During the Death of Superman...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Remember that scene where Supes, Booster Gold, Guy Garner, and the others started to blast Doomsday all at once?

Lets recreate that scene, but replace Doomsday with Thor...

Could Thor have used Mjolnir to soak up all that energy, amplify it, and redirect it back at the hero's?

Black bolt z
Whats mjolnirs best energy absorption feat?

TheLordofMurder
He used Mjolnir to soak up the energies of the Null Bomb...which had galaxy destroying destructive power.

He also used Mjolnir to soak up all the energy Thanosi used against him, amplify is 100 times (I honestly think that was hyperbole though; 10 times is the standard amplification if I remember correctly), and hurl it back at him...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
He used Mjolnir to soak up the energies of the Null Bomb...which had galaxy destroying destructive power.

He also used Mjolnir to soak up all the energy Thanosi used against him, amplify is 100 times (I honestly think that was hyperbole though; 10 times is the standard amplification if I remember correctly), and hurl it back at him... I see no problem with him absorbing this then shooting it back.But if it doesn't kill them thor has an ass whupping coming toawrds him.

amnesia
^ not an ass whoping. Booster isn't very powerful. I think Thor could last against Gardner and supes

Omega Vision
No he fails because its Guy Gardner.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by amnesia
^ not an ass whoping. Booster isn't very powerful. I think Thor could last against Gardner and supes I don't.I see supes and thor in an eternal stalemate.Add anyone else that can do damage to thor and thor loses.Add guy and booster thor gets an ass whuppin.

amnesia
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I don't.I see supes and thor in an eternal stalemate.Add anyone else that can do damage to thor and thor loses.Add guy and booster thor gets an ass whuppin.

I disagree no expression Thor 7/10 against superman. I said he could last against Supes and Guy. And again, booster is completely irrelevant, Thor could 1 or 2 shot him.

The Nuul
Forget this energy stuff and Thor uses his supa dupa soul sucking powa on everyone ftw!

Black bolt z
I disagree no expression Thor 7/10 against superman. I said he could last against Supes and Guy. And again, booster is completely irrelevant, Thor could 1 or 2 shot him. I just see as superman being more durable but thor being stronger because of the hammer.They meet halfway.I just see them as equally matched.Then add the other two and team wins easily.If booster can get a few shots in he'll do damage won't he?

amnesia
I just see as superman being more durable but thor being stronger because of the hammer.They meet halfway.I just see them as equally matched.Then add the other two and team wins easily.If booster can get a few shots in he'll do damage won't he?

I'm not in the mood for superman vs Thor at the moment, Booster is a good character, but not a very powerful one.

Black bolt z
I'm not in the mood for superman vs Thor at the moment, Booster is a good character, but not a very powerful one. I'll agree to this.

TheLordofMurder
You know, if Thor soaks up that energy, amplifies it 10-100 times, and fires it back at them...of the 5, who lives? Or atleast manages to remain conscious?

Booster Gold dies...

Guy should die, but would probaly be written to only be unconscious...

That flame chick dies (cant remeber her name for the world of me)...

That black guy (cant remember his name either...lol) should be rendered atleast unconscious...

Supes should be either unconscious or conscious and hurt badly; of course if an exploding gas station (yeah...I agree that that was pure PIS) could KO Supes...then this attack should kill him as well.

Thor should should win this...assumming that the redirected blast doesnt take them all out from the start.

amnesia
But to answer the main question, there is no way in hell they could overload Mjolnir

Black bolt z
But to answer the main question, there is no way in hell they could overload Mjolnir Overload?No.Beat his ass afterwards?Yes.

TheLordofMurder
See my above post...who would have enough fight in them to beat his ass afterwards?

Black bolt z
See my above post...who would have enough fight in them to beat his ass afterwards? Guy,superman and possibly the flame chick.Guy and supes alone could beat thor.

And I know thor is by far the forum favorite but lets not overexaggerate here.

TheLordofMurder
If healthy they could gang up on him and beat him, but could they after having all the energy they used used against Doomsday amplified and redirected against them?

Black bolt z
If healthy they could gang up on him and beat him, but could they after having all the energy they used used against Doomsday amplified and redirected against them? What happens if you have two thors?And they just keep redirecting their blasts back at each other?

r0nm0n88
Guy,superman and possibly the flame chick.Guy and supes alone could beat thor.

i dont know if thor is the forum favorite, hes up there, but WWH get wanked harder than anyone imo

TheLordofMurder
What happens if you have two thors?And they just keep redirecting their blasts back at each other?

Odin steps in and whips both of their ass's for fighting with each other instead of helping him fight Surter...

smile

Colossus-Big C
thors hammer is top in absorbing energy.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thors hammer is top in absorbing energy. Better then bracers of aegis?

Colossus-Big C
Better then bracers of aegis? im not sure
the braces survived an all out attack from Zeus Hades and Poseiden which the artist said multiplied into infinit energy

GGS
Edit: self pwned.

Thor can take it.

rotiart
One minute you don't even know his best feats... The next you try to downplay them...
Tool much?

Whats mjolnirs best energy absorption feat? Originally posted by Black bolt z
Guy,superman and possibly the flame chick.Guy and supes alone could beat thor.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by rotiart
One minute you don't even know his best feats... The next you try to downplay them...
Tool much? What?One was a question of what is his best absorption feat.

The other is a statement of who IMO would survive being hit by that blast back.

How is that any downplay?I say he could easily absorb it.But it that back blast doesn't kill them thor dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.