Pre-Crisis Batman vs. Current Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Endless Mike
Each one thinks the other is an imposter. Fight takes place in Gotham City.

Lord_Talron
pre-crisis batman is more gay
mmm

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
pre-crisis batman is more gay
mmm

Alexander the Great was gay, but he still conquered most of the known world.

Prep-Man
How formidable was PC Batman?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Alexander the Great was gay, but he still conquered most of the known world.

He was?

D_Dude1210
Most Spartans back in the day were Bi, not gay. It was quite acceptable in their culture back then.

Kinda puts the movie/graphic novel 300 in a different light, doesn't it? O_O

tideoftime
Originally posted by TheTyrant
He was?

More accurately, he was bisexual, but "close enough for government work", for forum purposes.


*****

PC Batman had the heroic bias working for him; Current Batman is darker, edgier, and harsher in most circumstances...

I'd go Current, but Pre-C Batman gets some wins, quite literally "just 'cus he does".

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How formidable was PC Batman?

He still had the amazing HtH skills and was just as intelligent, although I don't think his tech was as good.

amnesia
PC batman throws a car at him
/thread

tideoftime
Originally posted by amnesia
PC batman throws a car at him
/thread

That counts for *1* of PC Batman's wins... but not all of them... wink

vansonbee
Current Batman gives PC Batman depression disorder after a short discussion.

Bentley
Originally posted by vansonbee
Current Batman gives PC Batman depression disorder after a short discussion.


Nah, Current Batman kills himself after hearing the other guy.

Lord_Talron
thumb up

Blair Wind
Originally posted by tideoftime
PC Batman had the heroic bias working for him; Current Batman is darker, edgier, and harsher in most circumstances...


Really? I know PC Batman didn't mind killing. At least in the very beginning.

amnesia
Originally posted by tideoftime
That counts for *1* of PC Batman's wins... but not all of them... wink


So batnan throws another car.

GGS
Didn't Pre Crisis use a gun for a while?

tideoftime
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Really? I know PC Batman didn't mind killing. At least in the very beginning.

A very small aspect, in terms of early representations; WW, for example, for all her peace-preaching, also directly and indirectly caused the deaths of a number of Nazis "back in the day", but that was reflective of the era in comics back then...

753
the very first batman broke people's necks and threw them out windows, then the retarded rainbow batman came along as comics were directed to a more childish public, then he made a dark and brooding come back in the 80s spousing less than lethal violence

All the best version of batman are from alternate verses, I particularly like red son's and return of TDK's

Stoic
Originally posted by 753
the very first batman broke people's necks and threw them out windows, then the retarded rainbow batman came along as comics were directed to a more childish public, then he made a dark and brooding come back in the 80s spousing less than lethal violence

All the best version of batman are from alternate verses, I particularly like red son's and return of TDK's

Really! I'll have to check Red Sun out.

Tron
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Really? I know PC Batman didn't mind killing. At least in the very beginning.

You're thinking of Golden Age Batman, specifically his first few years.

Speaking of which, can the OP be more specific of which version of Batman you're talking about? Batman has gone through numerous changes prior to Crisis.

Badabing
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Most Spartans back in the day were Bi, not gay. It was quite acceptable in their culture back then.

Kinda puts the movie/graphic novel 300 in a different light, doesn't it? O_O Aww man..why!?

Now you've ruined 300 hundred for me. sneer

durfist

753
Originally posted by Stoic
Really! I'll have to check Red Sun out. it's excelent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.