Cross Genre Match #10: Yoruichi Shihoin vs Cheetah (Barbara Minerva)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Yoruichi Shihoin from Bleach

Vs

Barbara Minerva (Cheetah) from DC Comics.

Scenario One: A straight up fight with all powers.

Scenario Two: h/h (physical powers only)

Fight in the ruins of Bubastis in Egypt.

amnesia
I dun like dem furries very much

Q99
I would say Cheetah in both, with her post-Zoom speed she's got a nice edge there.

--
The difference between scenario 1 and 2 isn't large- kido's the only non-HtH power we've seen Yoruichi use, and Minerva doesn't have any non physical powers at all.

amnesia
but Cheetah wins, she is faster,stronger and more durable. smile

iceman24567
I don't like this one erm. We don't how Yoruichi's spiritual pressure would affect Cheetah we also don't know if Shunpo is good enough to contend with a legit speedster. Either way Yuruichi is hotter so she wins

marwash22
Cheetah has the edge over someone who can teleport and stand on air? Not likely... she ain't Flash.

amnesia
She is still pretty damn fast... And is shunpo teleportation? I thought they just moved really fast. No bleach character lower than Kisuke and Shunsui can contend with the higher comic book character IMO.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by iceman24567
I don't like this one erm. We don't how Yoruichi's spiritual pressure would affect Cheetah we also don't know if Shunpo is good enough to contend with a legit speedster. Either way Yuruichi is hotter so she wins
Cheetah has actual sex feats:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BuENOh6AKqA/SReqAeR_huI/AAAAAAAACok/LzdK2_fvUIo/s1600/FCCheetah_2076.jpg

Where are Yoruichi's? sneer

marwash22
Originally posted by amnesia
She is still pretty damn fast... And is shunpo teleportation? I thought they just moved really fast. No bleach character lower than Kisuke and Shunsui can contend with the higher comic book character IMO. It's not technically teleportation, but it has the same effect; she can clear miles in one step.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by marwash22
It's not technically teleportation, but it has the same effect, she can clear miles in one step.
Honestly so could Cheetah given her speed and strength.

amnesia
Originally posted by Omega Vision
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BuENOh6AKqA/SReqAeR_huI/AAAAAAAACok/LzdK2_fvUIo/s1600/FCCheetah_2076.jpg

That's disgusting.

marwash22
Honestly so could Cheetah given her speed and strength. Agreed. However, Yoruichi, on top of having shunpo, she has MA skill that would make it difficult for Minerva to hit her. Any combat-speed feats for Minerva?

That's disgusting. I'd hit that. and so would you!

amnesia
She is a cat.

marwash22
She is a cat. she's cat-like and she has a vagina. sneer

Wei Phoenix

If Hentai is applicable then Yoruichi would win.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
If Hentai is applicable then Yoruichi would win.
Non Canon. laughing out loud
That's disgusting.
Don't knock it till you try it. And by it I mean a woman who's been turned into an Anthropormorphic Cheetah by a Cat God.

amnesia
she's cat-like and she has a vagina. sneer

She has fur, that's all you need to know.

iceman24567

Where are Yoruichi's? sneer I had a quarter chub after buying and reading that issue best one shot during Final Crisis thumb up

xmarksthespot
I'm going to go with Cheetah taking the physical fight while Yoruichi takes the all powers fight... for now.

While I think Cheetah is faster, she's also grounded and purely melee.

marwash22
How does Cheetah even touch Yoruichi? Minerva is basically a brick with high-end superspeed; she has no MA ability while Yoruichi is top tier material and can virtually teleport and attack from multiple angles.

xmarksthespot
Blink can actually teleport and she'd still get ripped to pieces by Cheetah eventually.

Then again on closer inspection, Yoruichi is fast enough to create multiple images of herself - so I don't know what exactly that would translate to in comic speed.

marwash22
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Blink can actually teleport and she'd still get ripped to pieces by Cheetah eventually. Blink does not possess the ability to level class 100 bricks with a punch or the ability to come out of a 'port while already attacking, Yoruichi does.

amnesia
not really. The only class 100 in bleach is Captain dog face

marwash22
not really. The only class 100 in bleach is Captain dog face There are others, but i was specifically referencing Yammy.

