Gamora vs Zealot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/2417/13595134475gamoralarge.jpg

vs

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/84/LadyZannah.jpg

the ninjak
Zealot is fricken hardcore.

But I reckon Gamora would have a strength and durability advantage. Giving Gamora more wins.

"Id"
Zealot is no joke. She actually had Midnighter on the ropes.

The Nuul
Ummm....

"Id"

The Nuul
She also went up aganst the D'rahn a few times, some are on Majestics level.

"Id"
This forum sleeps on Zealot. This girl can go up with the best of them, and give them a good fight.

The Nuul
Yeah, most Image or Wildstorm characters get no love.

"Id"
At least Midnighter gets love, and some rank. Zealot respect is long overdue. Rose Tattoo is another one. Wildstorm has a wealth of street class that can give Deadpool, Taskmaster, Moonknight, Azreal, Black Panther etc.. a run for their money.

StyleTime
Add Nemesis to the "overlooked" list. Unless something happened recently, Zealot has still failed to do more than stalemate her.

The Nuul
She also stomped Bats...

whistle

"Id"
Nemesis has more going for her then Zealot. Experience/Skill wise they are dead even. But her empathy, stealth suit, & those pair indestructible-cut-through-anything Swords edges her out. For all intents, and purpose she rightfully is the most Dangers Women in Wildstorm.

Sucks she lacks feats, but for the moment she has stood out just fine.

Originally posted by The Nuul
She also stomped Bats...

whistle
Nemesis beat Batman?

Prep-Man
Zealot's swords can cut through anything. Or almost anything.

The Nuul
Originally posted by "Id"
Nemesis has more going for her then Zealot. Experience/Skill wise they are dead even. But her empathy, stealth suit, & those pair indestructible-cut-through-anything Swords edges her out. For all intents, and purpose she rightfully is the most Dangers Women in Wildstorm.

Sucks she lacks feats, but for the moment she has stood out just fine.

Nemesis beat Batman?

No Z did.

Lord_Talron
zealot. shes freaking insane

the ninjak
Originally posted by "Id"
Zealot is no joke. She actually had Midnighter on the ropes.

Yeah that feat was the reason why I gave Gamora the Strength and Durability advantage. Though the swords would negate that I also reckon that she has speed and endurance over Zealot as well.

Stoic
Stalemate, I want to say Z but Gamora is also incredibly skilled.

Bentley
Midnighter isn't that much of a martial artist to hang with Gamora though.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
Midnighter isn't that much of a martial artist to hang with Gamora though. You're wrong, I should punch your face off.

Also, Grifter gets no love on KMC. sad

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
You're wrong, I should punch your face off.

Also, Grifter gets no love on KMC. sad

Midnighter has enhanced status and his martial skills s*cks balls -so does he (Apollo's)-, that I know wink

I agree about Grifter though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.