Mister X vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
X has Odin's spear.

Fight on the Bat Cave.

KingD19
Hercules brings the whole Bat-Cave down around them...killing X in the process. Then he goes and gets some wenches and ambrosia.

Seriously though, Herc ends this with a thunder clap or ground pound...but in the sake of fairness, give him Mjiolnir or his Adamantine Mace.

And let it have the Old Power tazer thingy Cho put in it.

vansonbee
Mister X with high majority.

Question is, does Odin Spear able to kill/pierce Hercules? I don't recall seeing it in use.

Lord_Talron
there are so many ways herc can end this that doesnt involve directly confronting mr x

Mindset
Thunderclap.

Nut stomp.

GG.

Bentley
The cave could be an important reason for Mister X to finish the combat fast, maybe he can throw the lance to respond at Herc's thunderclapping?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Bentley
X has Odin's spear.

Fight on the Bat Cave.

Bats blows them both up.

Batman wins.

Bentley
So Batman blows Herc.

Yeah, that could happen.

amnesia
Gugnir can stab hercules. But Herc takes this 10/10

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
there are so many ways herc can end this that doesnt involve directly confronting mr x
and what is the likely hood he would uses such tactic? Not likely. We all know what herc would do, he attack him with fists alone the majority of the time.

KingD19
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
and what is the likely hood he would uses such tactic? Not likely. We all know what herc would do, he attack him with fists alone the majority of the time.

Herc could easily thunderclap or ground pound to end the match. Even then.....we don't know what Odin's Spear will do, especially in the hands of a mutant.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by KingD19
Herc could easily thunderclap or ground pound to end the match. Even then.....we don't know what Odin's Spear will do, especially in the hands of a mutant.
He could but I find it very unlikely given cis that he would attempt such a tactic the majority of the time.

true we don't know what odin spear would do though Mr. X looked very confident with it.

KingD19
He could but I find it very unlikely given cis that he would attempt such a tactic the majority of the time.

true we don't know what odin spear would do though Mr. X looked very confident with it.

X looks confident when he's getting his ass beat, he even tried to look confident when Quicksilver handed him his ass. He's cocky, that's what he does.

And he's done it plenty of times.

Dum Dum Dugan
X looks confident when he's getting his ass beat, he even tried to look confident when Quicksilver handed him his ass. He's cocky, that's what he does.

And he's done it plenty of times.
lol true. you know he some how got away after that which is crazy sinces haft his bones were broken.

who done what plenty of times?

KingD19
lol true. you know he some how got away after that which is crazy sinces haft his bones were broken.

who done what plenty of times?

Herc has used ground pound and thunderclap in plenty of instances. He probably won't use it right off the bat, but once he realizes that X is dodging all of his attacks, he'll go for the AoE attack and take him down.

Dum Dum Dugan
Herc has used ground pound and thunderclap in plenty of instances. He probably won't use it right off the bat, but once he realizes that X is dodging all of his attacks, he'll go for the AoE attack and take him down.
far less times then he gone in with his fists vastly less times. It not herc go to move by any stretch espicially against someone who will be pushing his buttons and baiting him.

by that time it be most likely to late. I think 3 of the times out of ten would be quick wins via thunder clap, but 7 out of 10 fights I doubt he even attempt it. Thats not to say he still might not win, but the likely hood he will uses it more then 3 times out of 10 fights seems doubtful.

KingD19
Herc may not act like it, but he's not dumb. To say he won't use an attack he know will affect X when he can't lay hands on him is like saying BB won't use his scream when he can't beat down whoever it is he's fighting.

Dum Dum Dugan
Herc may not act like it, but he's not dumb. To say he won't use an attack he know will affect X when he can't lay hands on him is like saying BB won't use his scream when he can't beat down whoever it is he's fighting.
no it not at all. I am assuming he won't uses such a tactic before one of them goes down the majority of the time and this is backed by loads of comics. It has nothing to do with his intelligences. It simply his personality, he rather brawl espacially when his opponent baits the shit out of him. Like I said 3 oout of ten fights he wins easy using such tactic as thunder clap. But given his cis the other seven fights he wont be using such tactics.

Dum Dum Dugan
so to answer this thread can Herc win this easy yes by using tactics like thunder clap. However will he? not the majority of the time. will he win the fight anyways? debatable.

KingD19
But the majority of his fights he doesn't use the thunderclap and ground pound for 2 reasons. The people he's fighting are in his strength range, so they wouldn't do much, and he can actually hit them.

Herc's not just gonna keep trying to swing at a guy he knows he can't hit.

Dum Dum Dugan
But the majority of his fights he doesn't use the thunderclap and ground pound for 2 reasons. The people he's fighting are in his strength range, so they wouldn't do much, and he can actually hit them.

Herc's not just gonna keep trying to swing at a guy he knows he can't hit.
Even the majority of the time and I mean vast amount of times when he fights people were the thunder clap would be effective he still does not uses it. The reaosn being is he rather fight them straight up. He from simpler era, he enjoys fighting, espcially against a cocky bastard like mr x.

yes he will he did the same thing with DD. also how long do you really think it would go on for? it not like X is just gunna sitt around dodging, he gunna be stabbing the shit out of Hercules. This fight aint lasting long enough for herc to resort to such tactics.

I not sure whats so hard about this to think that 7 out of 10 fights herc would not uses thunder clap when the actaul ratio in comics is vastly worses.

Warlord
herc mind blasts him

h1a8
Fighters have basic knowledge about each other. Herc knows he will kill Mr. X if he punches him and he knows that Mr. X can dodge him based off his mutants powers.
Thus Herc plans a thunderclap right before the bell.

KingD19
As much as X explained his powers to everyone he's fought ever, I wouldn't be surprised if Herc knows everything about him. It's not like he doesn't explain them in detail in every issue he's in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.