What class is Cheetah?

amnesia
She goes up against wonder woman. So she is pretty damn strong.

xmarksthespot
Ichimaru Gin can swing a 13 kilometer sword and cut through skyscrapers/buildings... I'd probably consider that class 100. I'd imagine quite a few of the captain class characters could probably be considered as such.

Lord_Talron
yoruichi's kido ability allows her to take on zanpakutos with her bare hands enhancing her durability easily beyond 100%. not to mention that a soul reaper's durability is already superhuman

Bentley
How does Cheetah even touch Yoruichi? Minerva is basically a brick with high-end superspeed; she has no MA ability while Yoruichi is top tier material and can virtually teleport and attack from multiple angles.

You know who else has high speed and martial art skills? Wonder Woman.

marwash22
Originally posted by Bentley
You know who else has high speed and martial art skills? Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman can't pseudo-teleport. Also...

Yoruichi >>>>>>>> Wonder Woman, in MA. sneer

Omega Vision
How does Cheetah even touch Yoruichi?
Using her claws I imagine.

She's much more nimble than most bricks. Don't lump her with guys like Thing or Grundy just because she can't fly. Also she has magical claws that can shred Superman's skin.

Quite high end, like keeping up with Flash high-end.

Given that she's physically inferior to Wonder Woman and she regularly goes toe to toe with Diana (someone who's very skilled) to say she has no MA ability is not just off base, it betrays ignorance (or perhaps willful misrepresentation) of the character's capabilities.

I'm not really sure how you can quantify Yoruichi's speed but it probably isn't FTL so I don't see Cheetah having much trouble (if any) keeping up.

marwash22
Separating my statements into smaller statements voids the context. I never once compared Minerva to Grundy or the like, i said she was a brick, with high-end superspeed... that's very much accurate seeing as she has no other abilities.

Also, she "goes toe to toe" with Wonder Woman, because she's faster than Wonder Woman... Minerva has absolutely no martial arts ability. Take her speed away and Wonder Woman beats the shit out of her. This is even worse than the shit people tried to pull in the MA-tier thread with Superman, but at least Superman actually has MA training.

Bentley
Wonder Woman can't pseudo-teleport. Also...

Yoruichi >>>>>>>> Wonder Woman, in MA. sneer

WW can pseudo teleport to the human eye.

marwash22
Originally posted by Bentley
WW can pseudo teleport to the human eye. lol. ok... and?

Minerva doesn't see like a human and neither does Yoruichi.

psycho gundam
Yoruichi Shihoin from Bleach

Vs

Barbara Minerva (Cheetah) from DC Comics.

Scenario One: A straight up fight with all powers.

Scenario Two: h/h (physical powers only)

Fight in the ruins of Bubastis in Egypt. this better be at least HALF as good as charlotte tearing someone(s) a new ******* uhuh

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
yoruichi's kido ability allows her to take on zanpakutos with her bare hands enhancing her durability easily beyond 100%. not to mention that a soul reaper's durability is already superhuman *cough*

Omega Vision
Seperating my statements into smaller statements voids the context.

I forgot how deep your posts were. Forgive me for breaking them up and dissecting them one at a time.

In terms of power set she's less a brick with superspeed and more a speedster with superstrength.

Who in turn is faster than Yoruichi. vin

That goes without saying...because Wonder Woman would be stronger and faster. No one is saying that Cheetah is WW's MA equal, just that saying she's without any skill is rather asinine.

Right, I recall the only argument you could raise against Superman having skill was "he's Superman".

Give this man a MacArthur Grant.

marwash22
i love you, OV.

Omega Vision
i love you, OV.
Baby I know it.

Now get back on that street and start making me some damn money.

xmarksthespot
Are we considering anime filler, btw?

