Wolverine vs Crimson Dynamo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Dynamo is grounded.

Fight on a subway tunnel.

Tha C-Master
But he uses his weapons?

Bentley
Yep, he can shoot.

StiltmanFTW
Already happened. Wolverine shrugged off his blast and removed his helmet. Then he got distracted and CD electrocuted him and flew away. Logan got up and pursued him.

In their next fight Logan dodged every projectile and used terrain to his advantage.

In a What if Logan cut off his power supply and Spidey broke his neck.

Bentley
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Already happened. Wolverine shrugged off his blast and removed his helmet. Then he got distracted and CD electrocuted him and flew away. Logan got up and pursued him.

In their next fight Logan dodged every projectile and used terrain to his advantage.

In a What if Logan cut off his power supply and Spidey broke his neck.

Considering CD has had several armors and several pilots it would largely depend on when that happened. Do you have issue numbers? Was it X-men vs Avengers?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
Considering CD has had several armors and several pilots it would largely depend on when that happened. Do you have issue numbers? Was it X-men vs Avengers?

I was about to ask you which armor and pilot we're using here. There are so many of them it's confusing.

No, it was Wolverine: First Class #7 and #8. It was an oldschool Dynamo (Yuri Petrovich maybe? not sure). Oh and What if Spider-Man vs. Wolverine.

I can post the scans if you want.

Bentley
For the sake of the argument let's say its Bukharin and the Dynamo that Shalatov used to kill Titanuim Man. They appear in Iron-man 315-316.

I'll try to find the issues, and check, I one of the First Class issues, the other is relatively new right? (the one with the phoenix bullet?)

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
For the sake of the argument let's say its Bukharin and the Dynamo that Shalatov used to kill Titanuim Man. They appear in Iron-man 315-316.

I'll try to find the issues, and check, I one of the First Class issues, the other is relatively new right? (the one with the phoenix bullet?)

I need to read up on CD smile

Phoenix bullet? That's Astonishing Spider-Man and Wolverine stick out tongue

That What if I was talking about is a sequel to Spider-Man vs. Wolverine comic published in 1987... the armor was bulkier and had a red star on the chestplate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.