

Stoic
Are we talking about personality type? Because Magneto would make a horrible Jedi (though he'd make an awesome Sith Lord), as would Spider-Man. Both have far too much fear and passion and cannot detach themselves from society as a Jedi should.

Hal Jordan would make a decent Jedi.

No I mean who would have the most potential to be a force sensitive character, and overall good Jedi or Sith warrior, I knew I should have stipulated that.

Omega Vision
Would joker make a good sith?I mean if he could actually concentrate on something?
Being a true Sith requires discipline. If Joker was in the SW Universe he'd be one of the most feared Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy or something like that.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Stoic
No I mean who would have the most potential to be a force sensitive character, and overall good Jedi or Sith warrior, I knew I should have stipulated that.
Well personality plays a huge role in determining that.

Existere
Daredevil or Elektra maybe...

Elektra would at least look sweet.

amnesia
Being a true Sith requires discipline. If Joker was in the SW Universe he'd be one of the most feared Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy or something like that.

Lol, Boba fett>>>>>Joker

Omega Vision
Lol, Boba fett>>>>>Joker
I didn't say he'd be better than Bobba Fett. Just that he'd be feared for his ruthlessness and unpredictability.

amnesia
Darth Wayne would PWN Bobba fett thoughsmile

Omega Vision
I can see Batman making a good Jedi, or maybe a Gray Jedi.

KingD19
Midnighter would be awesome.

Black bolt z
Flash could kill a billion Jedi instantly you know. Unless they were blocking.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Being a true Sith requires discipline. If Joker was in the SW Universe he'd be one of the most feared Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy or something like that. True.He'd love using the big weapons.

Although juggernaut would make a good sith/jedi.Doesn't matter if hes skilled.Jedi really can't do anything to him.Not pushing him back,chocking him etc...

Omega Vision
All I know is that Sinestro would make the perfect Sith Lord in the vein of Count Dooku.

amnesia
Unless they were blocking.

How would blocking make any difference?

Existere
Dr. Strange.

It'd be pointless, but so cool.

Omega Vision
Unless they were blocking. True.He'd love using the big weapons.

Although juggernaut would make a good sith/jedi.Doesn't matter if hes skilled.Jedi really can't do anything to him.Not pushing him back,chocking him etc...
I didn't think we were giving these characters their original powers. Because what's the point then?

Living Tribunal would be the perfect Jedi because he'd bring balance to the force by bitchslapping it and telling it to behave.

/thread.

Bouboumaster
1- current Silver Surfer, even if it's overkill
2- Bruce Wayne
3- Reed Richards

Cubey
Doom would make a great Sith.

Stoic
Psylock, Gambit, Batman, Ironfist.

Existere
Lady Shiva

Black bolt z
How would blocking make any difference? Well OV just said they don't get their original powers.So flash is a moot point.

But if thats the case then would it be just about personailty?

Just putting this out there...Goku would make a great jedi.Pure of heart so he would never be corrupted and very skilled.

amnesia
Well OV just said they don't get their original powers.So flash is a moot point.

But if thats the case then would it be just about personailty?

Just putting this out there...Goku would make a great jedi.Pure of heart so he would never be corrupted and very skilled.

So... Superman is the ultimate Jedi /thread

Omega Vision
Well OV just said they don't get their original powers.So flash is a moot point.

I'm not the thread starter, I just don't see the point of this thread if people get their superpowers. I assumed we stripped the characters of their powers and gave them force sensitivity plus lightsaber/force training. That way it poses an interesting question.

Otherwise:

Living Tribunal would be the perfect Jedi because he'd bring balance to the force by bitchslapping it and telling it to behave.

/thread.

Galan007
Superman.

He is much better at keeping his dark sided emotions in check than almost any other character in comic-dom.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
Superman.

He is much better at keeping his dark sided emotions in check than almost any other character in comic-dom.
I think Superman lacks the ability to sever attachments, something that's very important to being a good Jedi. At least until that bastard Luke came around and changed the game. uhuh

Galan007
I think Superman lacks the ability to sever attachments, something that's very important to being a good Jedi. At least until that bastard Luke came around and changed the game. uhuh A Jedi doesn't need to sever attachments, per se. They just cannot let said attachments get in the way of whatever their primary objective might be.

