Team Gravity vs Bricks vs Elementals...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
Team gravity is: Nova Prime, Graviton, Moonstone (two stones) and Gravity.

Bricks: WWH, Juggz (full power) Hercules, Gilgamesh.

Elementals: Magneto, Storm, Thor, Beta Ray Bill.

Konton
Elementals.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by dmills
Team gravity is Nova Prime, Graviton, Moonstone and Gravity.
I get it. Their power is in their name. Clever.

Team Thor.

marwash22
Thor and BRB.

batdude123
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Team Magneto.

Agreed.

KingD19
Team Gravity wins....easily.

dmills
Originally posted by KingD19
Team Gravity wins....easily. Why easily?

KingD19
Graviton....kept a land mass that was 3 miles in diameter, above cloud level...while he kept the entire avengers roster pinned to the ground, Wonderman and Vision included I think. On top of that, he was keeping himself surrounded with a force field, and blasting Thor.

Gravity also has some pretty nice feats, as does Nova and Moonstone.

With their powers, the bricks are easily BFR'd and taken out of the fight.

Then the Elementals are left...and after a good fight, team G wins.

Harbinger
Team Elemental, even though Storm's a weak link here, IMO.

Konton
Storm is roughly as powerful as Magneto when not holding back.

KingD19
But how's Storm going to fight back when Graviton crushes her throat with his powers?

Originally posted by Konton
Storm is roughly as powerful as Magneto when not holding back.

Nah.

Elementals win.

dmills
Graviton....kept a land mass that was 3 miles in diameter, above cloud level...while he kept the entire avengers roster pinned to the ground, Wonderman and Vision included I think. On top of that, he was keeping himself surrounded with a force field, and blasting Thor.

Gravity also has some pretty nice feats, as does Nova and Moonstone.

With their powers, the bricks are easily BFR'd and taken out of the fight.

Then the Elementals are left...and after a good fight, team G wins. I guess Team Gravity -and by proxy King D- wins by default since no one else has bothered to even make one coherent point as to why anyone else would win.

Black bolt z
Can't gravity affect things on a cosmic scale?

Team gravity.

Konton
But how's Storm going to fight back when Graviton crushes her throat with his powers?

I understand the durability issue, but it's not like he can tank being flash frozen or burned alive by acid rains hurled at hundreds of miles per hour. She's got monster forcefields from Thor and Magneto to hide behind anyway.

She might not be able to influence gravitons or anything but her shields aren't weak either and she's managed to completely disrupt Psylocke's TK (and other energies) with her own electric fields.

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7961/elementalcosmicturbulence5px.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9015/elementalcosmicturbulence35qd.jpg

And if she's out to kill, electron rip and shove.

http://img385.imageshack.us/f/img008uu4.jpg/

I was trying to find the pressure dome scan where she encased her team (Sue Richards style) and blasted through one end of a mountain and through the other side but I can't remember where I saw it.

edit: found it

http://img134.imageshack.us/f/pressuredome14ac.jpg/
http://img134.imageshack.us/i/pressuredome21bz.jpg/
http://img155.imageshack.us/f/pressuredome39dt.jpg/

Colossus-Big C
some people here can solo

kgkg
Ya Moonstone was pretty deadly but she was unstable so meh...

Cubey
Elementals.

I guess Team Gravity -and by proxy King D- wins by default since no one else has bothered to even make one coherent point as to why anyone else would win. Because the elemental team is more versatile, 3/4 of them can even manipulate gravity to some extent, have more raw power output when added up and have finer control feats. They all have shields and Thor and BRB are extremelly durabale without them. Thor is the most powerfull one in the battlefield and Magneto is the best tactician and multitasker.

dmills
More raw power then Gravition Prime and Moonstone with two stones? Also I have to question if Thor is the most powerful here.

dmills
Originally posted by Konton
I understand the durability issue, but it's not like he can tank being flash frozen or burned alive by acid rains hurled at hundreds of miles per hour. She's got monster forcefields from Thor and Magneto to hide behind anyway.

