Anti Galactus Armor Vs Destroyer Armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
which wins

Cubey
Depends who's piloting the Destroyer?

What has the Anti-Galactus Armor ever done?

The Nuul
Beating CAP who gave a beat down on Earths mightest heroes.

TheTyrant
AG armor.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by The Nuul
Beating CAP who gave a beat down on Earths mightest heroes. CAP was incapable of fighting back tho

rotiart
Destroyer.
At it's peak was used as armor when fighting celestials.. Which speaks to the durability of the enchantments on the armor... The armor has always been one of thors toughest opponents and the right person piloting it would defeat the anti galactus armor

amnesia
Destroyer armor.

Black bolt z
Destroyer armor.The AG armor is cool but DA has more feats.

vansonbee
My kitty cat inside Destroyer Armor > Batman inside AGA crazy

rotiart
Originally posted by vansonbee
My kitty cat inside Destroyer Armor > Batman inside AGA crazy

That is one awesome pussy

Lord_Talron
mmm

Prep-Man
Destroyer Armor.

tkitna
I'm torn even if its only implied as to how bad the AG armour should be.

Endless Mike
AG armor can only be kept operating for a few seconds at a time due to how much power it consumes, right?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Endless Mike
AG armor can only be kept operating for a few seconds at a time due to how much power it consumes, right? It costs a billion dollars a second to run.So probably just assume that it has a couple quadrillion dollars to run on.

Gecko4lif
when was the anti galactus armor featured?

rotiart
It was when the fantastic four were on nu-earth I believe the name was... A planet made to be like the backup of our earth if anything went horribly wrong and c.a.p. Was made to protect it... Things happened, reed had to take Down the robot and pulled out his bigger trump card the anti galactus armor

TheLordofMurder
Until I see some high-end feats from the "Anti-Galactus-Armor," I am picking the Destroyer to melt this thing into slag every single time...

Lord_Talron
so it wasnt on 616 but it was 616 reed? wow im so confused now... what was the issue?

rotiart
It was 616 reed, but he was just on another planet created by 616 earth as a backup earth. And the whole nu earth c.a.p. Was created by his ex gf or something like that. Honestly don't remember the issue number...

Lord Feron
Anti-G armor didn't seem like it did all that much.. Oneshotted the CAP robot but thats about it. And it was like a punch to the face nothing cool. Also Reed said something like "CAP won't hurt me" So the CAP robot thing couldn't even harm Reed if it wanted to.

Anyway Destroyer has better feats but all depends on the weildder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.