If being emotionally devoid = a good Jedi candidate, then the Shade would be an extremely good choice.

The Nuul
Hulk.

Omega Vision
A Jedi doesn't need to sever attachments, per se. They just cannot let said attachments get in the way of whatever their primary objective might be.
Still sounds like a major shortcoming for Superman if he wants to be a jedi.

How many times has he allowed a villain to escape in order to save a friend or loved one?

A Jedi doesn't need to sever attachments, per se. They just cannot let said attachments get in the way of whatever their primary objective might be.

If being emotionally devoid = a good Jedi candidate, then the Shade would be an extremely good choice.
I don't think a Jedi need be devoid of emotions, they just need to have a strong sense of duty and be able to cut ties when it interferes with their job. Like the ideal Green Lantern more or less (or at least the kind of Green Lantern most of the Guardians want).

Galan007
Still sounds like a major shortcoming for Superman if he wants to be a jedi.

How many times has he allowed a villain to escape in order to save a friend or loved one? It depends on the particular situation, tbh.

I don't think a Jedi need be devoid of emotions, they just need to have a strong sense of duty and be able to cut ties when it interferes with their job. Like the ideal Green Lantern more or less (or at least the kind of Green Lantern most of the Guardians want). Still, I think the Shade would be a superb Jedi. He's not good or evil... He just is.

Lord_Talron
hulk would be the best sith. ever.

Black bolt z
I think batman would make a good jedi.He saves lives when he can but he will focus on his objective.Very disaplined.

Lord_Talron
he also uses rather questionable methods. and fear.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
he also uses rather questionable methods. and fear. Not sure the jedi code is against using fear.Just giving into it.

And batman wouldn't turn to the dark side.If 50 years of the joker doesn't...

Lord Feron
Amadeus Cho

marwash22
Batman, of course.

Lord_Talron
Not sure the jedi code is against using fear.Just giving into it.

And batman wouldn't turn to the dark side.If 50 years of the joker doesn't... yes, but you arent supposed to succumb to evil and since batman is basically chaotic good with morals against killing, he does a lot of "the end justifies the means" stuff

marwash22
John Stewart, maybe... but definitely not Hal. shifty

Black bolt z
yes, but you arent supposed to succumb to evil and since batman is basically chaotic good with morals against killing, he does a lot of "the end justifies the means" stuff Exactly.He would make a good jedi.Other then say torturing...

Omega Vision
Exactly.He would make a good jedi.Other then say torturing...
When has Batman actually tortured someone? And I don't mean putting a scare or dangling over a ledge, I mean electric shocks to the testicles or hot irons to the nape of the neck type torture.

Black bolt z
When has Batman actually tortured someone? And I don't mean putting a scare or dangling over a ledge, I mean electric shocks to the testicles or hot irons to the nape of the neck type torture. I didn't mean that either.I meant like threating to kill.

In the clone wars series ahsoka threatened to kill nute gunray and anikan(at least I think it was anikan)told her not to because its not the jedi way.

-Pr-
I didn't mean that either.I meant like threating to kill.

In the clone wars series ahsoka threatened to kill nute gunray and anikan(at least I think it was anikan)told her not to because its not the jedi way.

lol. typical anakin. hypocrisy ftw.

Omega Vision
I didn't mean that either.I meant like threating to kill.

And then in a later episode he kills a guy (from behind no less) without batting an eye. He was justified IMO but the way he pretty much just brushes it off casually is an eerie premonition to his Darth Vader future.
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol. typical anakin. hypocrisy ftw.
IIRC it wasn't Anakin, it was Luminara.

Black bolt z
And then in a later episode he kills a guy (from behind no less) without batting an eye. He was justified IMO but the way he pretty much just brushes it off casually is an eerie premonition to his Darth Vader future.

IIRC it wasn't Anakin, it was Luminara. Who did he kill and in what context?

