Llan the Sorcerer vs Loki vs Dr. Fate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
stick out tongue mad

-K-M-
Deja vu :P

Llan wins without the Rules of Engagement on.

guy222
indeed

thankies for the reply

snoopdogg
Llan.

-K-M-
Originally posted by guy222
indeed

thankies for the reply

For you Guy?...anything :P

Prep-Man
Which Fate?

guy222
current

Prep-Man
Current doesn't belong here. Not even close, my friend.

-K-M-
Current Dr.Fate is apparently going to get a push soon. Hopefully sooner rather then later.

Prep-Man
Even if he does, he's still somewhat of a rookie.

-K-M-
In a recent interview they said they were going to be thinking of making the character more Nabu ie. godlike.

Prep-Man
Really? Damn. Most of the team is weak, yet they add a powerful mage. Probably after the JLA/JSA arc.

-K-M-
I would assume he would leave the team and just be their advisor from time to time.

Desaad
Originally posted by -K-M-
In a recent interview they said they were going to be thinking of making the character more Nabu ie. godlike.

Hmmm? When?

I know Willingham wanted to develop him slowly and surely, but he obviously isn't going to get the chance, and Guggenheim only mentioned him in regards to him being a big gun from what I recall.

Gerber did a great job of removing the whole influence of Nabu on the helm, and I loved the crazy take we got on it's power in the Helmet of Fate one shot, the way it changed it's nature from bearer to bearer == for Detective Chimp it essentially gave him omniscience, for Black Alice it gave her a dark wish granting power, etc.

Best take on Fate in years, that Gerber had. Shame he died before he could finish it, much less do anything more with it. It has really, really floundered since then (though Mordru taking control of the helm certainly demonstrated just how powerful it was, creating those 'box dimensions' or whatever).

-K-M-
It was a few months back concerning JSA: All Stars on CBR or Newsarama. I'll see if I can dig it up, but don't hold your breath.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.