These guys fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Wonder Woman
Achillies
Karnak
Black Panther
Batman

Vs

Gamora
Wolverine
Karati Kid
Iron Fist
Deathstroke

Lord Feron
Karate kid at his peak or the one we saw most current that had a small scuffle with batman.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Karate kid at his peak or the one we saw most current that had a small scuffle with batman. his peak

Omega Vision
Wow these teams are so balanced.

Team One, decisively.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Wow these teams are so balanced.

Team One, decisively. explain

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
explain

Two words

Wonder Woman

tideoftime
Gotta go with OmegaVision on this one: having *both* Wonder Woman *and* Achilles on Team 1 = major whoop-ass on Team 2. Achilles (assuming his "purpose" is not conflicted) is physically near WW and such in strength, and is capable of avoiding the majority of attacks from anyone on Team 2 (just as he's able to dodge many of WW's superspeed and/or skill-based attacks). While Gamora is tough, WW can take a majority against her (as I believe was the average concensus on the WW vs. Gam thread), so that leaves the "male WW" to back up his team against the rest of Team 2. Not pretty for 2, at all.

Now, remove Achilles, and substitute, say... a good fighter with at least one solid metahuman power... like Black Canary... and *then* you've got a solid fight... one I think Team 2 can win, especially if you instead remove WW and leave Achilles with BC, or similar... Not a definite, but that makes the field more level and debatable...

amnesia
LOL I WONDER IF WOLVERINE CAN BEAT WW

tideoftime
Originally posted by amnesia
LOL I WONDER IF WOLVERINE CAN BEAT WW

On KMC, he can...

In the comics...? Or a... "less biased" battlefield? Poor Logan...

amnesia
Originally posted by tideoftime
On KMC, he can...

In the comics...? Or a... "less biased" battlefield? Poor Logan...

On KMC wolverine is a notch above mere heralds.

tideoftime
Originally posted by amnesia
On KMC wolverine is a notch above mere heralds.

A notch?

Just a notch...?

amnesia
A notch?

Just a notch...?

or 50

Sr J-Bieb
This battle is pretty much Iron Fist vs Batman, and I'd like to think those two are equal.

Stalemate

Omega Vision
explain
Wonder Woman on her own could probably tool Team 2. Gamora would be the only real threat.

Omega Vision

tideoftime
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
This battle is pretty much Iron Fist vs Batman, and I'd like to think those two are equal.

Stalemate

I'll assume you are grossly underestimating either WW, Achilles, or both... or are somehow overestimating Gamora and/or Wolverine, in comparison to the opposition...

Sr J-Bieb
I'll assume you are grossly underestimating either WW, Achilles, or both... or are somehow overestimating Gamora and/or Wolverine, in comparison to the opposition... I'll assume you're underestimating Iron Fist and Batman, and are therefore ignorant.

TheTyrant
Team 1.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Did u guys miss the Peak KK part?

Colossus-Big C
would this be more even?

Wonder Woman
Moonight
Karnak
Black Panther
Batman

Vs

Gamora
Achillies
Karati Kid
Iron Fist
Deathstroke

Bentley
Iron-fist and Batman become friends, everybody wins.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I'll assume you're underestimating Iron Fist and Batman, and are therefore ignorant.

No. Not at all.

Nothing in my statement (above, or further up) indicated otherwise; the point is: if you think this boils down to Batman and Iron Fist, then your view of the "Top Headliners" in each group is very, *very* skewed... This was listed as a team fight, and Team 1 has two really heavy hitters, as opposed to Team 2's one (Gamora) -- that is not disregarding or disrespecting any of the other characters on *either* team, but a spade is a spade: WW and Achilles are more than a match for the other team, with just the two of them. (Granted, Achilles has relatively few showings when compared to the others involved, but the demonstrated and stated showings he *does* have puts him in relatively good company in terms of physical power/prowess, as well as secondary abilities, such as his combat sense -- which is, in combat situations, comparable to Petey's SS -- and his ability to take considerable damage as well as revive from the dead with just a moment's recuperation).

Sooooo.... maybe it is you who are underestimating certain characters... or overvaluing others... (Batman and Iron Fist are top notch in their appropriate categories; neither of them is a ready match for *either* WW or Achilles, especially with other members on Team 1 there for support. And just shut-up about the Bat-Kick -- yeah, yeah, yeah... with enough prep Bruce can nut-kick Darkseid *and* Thanos, and be back in the batcave in time for Alfred to ***** at him for not getting enough rest... blah, blah, blah...)

tideoftime
would this be more even?

Wonder Woman
Moonight
Karnak
Black Panther
Batman

Vs

Gamora
Achillies
Karati Kid
Iron Fist
Deathstroke

Missed this ammended list due to page bump:

Now, THIS list plays better: WW can presumably defeat Achilles or Gamora singularly, but having the two of them on one team definitly equalizes her being on Team 1. Assuming a 2on1 vs. WW, that leaves MK, K, BP, and Bats vs. KK, IF, and DS... I think I still edge with Team 1, but *this* lineup is definitely better than the first -- I can totally see arguements for Team 2 getting solid wins, especially if things really go balls-to-the-wall (and we ignore the Batkick...)

KuRuPT Thanosi
I SAY AGAIN DID YOU GUYS MISS THE PEAK KARATE KID PART

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I SAY AGAIN DID YOU GUYS MISS THE PEAK KARATE KID PART can he solo?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ummm I don't think he can Solo.. but people were acting like these teams were SO unbalanced and it was crazy spite against team 2. People act like Gamora is the only threat on Team 2, which is true with PEAK KK is my point

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Ummm I don't think he can Solo.. but people were acting like these teams were SO unbalanced and it was crazy spite against team 2. People act like Gamora is the only threat on Team 2, which is true with PEAK KK is my point so who do you think wins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.