And that doesn't change the fact that its not the jedi way.So besides stuff like that batman would make a good jedi.

-Pr-
Jedi threatened to kill in the movies. I really don't see it being a big deal.

Omega Vision
Who did he kill and in what context?

And that doesn't change the fact that its not the jedi way.So besides stuff like that batman would make a good jedi.
A Mandalorian traitor who was holding Dutchess Satine at gunpoint and threatening to blow up the ship they were on. Really killing him was the only logical action but Anakin should have showed some remorse about it rather than (almost cheerily) saying "What? He was going to blow up the ship"

Black bolt z
Jedi threatened to kill in the movies. I really don't see it being a big deal. Who did they threaten to kill?The only reason mace was going to kill palpatine was because he was a goddamn sith lord.And he had controll of the senates and the courts.

I guess it works with what OV is saying.As in the words of mace windu hes "too dangerous to be kept alive".

-Pr-
Who did they threaten to kill?The only reason mace was going to kill palpatine was because he was a goddamn sith lord.And he had controll of the senates and the courts.

I guess it works with what OV is saying.As in the words of mace windu hes "too dangerous to be kept alive".

mace also threatened jango with his saber in front of dooku. in the first movie they intimidated jar jar in to helping them.

in the series anakin is an evil little shit at times, and yet nobody calls him out on it.

Black bolt z
mace also threatened jango with his saber in front of dooku. in the first movie they intimidated jar jar in to helping them.

in the series anakin is an evil little shit at times, and yet nobody calls him out on it. He didn't even threaten him.He just ignited his saber behind him.And if your too dangerous a jedi is willing to kill.

I don't remember them intimidating jar jar.

I met the guy that does the voice of anikan.Didn't seem to evil confused

darthgoober
Mantis or Moondragon would be teaching Obi Wan in the ways of the Force inside a year...

-Pr-
He didn't even threaten him.He just ignited his saber behind him.And if your too dangerous a jedi is willing to kill.

I don't remember them intimidating jar jar.

I met the guy that does the voice of anikan.Didn't seem to evil confused

his saber was by jango's throat.

the character =/= actor stick out tongue

illadelph12
Originally posted by darthgoober
Mantis or Moondragon would be teaching Obi Wan in the ways of the Force inside a year...

This^

Plus I'd say Iron Fist, Karnak, and Karate Kid would also make great Jedi.

Mental discipline is the key.

darthgoober
Originally posted by illadelph12
This^

Plus I'd say Iron Fist, Karnak, and Karate Kid would also make great Jedi.

Mental discipline is the key.
So would characters like Dr. Druid.

When has Batman actually tortured someone? And I don't mean putting a scare or dangling over a ledge, I mean electric shocks to the testicles or hot irons to the nape of the neck type torture.

Nothing that extreme, but doesn't he beat info out of people all the time?

Regarding the thread, norin radd, mantis and stick would make great jedi masters.

Dont think magneto fits into either sith or jedi. He's too vengefull atached and bloodthirsty to be a jedi, but too selfless and scrupulous to be a sith. Doom, sinestro and luthor would make great sith lords.

Lord_Talron
thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by 753
Nothing that extreme, but doesn't he beat info out of people all the time?

Regarding the thread, norin radd, mantis and stick would make great jedi masters.

Dont think magneto fits into either sith or jedi. He's too vengefull atached and bloodthirsty to be a jedi, but too selfless and scrupulous to be a sith. Doom, sinestro and luthor would make great sith lords.

But Magneto's power scheme seems so Jedi/Sith force like. I think he would be perfect for the Star Wars Universe. You're right about the attitude though.

AsbestosFlaygon
Ra's Al Ghul would be on par with Count Dooku if he was a Sith.

Best Jedi? Superman without a doubt.

complexbrother
Dr. Strange.