She might not be able to influence gravitons or anything but her shields aren't weak either and she's managed to completely disrupt Psylocke's TK (and other energies) with her own electric fields.

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7961/elementalcosmicturbulence5px.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9015/elementalcosmicturbulence35qd.jpg

And if she's out to kill, electron rip and shove.

http://img385.imageshack.us/f/img008uu4.jpg/

I was trying to find the pressure dome scan where she encased her team (Sue Richards style) and blasted through one end of a mountain and through the other side but I can't remember where I saw it.

edit: found it

http://img134.imageshack.us/f/pressuredome14ac.jpg/
http://img134.imageshack.us/i/pressuredome21bz.jpg/
http://img155.imageshack.us/f/pressuredome39dt.jpg/ Now we're talking. I like it.

More raw power then Gravition Prime and Moonstone with two stones? Also I have to question if Thor is the most powerful here. Moonstone was pretty powerfull that's true, still, elementals have thor and BRB. I suppose it could even out, but like others said, she was kind of a **** up.

dmills
Ppl are sleeping on Gregg. His gravity powers are so potent that he was able to hold together a collapsing planet.

KingD19
And Graviton held Thor off with nothing but energy blasts.

While keeping Wonderman and the other Avengers from so much as moving.

dmills
And Graviton held Thor off with nothing but energy blasts.

While keeping Wonderman and the other Avengers from so much as moving. A sick feat. And they say he's mid herald roll eyes (sarcastic)

dmills
Bump

amnesia
The bricks win. They can throw stones at the flying people.

KingD19
Originally posted by amnesia
The bricks win. They can throw stones at the flying people.

Graviton lifted a landmass that was 3 miles in diameter above the cloud level....rocks are nothing to him. And his force field has held up to hits from Thor if I'm not mistaken.

amnesia
Not going to help when Hulk throws a rock at him.

KingD19
Not going to help when Hulk throws a rock at him.

Well there is this thing called moving out of the way. Seeing as Graviton can fly as fast as he wants.

Even then when you can make something so heavy that it instantly drops to the ground, despite it's momentum, or so light that it stops moving forward and floats up.....rocks don't matter.

amnesia
Hulk throws another rock, i don't see where your going with this. Throwing the rock back at hulk just makes him madder.

Tattoos N Scars
Thor godblast's the field.

KingD19
Hulk throws another rock, i don't see where your going with this. Throwing the rock back at hulk just makes him madder.

I didn't say he would throw it back, I said either he'd move out of the way, since he's more than fast enough.

Or he'd either make the rock so heavy it fell straight down, or so light it floated away.

And Tattoos if you're talking about the gravity field...you can't shoot gravity. If you're talking about his force field, chances are the blast would get through, but it said his field can tank a nuke, and since we've never seen anything get through it.....

All this talk of Graviton makes me wish they'd bring him back, as he was insanely powerful and awesome.

amnesia
I wasn't serious about the rock thing (ROCK THING cool. But the godblast did destroy the celestial dome :/

KingD19
I wasn't serious about the rock thing (ROCK THING cool. But the godblast did destroy the celestial dome :/

Surely did, and I said chances are likely he'll get through.

But we never saw the extent of Graviton's power. We just know he was powerful enough to PWN the entire Avenger's roster and float a rock that was about 4 miles wide at the same time.

Once he even pinned every hero to the ground while trying to reshape Earth in his image...and they couldn't' move.

dmills
Graviton shields can be backed up by Nova's shields. Nothing is getting through that.

amnesia
Nova>celestial dome, rait?

BattleMage
Bricks

Black bolt z
Nova>celestial dome, rait? Whats to stop Nova from making the hammer so heavy that he can't lift it and therefore cannot godblast?And graviton.They can just make his hammer unmovable.

Team gravity for a large majority.

KingD19
Yeah, between all 4 of them, they can make that hammer pretty much unmovable, whether Thor's worthy or not.

