Enchantress vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
In a straight up fight, I honestly think Magneto has a good chance against her...despite my belief that he is at a big disadvantage against any magic user...especially those with the durability to take a beating and retailiate.

However, what if the Enchantress fought him using her greatest strength...her looks and ability to seduce a man...does Magneto have what it takes to successfully resist her godly, highly feminine, charms?

In this senario if Mags gets seduced, he loses as she can make him her pawn or kill him whenever she feels like it...

Konton
Depends on who gets the first shot off. Probably Magneto.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Konton
Depends on who gets the first shot off. Probably Magneto.

??

Ok...let me rephrase the question:

If the Enchantress tried to seduce Magneto...would she succeed? This has nothing to do with an actual fight...just wether or not he could resist being seduced by her...

Colossus-Big C
alot of people never read the OP, they just post.

Flyattractor
No.
Now if it were the Enchanter.......

GGS
Anyone remember the time Storm set Dr Dooms heart racing dispite him knowing she was trying to distract him.

Enchantress may have a good shot.

Lord_Talron
scans of that?

GGS
X men 145 i think.

OneDumbG0
^ Doombot.

Also, Amora could seduce Magneto. And then turn him into feathers.

b1tch falls for him, then he breaks her heart and wins the fight too

amnesia
Originally posted by GGS
Anyone remember the time Storm set Dr Dooms heart racing dispite him knowing she was trying to distract him.

Enchantress may have a good shot.

storm fell for doom silly.

shiv
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
In a straight up fight, I honestly think Magneto has a good chance against her...despite my belief that he is at a big disadvantage against any magic user...especially those with the durability to take a beating and retailiate.

However, what if the Enchantress fought him using her greatest strength...her looks and ability to seduce a man...does Magneto have what it takes to successfully resist her godly, highly feminine, charms?

In this senario if Mags gets seduced, he loses as she can make him her pawn or kill him whenever she feels like it...

Magneto has Uber energy perception. Illusions and superficial charm aren't going to work here

OneDumbG0
^ But high level magic would work. biscuits

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ But high level magic would work. biscuits to seduce him?

OneDumbG0
^ Yah.

wouldnt that be cheating? if she enslaves his mind with a spell or something

OneDumbG0
^ Well, I guess I read the op wrong. I wasn't aware Enchantress couldn't use magic to enhance her charms.

TheTyrant
He isn't resisting her.

Existere
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Well, I guess I read the op wrong. I wasn't aware Enchantress couldn't use magic to enhance her charms. I'm gonna say based on poll option 2:

"No...she is too pretty...too charming...combined with her magic enhancing her advances, Mags gives in immediately."

She can use her magic to enhance her advances. no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Konton
Depends on who gets the first shot off.

Pause.

rougeredmage
i am going to say Enchantress for this battle remember how magneto was allways over Wasp during Secret Wars or how he has allways had a weakness for rogue. my guess enchantress is going to win in that one

Konton
Originally posted by batdude123
Pause.

thumb up

Someone got it.

maxivitopowe
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.