Placidity
Jedi

- Spiderman
- Nightcrawler
- Shadowcat
- Sue Storm
- Batgirl
- Jean Grey
- Trunks

Sith

- Quicksilver
- Movie Doom
- Movie Wade Wilson
- Grom Hellscream
- Matrix Twins

Warlord
Originally posted by Placidity
Jedi

- Spiderman
- Nightcrawler
- Shadowcat
- Sue Storm
- Batgirl
- Jean Grey
- Trunks

Sith

- Quicksilver
- Movie Doom
- Movie Wade Wilson
- Grom Hellscream
- Matrix Twins

I'm sure you wanna mention Hulk too. He's like Yoda, only bulkier...wink

Dum Dum Dugan
silver samurai, ogun.

Placidity
Originally posted by Warlord
I'm sure you wanna mention Hulk too. He's like Yoda, only bulkier...wink

He'd likely be consumed by the dark side. And he'd probably just crush his saber and get on with what he normally does.

Warlord
smash?

Warlord
anyway for me it would be great to see Daredevil as a Jedi/Sith.
The inner strugle to follow one of the two paths would be really interesting

King Kandy
Originally posted by complexbrother
Dr. Strange.
This.

rotiart
Captain america for a Jedi...
Hal Jordan based upon history would be another darth vader
Doom would make an impressive sith lord

Jedi

- Spiderman
- Nightcrawler
- Shadowcat
- Sue Storm
- Batgirl
- Jean Grey
- Trunks

Sith

- Quicksilver
- Movie Doom
- Movie Wade Wilson
- Grom Hellscream
- Matrix Twins

how would jean grey, batgirl (cassandra?) and sue make good jedi?

Omega Vision
But Magneto's power scheme seems so Jedi/Sith force like. I think he would be perfect for the Star Wars Universe. You're right about the attitude though.
If you leave magneto his powers then having Force powers and a lightsaber becomes superfluous. Only the absolute most powerful among the Sith could even challenge Magneto's powers. erm
Jedi

- Spiderman
- Nightcrawler
- Shadowcat
- Sue Storm
- Batgirl
- Jean Grey
- Trunks

Sith

- Quicksilver
- Movie Doom
- Movie Wade Wilson
- Grom Hellscream
- Matrix Twins
I didn't realize Trunks and Grom Hellscream were comic book characters.

Deadline
Shang Chi.

Placidity
Originally posted by 753
how would jean grey, batgirl (cassandra?) and sue make good jedi?

telekinesis = force push/pull
telepathy = jedi mind trick + read thoughts during saber combat
Batgirl = good with lightsaber since she can anticipate any move.
Sue = ninja jedi + hot + shields (destroyers)

I didn't realize Trunks and Grom Hellscream were comic book characters.

Well, cmon now, theres always something you don't know big grin

FOOM
I would definitely agree with those whose said Iron Fist, Karate Kid, Mantis, and Shang Chi (and maybe Karnak; I don't know his character so well).

Jedi is a warrior culture with heavy influence of Asian philosophies and requires a sensitivity of chi/the force.

telekinesis = force push/pull
telepathy = jedi mind trick + read thoughts during saber combat
Batgirl = good with lightsaber since she can anticipate any move.
Sue = ninja jedi + hot + shields (destroyers)

Well, cmon now, theres always something you don't know big grin

But their personalities are all horrible for it, they'd all turn to dark side.

I also thought the thread meant the characters without their powers. Like OV said, the jedi powers and skills would be superfluous to them.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
But their personalities are all horrible for it, they'd all turn to dark side.

I also thought the thread meant the characters without their powers. Like OV said, the jedi powers and skills would be superfluous to them.
Finally someone else gets it. The idea of any Herald levelers joining the Jedi Order is just asinine. Silver Surfer could single-handedly replace the Jedi Order and do a better job protecting the Galaxy than all of them combined.

The Nuul
Blink as a Jedi or Sith.

messed

Black bolt z
his saber was by jango's throat.

the character =/= actor stick out tongue Side of his neck.

amnesia
Loki would make a good sith.

Lord_Talron
like i said hulk, a being of pure rage and hate would make the best sith ever.

amnesia
like i said hulk, a being of pure rage and hate would make the best sith ever.

Still he is a retard.

