Spider Man vs Black Panther H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Spider Man vs BP H2H

no webbing
no spidey sense

KingD19
Probly BP...he's got his claws, and that suit of his will take most of the oomph out of spidey's blows.

byrdgang21
Spider-Man. He is still faster and stronger.

KingD19
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Spider-Man. He is still faster and stronger.

Current Spidey's Class 10, and BP has gone up against worse before...Spidey's faster no doubt, but like I said, his blows won't do nearly as much damage thanks to BP's suit.

And Spidey has been tagged by people way slower than T'Challa.

SamZED
Originally posted by KingD19
Current Spidey's Class 10, and BP has gone up against worse before...Spidey's faster no doubt, but like I said, his blows won't do nearly as much damage thanks to BP's suit.

And Spidey has been tagged by people way slower than T'Challa. But he's also dodged people as fast and faster than T'Challa on many occasions and without much trouble. Depends on how well he's written. What's BP's current suit made of? Does he even wear it now? If yes CIS on he might take it. CIS off I still give it to Spidey.

tkitna
Spiderman should win.

vansonbee
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Spider-Man. He is still faster and stronger. thumb up Originally posted by KingD19

And Spidey has been tagged by people way slower than T'Challa. Red Skull nearly beaten BP to death. angel

h1a8
Originally posted by chomperx9
Spider Man vs BP H2H

no webbing
no spidey sense

If BP fought without the suit then SM wins 10/10.

If BP fought with the suit then he wins the majority. I say this because I don't think SM can hurt him with the vibranium suit on.

h1a8
Originally posted by vansonbee
thumb up Red Skull nearly beaten BP to death. angel

really? I didn't know BP can be harmed with less than top tier strength with the vibranium suit on.
What does the suit protect him from then? I might have to change my vote to SM.

Tha C-Master
He can be hurt, it does absorb damage though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8063/spidermanhumantorch04papa4.th.jpg

/endthread thumb_avatar2

But seriously... Panther has an enormous skill advantage. He also retains his superhuman senses, while Spidey loses his SS here. And I heard he received a strength upgrade in Doomwar, right? Doesn't bode well for Parker...

Tha C-Master
Enormous? I wouldn't say that. One of Parker's hits will definitely be more devastating, but in a general match it's a closer call, if Parker is "Aunt May just got shot" then it's a different story.

Bentley
Originally posted by vansonbee
thumb up Red Skull nearly beaten BP to death. angel

Johann would wtf kill Spidey though big grin

h1a8
Anyone with scans showing BP getting hurt by physical blows under top tier?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.