Stoic
The Bricks win.

dmills
Nova>celestial dome, rait? Apple's and oranges. Plus I said Nova's shileds backing up graviton's shields.

Space M ummy
yeesh. I get beat up a lot for hyping full potential graviton, but the guy's powers are insane. INSANE.

As someone else pointed out, Graviton immobilized every single hero on earth, simultaneously while levitating a 3 mile landmass above ground, moving continents around, AND pummeling thor with megaton blasts.

that's...a hellacious amount of power. but consider:

Graviton has simply torn the atmosphere off a planet. Right off.

Claimed to be able to prevent dimensions from merging during inferno.

Has powers that aren't just GRAVITY based, but DENSITY based. Made the thing (and she-thing) so heavy they couldn't get off the ground, then immediately did the opposite, reversing their density so that they were so light they simply floated helplessly, and strikes did nothing. Team brick doesn't really have a defense against a density reversal either.

Graviton also made his flesh too dense for the human torch at NOVA level to burn. (it did cause him pain though.) Storm's lightining and freezing abilities aren't really going to work against that kind of temperature defense.

a couple finger wiggles and the guy annihilates just about everyone IN this fight.

KingD19
Originally posted by Space M ummy
yeesh. I get beat up a lot for hyping full potential graviton, but the guy's powers are insane. INSANE.

As someone else pointed out, Graviton immobilized every single hero on earth, simultaneously while levitating a 3 mile landmass above ground, moving continents around, AND pummeling thor with megaton blasts.

Has powers that aren't just GRAVITY based, but DENSITY based. Made the thing (and she-thing) so heavy they couldn't get off the ground, then immediately did the opposite, reversing their density so that they were so light they simply floated helplessly, and strikes did nothing. Team brick doesn't really have a defense against a density reversal either.

Graviton also made his flesh too dense for the human torch at NOVA level to burn. (it did cause him pain though.) Storm's lightining and freezing abilities aren't really going to work against that kind of temperature defense.

a couple finger wiggles and the guy annihilates just about everyone IN this fight.

This.

dmills

a couple finger wiggles and the guy annihilates just about everyone IN this fight. But he's mid herald level lol!

Lord_Talron

Q99
But he's mid herald level lol!

He is? Huh, I'd always assumed he was Trans.

amnesia
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Whats to stop Nova from making the hammer so heavy that he can't lift it and therefore cannot godblast?And graviton.They can just make his hammer unmovable.

Team gravity for a large majority.

What's stopping magneto from one shotting team gravity?

janus77
Bricks win via ThunderClap. if it can put down Rulk, it will murder most of these characters.

amnesia
True, thunderclap is pretty much the ultimate marvel attack.

Uriel005
Thor uses Odinforce to Godblast team gravity to wipe them early Beta Ray Bill runs support on that and keeps them occupied. Storm and Magneto take on Bricks as a distraction if Bricks focus on elementals. If magneto gets his hands on a good cubic foot of adamantium it's all over for the bricks. Juggernaut is made a non issue due to THE BIG METAL HELMET he wears Magneto uses it to fly him to space... After Elemental team gets owned by Thor and Bill they clean up the bricks through ranged attacks.

Elementals just have too much versatility as Bill and Thor both classify under Tanks and elementals. Thor is a high magic user. Storm and Magneto are great for battlefield control.

dmills
So this battle comes down to team Gravity vs team Elemental huh?

dmills
What's stopping magneto from one shotting team gravity? Oneshotting them with what? A metallic object?

Black bolt z
Oneshotting them with what? A metallic object? Yeah really.Originally posted by Q99
He is? Huh, I'd always assumed he was Trans. Sounds right.

amnesia
Oneshotting them with what? A metallic object?

Because all marvel characters have metal in their blood?
Magneto also have the best reaction feats here.

dmills
Nope. Not even close. I'll stop now. I'm getting dangerously close to repping in my own thread and that's about as lame as it gets.

amnesia
Gravity isn't some magical god power that can pwn everything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.