Lord_Talron
i love how no one considers my post ahah

Creshosk
She has fur, that's all you need to know. Hater. ahah

marwash22
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
yoruichi's kido ability allows her to take on zanpakutos with her bare hands enhancing her durability easily beyond 100%. not to mention that a soul reaper's durability is already superhuman Originally posted by Lord_Talron
i love how no one considers my post ahah acknowledged and co-signed.

xmarksthespot
Wait. Does he mean take on as in not be cut by swords? Or is he referring to when she fought anthropomorphised Zanpakutou?

Lord_Talron
being able to block and parry.

xmarksthespot
When does Yoruichi block swords with her flesh due to using her kido...?

The only time she's used Shunko are against Soi Fon and Aizen, that I can recall. Dunno if spoiler tags are necessary but whatever.

Etna
Whenever I think about Furry Cat Ladys like Cheetah having sex...I always think about how much their tongues are gonna hurt...

Any Durability feats for any of these two?

amnesia
blunt durability mostly, both of them are vulnerable to sharp objects.

Q99
Cheetah has the edge over someone who can teleport and stand on air? Not likely... she ain't Flash.

She's not far from it.

Cheetah manages against both Wonder Woman and Flash, that's not much of a worry. Flash can do the 'virtually teleport' thing incredible well and he looked like ground beef after they were done tangling.

And Yoruichi does have to get down in melee to do damage.

Cheetah can take full strength blasts from Black Lighting and Bolt (both very strong lightning blasters, tens of thousands of volts) without being taken down.

Barbara's also taken punches and kicks and so on from Wonder Woman on numerous occasions.

Also she does have a healing factor.

marwash22
Difference between Flash/WW and Yoruichi is, Yoruichi can flash step (teleport) and come out of the 'port already attacking and doing so at various angles, she doesn't have to move in a straight line like Flash and WW. On top of that, Yoruichi is a better MA than WW and her attacks are strong enough to bust a few city blocks.

Unless Minerva keeps moving, she'd have serious trouble keeping track of Yoruichi's attacks, let alone being able to go on offense. Basically, Yoruichi will just pound her until she either gets tired or Minerva succumbs to injuries.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Q99
And Yoruichi does have to get down in melee to do damage. Kido.

Etna
Originally posted by marwash22 On top of that, Yoruichi is a better MA than WW and her attacks are strong enough to bust a few city blocks.

Please explain what makes her a better MA then WW please

and prove that she can bust a few city blocks

Omega Vision
Difference between Flash/WW and Yoruichi is, Yoruichi can flash step (teleport) and come out of the 'port already attacking and doing so at various angles, she doesn't have to move in a straight line like Flash and WW. On top of that, Yoruichi is a better MA than WW and her attacks are strong enough to bust a few city blocks.

Unless Minerva keeps moving, she'd have serious trouble keeping track of Yoruichi's attacks, let alone being able to go on offense. Basically, Yoruichi will just pound her until she either gets tired or Minerva succumbs to injuries.
So you think that Yoruichi is as fast/faster than the Flash? Because that's the only way that Yoruichi would wear down Cheetah in the manner you're describing.

Astner
6alGW-yc9Kk

Corresponds to the chapters 154 - 159

xmarksthespot
So you think that Yoruichi is as fast/faster than the Flash? Because that's the only way that Yoruichi would wear down Cheetah in the manner you're describing. Well she could just outlive her...

marwash22
Originally posted by Etna
Please explain what makes her a better MA then WW please that's clearly indicative of someone who either doesn't read/what Bleach, or for whatever reason, wants to bait/troll me. sorry, not gonna play your game.

and prove that she can bust a few city blocks skip to the very end of the vid Astner embedded above.

So you think that Yoruichi is as fast/faster than the Flash? Because that's the only way that Yoruichi would wear down Cheetah in the manner you're describing. My fingers never typed those words. What i said is that, Yoruichi does not travel in straight lines like Flash, thereofore her moves are far less predictable than his. This was brought up previously when i made the nomination of Yoruichi vs WW... people contended that WW could counter Flash, so in turn, she would have no issues countering Yoruichi. I then said it was only because WW started to predict Flash' movements... that's not possible for her or Minerva to do when the opponent is 'porting from different angles and not just running at you in a straight line.

