Kingdom Come Flash vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which powered up version of these iconic heroes wins?

twizzlers713
i am unfamiliar with kingdom come flash

Colossus-Big C
regular flash may win

AsbestosFlaygon
KC Flash is faster

Lord_Talron
does king thor have control over time or is that just rkt?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
does king thor have control over time or is that just rkt? Just RKT

GGS
Does he get Mjolnir?

Lord_Talron
no its out of character.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Just RKT Didn't King Thor freeze time in the future... or was that the Designate?

amnesia
Classic Thor is the only Thor that can control time.

twizzlers713
KC Flash wins

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by amnesia
Classic Thor is the only Thor that can control time. So it was the Designate that froze time?

Meh. King Thor zaps KC Flash and entraps him in a field of lightning.

amnesia
Pretty much

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Didn't King Thor freeze time in the future... or was that the Designate? Answer:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/th_KingThor01.jpg

I thought I was recalling it correctly. uhuh

Prep-Man
KC Flash.

Slaanesh
KC Flash

DarkOdin
KT

zeel
thor

Warlord
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Just RKT

no it was just odinforce thor

Warlord
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
regular flash may win

regular flash could beat odin

Stoic
Originally posted by Warlord
regular flash could beat odin

Oh that's a failing grade, start the excercise over.

Warlord
Originally posted by Stoic
Oh that's a failing grade, start the excercise over.

regular flash beating king thor is as improbable as beating odin... I was being sarcastic

Prep-Man
Flash just steals Odins speed. big grin

Warlord
Odin steals his girlfriend

Prep-Man
Flash runs in circles, Odin gets dizzy and his head explodes, ftw.

Warlord
Flash runs in circles and Odin leaves bored to find a proper enemy to fight

Prep-Man
winner by BFR: FLASH!

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
winner by BFR: FLASH!

velho

Prep-Man
LOL!

Tha C-Master
Flash uses his multitrillion light speed, Kingdom Come Flash is so much faster he drops the multiverse on him, lol.

Colossus-Big C
can thor take a trillion IMP's to his face?

OneDumbG0
^ Is KC Flash capable of a trillion IMPs against someone who casually stops time?

Starscream M
^ Is KC Flash capable of a trillion IMPs against someone who casually stops time? the question is, can thor stop time BEFORE KC Flash has had his way with thor

OneDumbG0
^ Desak-amped Destroyer had a free shot on King Thor and he just waded through it. Don't see why not.

Slaanesh
^ Is KC Flash capable of a trillion IMPs against someone who casually stops time?

does stopping time work against someone who can travel through time easily??

OneDumbG0
^ I don't recall KC Flash traveling through time once. Sure would have been helpful during Kingdom Come.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Slaanesh
does stopping time work against someone who can travel through time easily??
I'm pretty sure the Flashes have always required a Cosmic Treadmill to travel through time, with one exception that I can recall, in Final Crisis when Barry and Wally ran forward one day.

Slaanesh
^ I don't recall KC Flash traveling through time once. Sure would have been helpful during Kingdom Come.

i just assume he can..cuz KC Flash is a more powerful version of normal Flash..and normal Flash can travel through time..

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure the Flashes have always required a Cosmic Treadmill to travel through time, with one exception that I can recall, in Final Crisis when Barry and Wally ran forward one day.

didn't Wally and Barry follow Prof Zoom back in time to stop him from killing Iris..and i think Wally usually take his children back in time to see the dinosaur..

Tha C-Master
i just assume he can..cuz KC Flash is a more powerful version of normal Flash..and normal Flash can travel through time..

didn't Wally and Barry follow Prof Zoom back in time to stop him from killing Iris..and i think Wally usually take his children back in time to see the dinosaur.. I believe he used the treadmill though in that instance, but in Flash's origin he did run back in time without it (that was Barry).

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I believe he used the treadmill though in that instance, but in Flash's origin he did run back in time without it (that was Barry).

which instance??Wally and Barry didn't use the treadmill when they follow prof zoom in Flash Rebirth..

amnesia
Flash runs so fast that he BFR himself

Tha C-Master
Flash bfr's the multiverse duh.

which instance??Wally and Barry didn't use the treadmill when they follow prof zoom in Flash Rebirth.. You and I might be talking about different times, I'm thinking of the event when he lost his kids and got them back.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
You and I might be talking about different times, I'm thinking of the event when he lost his kids and got them back.

oh..ok..all i wanna say is that Flash is capable of traveling through time under their own power..

Tha C-Master
That might not be his most insane feat.

Stoic

Uh, hello.

Warlord
yes?

Uriel005

KC Flash and regular Flash can break through Time barrier... casually. Can break through dimensional barrier as well as speed force barrier. What does stopping time do to someone who can outrun time?

The Nuul
You guys should know better than this.

Flash wins via combo to KO vs any version of Thor.

Warlord
thumb up

amnesia
Originally posted by The Nuul
You guys should know better than this.

Flash wins via combo to KO vs any version of Thor.

Did you do the math?

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Uriel005
KC Flash and regular Flash can break through Time barrier... casually. Can break through dimensional barrier as well as speed force barrier. What does stopping time do to someone who can outrun time? Surfer can do all that. He's not overcoming a time-freeze. And I don't recall KC Flash ever demonstrating the ability to travel through time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.