Lord_Talron
no hes not. wwh was hulk

amnesia
That's WWH. Savage hulk is a retard, and hulk isn't always WWH mad.

The Nuul
Mandarin and Absorbing Man would make a cool Sith.

Lord_Talron
so his anger makes him smarter too? What the f**k?

amnesia
Originally posted by The Nuul
Mandarin and Absorbing Man would make a cool Sith.

Mandarin would indeed be a great sith, but absorbing man? Please elaborate.

amnesia
so his anger makes him smarter too? What the f**k?

WWH was shit that shouldn't really be canon, that's all you need t know.

The Nuul
Mandarin would indeed be a great sith, but absorbing man? Please elaborate.

Sorry, I mean it would be cool if somehow he has proper teachings where hes not so dumb or something like that.

-Pr-
Side of his neck.

it was in front of his neck, iirc.

Lord_Talron
scans! mad

Q99
Finally someone else gets it. The idea of any Herald levelers joining the Jedi Order is just asinine. Silver Surfer could single-handedly replace the Jedi Order and do a better job protecting the Galaxy than all of them combined.

I wouldn't say that, the Jedi can be in a lot more places and handle stuff like diplomacy and subtlety better.

But for the overt stuff... yea.

Hm... Ion1 Kyle joins the order...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
I wouldn't say that, the Jedi can be in a lot more places and handle stuff like diplomacy and subtlety better.

But for the overt stuff... yea.

Pair up Silver Surfer with Padme and a few other good Senators and he could take care of all of that.

Silver Surfer would show up and the Seperatists would instantly disappear off the face of whatever planet they were facing. Entire Seppie fleets would just vanish.

Black bolt z
it was in front of his neck, iirc. No he came from behind.So it was either the back or side.

Punisher and joker for bounty hunters.

-Pr-
No he came from behind.So it was either the back or side.

Punisher and joker for bounty hunters.

he was standing to the side of him with his saber in front of his neck.

Sr J-Bieb
Luke Skywalker most likely.

Black bolt z
he was standing to the side of him with his saber in front of his neck. It was not in the front of his neck.

Tron

In the Star Wars universe, there's no potential to be force sensitive. You're either born with it or you're not.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Tron
In the Star Wars universe, there's no potential to be force sensitive. You're either born with it or you're not. He just means if they were force sensative who would have the best traits and personality to be a jedi/sith?

Dum Dum Dugan
Wolverine might not make the best but he might make a fair one, what are peoples thoughts?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Wolverine might not make the best but he might make a fair one, what are peoples thoughts? Wolverine wouldn't make a good jedi or sith.He'd be more ruthless and have anger problems like a sith but isn't nearly skilled enough and wouldn't be able to fight well enough.He'd make a good assassin or bounty hunter like joker but I don't see him making a good jedi or sith at all.

Dum Dum Dugan
Wolverine wouldn't make a good jedi or sith.He'd be more ruthless and have anger problems like a sith but isn't nearly skilled enough and wouldn't be able to fight well enough.He'd make a good assassin or bounty hunter like joker but I don't see him making a good jedi or sith at all.
Yes but if he was a jedi he no longer have his aninamlistic part of him. He also could uses his love of battle similar to how mace does. He also through force of will has kept his berserker side in check and thats far harder then keeping the darkside out......he been doing the same thing every jedi must do but to a far more extreme extent for his entire life.

isent nearly skilled enough? in pure h2h or swordmenship he is as skilled as the jedi best if not more skilled. so I not sure were you got that from..........

Black bolt z
Yes but if he was a jedi he no longer have his aninamlistic part of him. He also could uses his love of battle similar to how mace does. He also through force of will has kept his berserker side in check and thats far harder then keeping the darkside out......he been doing the same thing every jedi must do but to a far more extreme extent for his entire life.

isent nearly skilled enough? in pure h2h or swordmenship he is as skilled as the jedi best if not more skilled. so I not sure were you got that from.......... IMO he's just too savage to be a jedi.

And it doesn't work that way.If hes allowed to change to become a jedi it won't make much of a difference of is will it?