Omega Vision
that's clearly indicative of someone who either doesn't read/what Bleach, or for whatever reason, wants to bait/troll me. sorry, not gonna play your game.

skip to the very end of the vid Astner embedded above.

My fingers never typed those words. What i said is that, Yoruichi does not travel in straight lines like Flash, thereofore her moves are far less predictable than his. This was brought up previously when i made the nomination of Yoruichi vs WW... people contended that WW could counter Flash, so in turn, she would have no issues countering Yoruichi. I then said it was only because WW started to predict Flash' movements... that's not possible for her or Minerva to do when the opponent is 'porting from different angles and not just running at you in a straight line.
Your argument sounds suspiciously similar to Carver's arguments regarding the relative combat speeds of Superman and Goku.

marwash22
Your argument sounds suspiciously similar to Carver's arguments regarding the relative combat speeds of Superman and Goku. nah, not really. Goku (DBZ characters) don't 'port in the same manner as Bleach characters. DBZ characters essentially do the same thing Flash does when he disappears from the human eye... runs (or in Goku's case, flies) really fast, but (still) in a straight line.

Bleach characters, via shunpo, can appear behind an opponent without leaving a line of motion that can be seen/predicted by someone capable of tracking high speed objects. Point is, unlike Flash/Goku, Yoruichi does not travel in straight lines; the only way to track shunpo movements is to have some degree of "spiritual awareness", which, to my knowledge, Minerva does not possess.

Also, I'm deeply offended that you compared me to Carver. mad sad Also, i'm one of the strongest Superman supporters when it comes to him vs DBZ.

Omega Vision
Well given the degree of her reflexes I really don't see Cheetah having a problem reacting to any kind of ambush, that is assuming Yoruichi can even pull one off.

You've yet to really quantify Yoruichi's speed.

marwash22
Reflexes, eh? In combat, and in most other instances, Teleporters > speedsters... especially when the former has a high level of MA skill and is able to attack directly out of the 'port.

I dunno what exactly you want to know; she's fast enough to create solid clones of herself and appear to be attacking multiple opponents at once.

Omega Vision
Reflexes, eh? In combat, and in most other instances, Teleporters > speedsters... especially when the former has a high level of MA skill and is able to attack directly out of the 'port.

I dunno what exactly you want to know; she's fast enough to create solid clones of herself and appear to be attacking multiple opponents at once.
Not true. Flash has defeated teleporters before. Also you've all but admitted that Yoruichi isn't a true teleporter, she's just so fast by human standards that it appears she's a teleporter. If someone like Cheetah existed IRL and she never told anyone she was just a super fast runner observers would assume she's a teleporter because she can run at luminal velocities.

xmarksthespot
Well given the degree of her reflexes I really don't see Cheetah having a problem reacting to any kind of ambush, that is assuming Yoruichi can even pull one off.

You've yet to really quantify Yoruichi's speed. It's difficult to quantify really.

How fast would one have to be to achieve Utsusemi:

mq3m_Fb2lz0

marwash22
Not true. Flash has defeated teleporters before. He's also been knocked out by damn near every brick in his universe. Also, i already explained that shunpo users aren't really teleporter's and that they can start an attack before they even finish 'porting.

Also you've all but admitted that Yoruichi isn't a true teleporter, she's just so fast by human standards that it appears she's a teleporter. If someone like Cheetah existed IRL and she never told anyone she was just a super fast runner observers would assume she's a teleporter because she can run at luminal velocities. I don't think i ever claimed she was a true teleporter... i'm using the word "teleport/'port" because that's what a flash step appears to be. Shunpo is actually better than a normal 'port because as mentioned above, you can adjust before the step in complete... meaning, you don't have to be in the same position coming out of the 'port, as you were when you started it.

amnesia
Zanpaktou arc is not canon.

marwash22
^ which is why i didn't bother bringing up any of Yoruichi's kido attacks. I dont recall her using any in the actual anime. However, didn't we count DBGT for DB (Goku/Frieza) conversations? If so, anime fillers should be kosher.

xmarksthespot
Zanpaktou arc is not canon. I asked before whether we were considering the filler anime or not.

