Blue Marvel, Sentry, Nova Prime vs. Hulk, Thor, Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
No CIS, No BFR

Who wins?

BattleMage
Team 2 8/10

Stoic
Originally posted by BattleMage
Team 2 8/10

the ninjak
Team 1 6.5/10

guy222
t 2

The Nuul
2 is stacked with the big guns while T 1 just has one with two b listers (for now).

bbrem123
Originally posted by The Nuul
2 is stacked with the big guns while T 1 just has one with two b listers (for now).

i agree...but who is gonna stop sentry?...is this pre DA sentry? if not then he solos

amnesia
t1 100/2

The Nuul
It says Sentry and not Voidtry.

byrdgang21
It's classic Sentry

Bouboumaster
Even "Sentry/Void" wouldn't stand a chance. Team 2 is stack, like, a lot.

tkitna
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Even "Sentry/Void" wouldn't stand a chance. Team 2 is stack, like, a lot.

laughing Good lord. Void would destroy those 3 clowns.

Bentley
Originally posted by tkitna

Sentry just can't put down Hulk wink

Besides "It had to be done".

Bouboumaster

Man, those "three clowns" would murder his face.

tkitna
Yeah, just like the X-Men, Avengers, Dr. Strange, Thor, etc,,,were doing. They were all absolutly powerless.

The real Void (without the all the Thor wanking and wanting to kill the character) would barely notice them.

tkitna
Originally posted by Bentley
Sentry just can't put down Hulk wink

Then its probably a good thing we were talking about the Void then. Remember Void? The guy who broke every bone in Hulks body and had him crying like a scared school girl?

Bentley
Then its probably a good thing we were talking about the Void then. Remember Void? The guy who broke every bone in Hulks body and had him crying like a scared school girl?

Only because it was a low end Savage Hulk, WWH would make him beg for mercy and take him down with a thunderclap!

The Nuul
Anyways....Void is not in this thread.

bbrem123
ok classic sentry is a beast...so still team 1

Bentley
Originally posted by bbrem123
ok classic sentry is a beast...so still team 1

erm

The Nuul
He still stalemated Hulk at best, lol.

janus77
T2 ftw. Gladiator keeps Nova busy, Thor keeps Blue Marvel distracted, Hulk destroys Sentry.

dmills
No CIS? Team one hard. Then again, Thor would be unleashed. Phuck.

Badabing
Team 2. Blue Marvel has a few feats plus what Stark and Namor have said about his power level. But he's still too untested.

Bouboumaster
Yeah, just like the X-Men, Avengers, Dr. Strange, Thor, etc,,,were doing. They were all absolutly powerless.

The real Void (without the all the Thor wanking and wanting to kill the character) would barely notice them.

Kinda the peeps that Hulk steam rolled, minus Thor. However, he outlast Sentry, so...

bbrem123
Originally posted by Bentley
erm

classic as in his first two series is what im going by...and he is above everybody here

bbrem123
He still stalemated Hulk at best, lol.

so sentry when he fought wwh was classic sentry now?

The Nuul
Well, thats before Void.

This is classic Sentry but I dont think the OP means this version.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://onceuponageek.com/images/sentry2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://onceuponageek.com/2008/10/06/guarding-the-marvel-universe-sentry-must-go/&usg=__qhTIbNC6E7ZY9ebi5P4FEBM4dak=&h=328&w=300&sz=67&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=ptzTtd94tsQd1M:&tbnh=189&tbnw=168&prev=/ images%3Fq%3Dsentry%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dof
f%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1680%26bih%3D860%26tbs%3Disch:1
&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=513&vpy=291&dur=2572&hovh=235&hovw=215&tx=143&ty=48&ei=xoJuTOSoB4KongfhmdSuCA&oei=pIJuTNmrNMKfnAfn0PndBw&esq=3&page=1&ndsp=38&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:0

bbrem123
ooo ok...i was just taking the original sentry series and what not as classic...if it wwh sentry then its a much different story

The Nuul
I think its when Sentry first came back and before Void. So from his Mini to WWH.

I guess the thread starter will have to clear this up.

Warlord
even in that period the character used to fluctuate a lot. from the guy that owned terrax, doom and absorbing man to a jobber at times.

I say that when he was determined he could be counted as a signifficant powerhouse

dmills
Yes but the OP said no CIS so Boob would be at his peak levels. I'm assuming this counts Semi Void. Nova would be above Super Nova levels. Not sure about BM.

byrdgang21
I think its when Sentry first came back and before Void. So from his Mini to WWH.

I guess the thread starter will have to clear this up.

I always consider Classic Sentry to be Sentry from the mini when they brought him back up to the point when he was always Voiding out

amnesia
Thor would be shooting godblasts left and right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.