Meggan vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
embarrasment wink

AsbestosFlaygon
Silver Surfer

Konton
She's been able to mimic his power set in the past.

rotiart
And k'lrt mimics the entire ff4 but loses to team Richards...
Meghan may mimic but nothing on the scale of surfers higher end feats

Konton
Originally posted by rotiart
And k'lrt mimics the entire ff4 but loses to team Richards...
Meghan may mimic but nothing on the scale of surfers higher end feats

She held back the chaos wave for a bit.

rotiart
Ahh Yes but she does why she does by being an elemental empathy or whatever... She seems to draw on her surroundings and the more magic in the area the greater the effect of whatshername can do and there are limits to what she can accomplish...

For example to match galactus she was ruinin the environment around her drawing in too much energy to try to copy him.

In a prolonged battle she would find that her elemental nature would destroy her surroundins and most likely shed in outta juice...

rotiart
During the chaos wave incident I think she was drawing upon the has wave itself to hold it back... Bit she wasn't able to drain it off fast enough... Rather than it being her creating a counter wave against the chaos wave showing again her ability to draw in nearby magic

Existere
Meggan might be able to draw on the energy that Surfer uses, but I'd still give it to Surfer due to his experience with his own powers, and his ridiculously superior feats in manipulating that energy.

Of course, if Meggan can't draw on his energies, he should stomp her anyways, since he'll almost certainly be capable of drawing on whatever she's using at the time.

rotiart
She's not drawing on "his" energy but the energy of nature itself... Hence reasons shes been called an elemental.... Surfer draws upon the energy given off by stars...

By drawing on the enemy of nature she can mimic or duplicate another persons powerset...
If it requires too much power to copy however like with galactus she can't maintain it for long also with the has wave

Konton
Meggan has also leached the Phoenix Force away from Rachel, mentally absorbed Nightcrawler's swordsmanship training, absorbed Rachel's memories, etc.

It would be fair to assume she can assimilate his knowledge of the Power Cosmic IMO.

rotiart
Except for his own considerable mental blocks?

Bentley
Originally posted by Konton
Meggan has also leached the Phoenix Force away from Rachel, mentally absorbed Nightcrawler's swordsmanship training, absorbed Rachel's memories, etc.

It would be fair to assume she can assimilate his knowledge of the Power Cosmic IMO.

Can she absorb cosmic awareness? If not she would be fried anyways.

AsbestosFlaygon
The only Meggan who would defeat Silver Surfer is the last version with The Beyonders' powers.

In a random encounter, she won't be beating a not-holding-back Silver Surfer.

rotiart
Did I miss something? When did she copy beyonder?

xmarksthespot
Depends on where they fight. In realms of magic she stands a much better chance.

She'd be able to leech his powers either way probably but not to the extent that she'd win against him.

I think a lot of the scans in my respect thread have disappeared now though. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.