Magneto vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
No magnetic manipulation from anything other than amping strength and durability (no shields). Wolverina cannot use his claws.

H2h.

Who takes it? cool

Gadabout
When has Mags ever gone melee on anyone? Plus Wolvie still has his primary power-HEALING-Wolvering 10/10

Lord Feron
This is like saying, lets have hulk fight but he can't use any melee moves just energy projection and mind raping powers...

The Nuul

Bentley
Originally posted by Lord Feron
This is like saying, lets have hulk fight but he can't use any melee moves just energy projection and mind raping powers...

Really? Hulk must be quite adept a psychic to be a fair comparision.

Colossus-Big C
magneto can amp his strength because of his power right?

Flyattractor
how can he amp his dura with out shields?

God **** this is why I hate Crapneto.

Why too much fanboy whapping goes on with him.

GGS
Punching an admantium skeleton with bare bones isn't going to do wonders for Mags stanima.

rotiart
Originally posted by Flyattractor
how can he amp his dura with out shields?

God **** this is why I hate Crapneto.

Why too much fanboy whapping goes on with him.

I thought something similar... I mean if he uses his fields to make himself a class 100 isn't he wrapped in a force field per se?

He just channels the power through his own body and amps his stats. Strengh is supposed to surpass class 100.

It would make sense that it's an energy aura like the one shown when he takes the whole x-men team, but it's often not represented that way.

He also has enhanced reaction speed (15x human) and has extra senses. He wins this.

rotiart
What about the durability argument then... How is that nit the same as a forcefield?

Originally posted by rotiart
What about the durability argument then... How is that nit the same as a forcefield? like I said, it would, but art doesnt show it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.