Regardless she's done the same against Byakuya, who's faster than Haineko and Tobiume anyway.

illadelph12
^ which is why i didn't bother bringing up any of Yoruichi's kido attacks. I dont recall her using any in the actual anime. However, didn't we count DBGT for DB (Goku/Frieza) conversations? If so, anime fillers should be kosher.

Yes.

If it's a continuation of the animated version of the character it would be canon to that version and not it's Manga counterpart (if one exists).

amnesia
I think we should count the anime feats. Bleach in particular, Seeing as Kubo can't draw.

Galvaclaw
I think we should count the anime feats. Bleach in particular, Seeing as Kubo can't draw.

He can too draw. Just not very well... confused

amnesia
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
He can too draw. Just not very well... confused

But the animation is great.

Q99
Not true. Flash has defeated teleporters before. Also you've all but admitted that Yoruichi isn't a true teleporter, she's just so fast by human standards that it appears she's a teleporter. If someone like Cheetah existed IRL and she never told anyone she was just a super fast runner observers would assume she's a teleporter because she can run at luminal velocities.

Just take a look at This.

She's clearly in three places at once.

Etna
that's clearly indicative of someone who either doesn't read/what Bleach, or for whatever reason, wants to bait/troll me. sorry, not gonna play your game.

confused Que?
I do read Bleach... I Love a lot of the characters, I love Yoruichi. I just havn't for awhile since the story was being boring as hell and stopped reading 4 months ago. And just because someone reads this manga, doesn't mean they are going to assume a character they know nothing about (Wonder Woman) Is better at something.
I dont know a 'Thing' about wonder woman except hearing that she is almost as fast as Flash.

I only read every bleach chapter 'One time' each since 2005. So my memorial of what Yoruichi can do is hazy. The manga is not good enough to be read twice
=/ I just wanted to know what makes you so sure on why Yoruichi a much better MA then WW so we can have a clear look on it since you seem so confident about it. Don't get so paranoid, I just asked a simple question

<_< I haven't even chosen a side if thats what your thinking.

skip to the very end of the vid Astner embedded above.

Alright I went to the the last 1/3 of the video...know what I saw? What looks like Lightning and/or electricity covering parts of the sky, and covering the area Yoruichi and Soi Fon were. Could be just spirit aura though

know what I didn't see? Her destroying a few city blocks

amnesia
WW is nowhere near flash.

I guess you have no idea how fast flash really is.

Etna

I guess you have no idea how fast flash really is.

actually I do. The Flash is as fast at light, which is ridiculous

I asked around a few times. And People keep posting it here and in the nomination topics, people keep saying wonder woman can keep up with Flash in terms of speed.
While Cheetah is right close to Wonder Woman.

All i said was I "hear" WW is almost as fast as Flash. Didn't say I know

Creshosk

I guess you have no idea how fast flash really is. Since DC doesn't know either its not too bad to not know.

amnesia
All the flashes (except Jay) can go faaaar beyond light speed.

Etna
All the flashes (except Jay) can go faaaar beyond light speed.

really?

*Rubs chin thinking* then doesn't that mean wonder woman can run at speed light or more?

Existere
Flash has many > C feats.

Wonder Woman has a couple, some of which are debatable, iirc.

Q99
actually I do. The Flash is as fast at light, which is ridiculous

I asked around a few times. And People keep posting it here and in the nomination topics, people keep saying wonder woman can keep up with Flash in terms of speed.
While Cheetah is right close to Wonder Woman.

All i said was I "hear" WW is almost as fast as Flash. Didn't say I know

Cheetah's faster than Wonder Woman, and is faster than pretty much any non-Flash.

Wonder Woman is slower than Flash, but has good enough reflexes to hit him (really good reflexes- better than Superman's), and has caught up with slower speedforce users like Jesse Quick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.