In the kind of ways jedi fight.He'd be too much of a beserker.

Tron
He just means if they were force sensative who would have the best traits and personality to be a jedi/sith?

Actually, he never said anything like that. Others have, but he never did.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Tron
Actually, he never said anything like that. Others have, but he never did. Thats what I took it to be as it makes the most sense does it not?

Dum Dum Dugan
IMO he's just too savage to be a jedi.

And it doesn't work that way.If hes allowed to change to become a jedi it won't make much of a difference of is will it?

In the kind of ways jedi fight.He'd be too much of a beserker.
his savagesness comes from his mutant power which he wouldent have if he was a jedi.....so it not even relevent.

this statement doesent even make senses.........

again he wouldent event have berserker in him and again he barly goes berserker ever. He is just as skilled as any jedi. I know for a fact you have almost no knolwedge of him which is aparent by the fact he be two berserker for them which is rather rediculous, becuases I dont even think you know what berserker really is.

Tron
Thats what I took it to be as it makes the most sense does it not?

It does make the most sense, but it's not what he meant. Reread his posts and you'll see what I mean, I hope.

Black bolt z
his savagesness comes from his mutant power which he wouldent have if he was a jedi.....so it not even relevent.

this statement doesent even make senses.........

again he wouldent event have berserker in him and again he barly goes berserker ever. He is just as skilled as any jedi. I know for a fact you have almost no knolwedge of him which is aparent by the fact he be two berserker for them which is rather rediculous, becuases I dont even think you know what berserker really is. But the way I understand it is they keep their personality but not their powers.So his adamantium and HF would be gone but his savage personality would stay.

It means that if they are allowed to change their personality then anyone would make a good jedi.If joker could change being crazy he would make a good jedi.But thats his personality to he won't.

I know he is skilled.And I am knowledgeable of him(given probably not nearly as much as you or other people but am).But I don't see him fighting that skilled given his personality which wouldn't change.

This thread is subjective and I just don't see him being a good jedi.

Dum Dum Dugan
But the way I understand it is they keep their personality but not their powers.So his adamantium and HF would be gone but his savage personality would stay.

It means that if they are allowed to change their personality then anyone would make a good jedi.If joker could change being crazy he would make a good jedi.But thats his personality to he won't.

I know he is skilled.And I am knowledgeable of him(given probably not nearly as much as you or other people but am).But I don't see him fighting that skilled given his personality which wouldn't change.

This thread is subjective and I just don't see him being a good jedi.
his savagesness comes from his powers which is something you seem unable to crasp.

again I not changing his personality simply his powers. which is soming you seem unable to crasp. Joker power isent that he crazy. Wolverine power is that he more savage becauses he mutated lupin. With out his powers he still be mean sob, but he wouldent posses the same level of anamalist tendacies.

you also know very little about him.

Black bolt z
his savagesness comes from his powers which is something you seem unable to crasp.

again I not changing his personality simply his powers. which is soming you seem unable to crasp. Joker power isent that he crazy. Wolverine power is that he more savage becauses he mutated lupin. With out his powers he still be mean sob, but he wouldent posses the same level of anamalist tendacies.

you also know very little about him. First thing crasp isn't a word.Second its still his personality.If you keep his personality but throw out his powers i'm pretty sure thats what we are basing it off of.If not then joker would make a good jedi because you can change his personality.

But even if his powers affect his personality it is still his personality.Like I said I think the way this thread would work is to take away their powers but keep their personality.Wolverine would still keep his savage personality for the purpose of this thread.Thats why I think he isn't a good jedi.

Nice to throw in some bashing at the end.

Dum Dum Dugan
Not sure how he wouldent make good sith or jedi

he already one of the most skilled swordmen and shown that he can keep his dark side in check. however he also shown what can happen if he let over to his dark side the beast he becomes.

Silver samurai would make a good jedi he fallows a strict code, strong will power and skilled swordmen.

Ogun make a good jedi early days, but he really make the greatest sith. he be at least dooku level if not sideous..

