Team Sin City versus Team Punisher...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Marv, Dwight and Hartigan from "Sin City" take on Frank Castle, The Russian, and Tattooed Mike from "The Punisher." (2004 Thomas Jane version of the Punisher.)

The two teams face off in the warehouse where Big Daddy (Kick Ass) pwned the shit out of D'Amico'smen.

Marv is armed with Gladys and a hatchet. Dwight is armed with his twin pistols. Hartigan is armed with his big ass revolver and his backup piece on his ankle.

Castle is armed with two Desert eagles. Tattooed Mike is armed with a handgun and a shotgun. The Russian is armed with an SSG and a machete.

Who wins?

Rogue Jedi
Marv.

the ninjak
For some reason I can't bring myself to watch this particular Punisher from beginning to end.

Everytime I watched a scene at random I just winced.

I'll give this fight to Marv solely for that reason.

Rogue Jedi
Dwight too.

jinXed by JaNx
Castle

Bouboumaster
Marv might soloes
With his team, this is a stomp

Rogue Jedi
I dunno. Marv is a beast, but the Russian has an SSG. Plus the Russian feels no pain.

I think they both go down. The tattooed guy too. Dwight and Castle are good, but Hartigan has major damage soak. He was shot like ten times in one sitting, Bullet tooth Tony style.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.