Hit Girl versus Kill Bill...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
This is basically the storyline to the Kill Bill movies, with a twist.

Hit Girl is in the place of Black Mamba. The Viper assassination squad (Black Mamba included, she never left the squad) are the ones responsible for Big Daddy's death, not D'Amico's goons. Hit Girl is hell bent on revenge. She decides to hunt them down and take them out, one at a time.

She decides to hunt them down in this order:

1. Vernita Green.
2. Bud
3. Elle
4. GoGo Yubari
5. O-Ren Ishii
6. Bill
7. Black Mamba

Hit Girl can hunt them down the same way Black Mamba did, or she can choose other methods. For example, Hit Girl doesn't exactly have to track O-Ren down to the nightclub where Black Mamba pwned the 88, Hit Girl can choose to wait until O-Ren is alone and kill her.

Does Hit Girl get her revenge? She has access to all her blades, all her guns, all her gear from Kick Ass.

One thing: If Hit Girl has Black Mamba at gunpoint and all Black Mamba has is a sword, Hit Girl will dump the gun and go blade to blade. On the other hand, if someone pulls a gun, HG will use her guns. Against the crazy 88 (IF Hit Girl chooses to face them, I never understood why Mamba did), she'll no doubt use all her gear.

Lestov16
Why?

Rogue Jedi
Why what?

Lestov16
Why do you like Hit Girl so much.

Rogue Jedi
I don't "like her so much", she's just a well rounded combatant.

SpadeKing
Because she is the man estahuh

Rogue Jedi
Uh, pretty sure she's a chick.

NemeBro
She's a little girl sicko. estahuh

But she probably wins this thread.

Rogue Jedi
Black Mamba will be a challenge for her, but she cakewalks the rest.

Impediment
Bill had 10 seconds of screen fighting.

He shouldn't even be on this list.

Rogue Jedi
I know, but he was the boss, so had to put him in.

NemeBro
Bill only has implied crap.

He survived a fist fight with Pai Mei or whatever that douche's name was. That is impressive I guess. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Prolly Pai Mei just taught him a lesson, like a child.

jinXed by JaNx
I've never seen Hit-Girl take on an enemy that is on the same level as anyone from the, Kill Bill universe. Although, i suppose if she is using guns and her opponents are using only swords or other melee weapons, then yeah, she wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.