Black bolt z
Not sure how he wouldent make good sith or jedi

he already one of the most skilled swordmen and shown that he can keep his dark side in check. however he also shown what can happen if he let over to his dark side the beast he becomes.

Silver samurai would make a good jedi he fallows a strict code, strong will power and skilled swordmen.

Ogun make a good jedi early days, but he really make the greatest sith. he be at least dooku level if not sideous.. He wouldn't.

I understand hes a good swordsman.And he can keep his dark side in check.And he is still savage as is part of his personality and thats why he wouldn't make a good jedi.

Dum Dum Dugan
He wouldn't.

I understand hes a good swordsman.And he can keep his dark side in check.And he is still savage as is part of his personality and thats why he wouldn't make a good jedi.

says the person who knows almost nothing about him.......hell you dont even know what berserker is.

again wtf dont you get that his savage part of him comes from his own powers? are you dense? It part of his mutation. he a lupin mutant.

Dum Dum Dugan
Ogun would say make the ultimate sith.

captain america would make a good jedi I feel.

rotiart
captain america would make a good jedi I feel.
Preach!

As to the rage... Are you sure there was no instance when wolverine had the mutant inhibitor on, and still went berserker? I know there's been instances when he used his claws to remove them as the claws are not an actual power... But I feel like there's at least one with him going off even with his powers dampened... Eh. I'm no expert on howlett

Black bolt z
says the person who knows almost nothing about him.......hell you dont even know what berserker is.

again wtf dont you get that his savage part of him comes from his own powers? are you dense? It part of his mutation. he a lupin mutant. Nice bashing.

But its still his personality!!!You are to keep his personality!!!It doesn't matter if his powers affect his personality.The purpose of this thread is to take away their powers but keep their personality!Are you getting it yet?

Lord_Talron
joker would make a terrible bounty hunter, crime lord would suit him better

Black bolt z
joker would make a terrible bounty hunter, crime lord would suit him better Originally posted by Omega Vision
Being a true Sith requires discipline. If Joker was in the SW Universe he'd be one of the most feared Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy or something like that. Originally posted by Omega Vision
I didn't say he'd be better than Bobba Fett. Just that he'd be feared for his ruthlessness and unpredictability.

But yes crime lord would work well.

FOOM
"In the Star Wars universe, there's no potential to be force sensitive. You're either born with it or you're not. "

Then why do they have training?

Lord_Talron
because raw power ≠ skill to use it with. nor are they born with lightsaber training

Q99
Cassandra Cain would be a good Jedi. Tim Drake too.

-Pr-
It was not in the front of his neck.

it was. jango even tilts his head back when the saber ignites.

isent nearly skilled enough? in pure h2h or swordmenship he is as skilled as the jedi best if not more skilled. so I not sure were you got that from..........

how on earth did you quantify those and say one is better than the other?

if i had to personally pick a role for logan, though, he'd be a han solo type imo.

Endless Mike
Iron Fist

Originally posted by Q99
Cassandra Cain would be a good Jedi. Tim Drake too. Really? Isn't she a ball of emotional scar tissue? I'd say she'd become corrupt fairly quickly.

if i had to personally pick a role for logan, though, he'd be a han solo type imo.

Logan is clearly Chewbacca

Philosophía
Batman.

He'd be like Mace Windu and Yoda combined.

Warlord
blob

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
Really? Isn't she a ball of emotional scar tissue? I'd say she'd become corrupt fairly quickly.
She'd probably end up like Aurra Sing: a Jedi Padawan who lost her way and becomes a Bounty Hunter/Jedi Killer.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by FOOM
"In the Star Wars universe, there's no potential to be force sensitive. You're either born with it or you're not. "

Then why do they have training? To be a jedi...Originally posted by Lord_Talron
because raw power ≠ skill to use it with. nor are they born with lightsaber training thumb upOriginally posted by -Pr-
it was. jango even tilts his head back when the saber ignites.

how on earth did you quantify those and say one is better than the other?

if i had to personally pick a role for logan, though, he'd be a han solo type imo. No it wasn't.He turns his head when he hears the saber ignite in back of him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.