Wolverine/Thing vs Namor/X-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
mad stick out tongue

Black bolt z
Team two.

Namor>Thing

Q99
Yea, team 2.

Bentley
Wolverine solos.

evil face

StiltmanFTW
If Laura quickly takes down Thing, then T2 might win, but only in that scenario.

Team 1 for majority.

Uriel005
Depends. It comes down to what the starting matchup is. X-23 vs Wolverine or Thing makes a huge difference. Thing KO's her early, he takes a few bad cuts but otherwise ok. Wolverine on the otherhand takes a while and at that point namor wrecks Thing in a fist fight then comes over to beat wolverine into unconsciousness with Laura running distraction. Namor vs. Wolverine is similar problem to Laura vs. Wolverine it lasts long enough for Thing to KO Laura and hold come back to hold Namor in place long enough for a lethal blow.

Q99
Namor's the matchup caller here. He can fly and pick whoever he wants, so it's probably Namor vs Thing and Logan vs Laura.

Not that Thing'd be able to beat Laura fast anyway, she's super agile and all that, she'd be able to play with him for quite awhile no prob.

Logan vs Laura, we know how that goes: Cut, heal, cut, heal, cut, heal, etc.. Not a fast match, Namor'll take down Thing before that happens.

Bentley
Wolverine and Thing, being excellent team players fight back to back and own the opposition when Namor carelessly tries to take on both at once after Ben's first thunderclap.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Q99
Namor's the matchup caller here. He can fly and pick whoever he wants, so it's probably Namor vs Thing and Logan vs Laura.

Not that Thing'd be able to beat Laura fast anyway, she's super agile and all that, she'd be able to play with him for quite awhile no prob.

Logan vs Laura, we know how that goes: Cut, heal, cut, heal, cut, heal, etc.. Not a fast match, Namor'll take down Thing before that happens.

Namor admitted he couldn't take Wolverine.

All Laura needs is one good stab.

X-23 doesn't have the adamantium skeleton... Logan cuts her in half and helps Ben with Namor stick out tongue

-Pr-
Team 2 imo.

guy222
huge logan fan

i am biased

stick out tongue

1st team wins

KingD19
I remember when Atlantis took Nitro captive for killing Namorita/Namora(The Blue One)

Logan took an Iron Man suit...and when Namor found out it was him...he popped his claws and Namor let him past.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
I remember when Atlantis took Nitro captive for killing Namorita/Namora(The Blue One)

Logan took an Iron Man suit...and when Namor found out it was him...he popped his claws and Namor let him past.

Namorita wink

He didn't, he sicced Janus on him. Logan dealt with him quickly and dazed Namor with a punch.

KingD19
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Namorita wink

He didn't, he sicced Janus on him. Logan dealt with him quickly and dazed Namor with a punch.

Exactly what I meant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.