Would you like to see Hulk in a twam?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
He was an avenger for 4 issues... Then he appeared again occasionally.

He was a defender much longer.

Now that aspects of baner are in Hulk too and he is not just a rampaging beast (I guess) would you like him to be a ember of a team?

Deadline
I'd like to see him a team not so sure about a twam.

Sr J-Bieb
Not only would I like to see Hulk in a twam, but I'd love to see him as the ember of a team. Ember only does 40 damage though, and Hulk is big time like a fire blast (120).

Bentley
I rather have some self contained characters that appear in no team books if only to keep their stories simple and enjoyable -imo one of Daredevil's greatest charms-. Since Hulk and Daredevil are the only ones capable of having an ongoing for themselves I rather leave them alone.

(A new Iron-fist ongoing would be uber too)

Badabing
What's twam? embarrasment

Stoic
Originally posted by Badabing

Twam = Team

Warlord

firstly it is the proximity of the letter "w" to the letter "e" in keyboards.
secondly it is my lack of observation skills...

now use your mod powers and please correct this atrocity...thanx

Badabing
Originally posted by Stoic
Twam = Team Originally posted by Warlord
firstly it is the proximity of the letter "w" to the letter "e" in keyboards.
secondly it is my lack of observation skills...

now use your mod powers and please correct this atrocity...thanx Thanks guys. laughing out loud

I don't mod this forum and can't edit posts. sad

willRules
I'd rather he was on a twam than a team.

I love how a simple typo has totally derailed this thread.

roughrider
A twam? - you mean a baby carriage? stick out tongue

Ohhh, what an image that is...

Creshosk
Originally posted by roughrider
A twam? - you mean a baby carriage? stick out tongue

Ohhh, what an image that is... Unless you're using baby speak, that would be a tram.

Twam... *looks up the word*

Um.. what kind of comic are we talking about here?

Oh . . .

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Warlord
He was an avenger for 4 issues... Then he appeared again occasionally.

He was a defender much longer.

Now that aspects of baner are in Hulk too and he is not just a rampaging beast (I guess) would you like him to be a ember of a team?
We're about to see him in a team with Galactus. Whether you want to or not. stick out tongue

WanderingDroid
My bad...I thought the title said "Hulk is a tw*t?"

Well, to be honest...do some justice to Kirby and put him back in the Avengers. Otherwise some idiot will turn him red and write him like a god or something cosmic....err...nevermind....

Badabing
Originally posted by WanderingDroid
My bad...I thought the title said "Hulk is a tw*t?"

Well, to be honest...do some justice to Kirby and put him back in the Avengers. Otherwise some idiot will turn him red and write him like a god or something cosmic....err...nevermind.... durhulk

Creshosk
durhulk durredhulk

Badabing
laughing out loud

Warlord
Originally posted by Omega Vision
We're about to see him in a team with Galactus. Whether you want to or not. stick out tongue

so Hulk gets to be the most powerful member of a team again...nice... roll eyes (sarcastic)

willRules
Originally posted by Creshosk

Um.. what kind of comic are we talking about here?

Three girls as white as milk, you say? I have seen something like that where they encounter the Hulk.....wasn't a comic, though, more a magazine and it was sold to me by a guy with a dodgy moustache.

psycho gundam
twam should be an official word

Warlord
good, do I get any credit for that or what? band

roughrider
Hey - maybe there is a team to be created here after all! stick out tongue

roughrider
C'mon - Hulk could join up with other characters who annoy other heroes, and be the Tools With A Mission!!! stick out tongue
Hulk annoys most of the other teams because of the damage that always follows him. He could be joined by other 'tools' like Deadpool, Daken, Impossible Man, Loki...you name it, they give you a headache!

Badabing
laughing out loud

Endless Mike
Originally posted by roughrider
C'mon - Hulk could join up with other characters who annoy other heroes, and be the Tools With A Mission!!! stick out tongue
Hulk annoys most of the other teams because of the damage that always follows him. He could be joined by other 'tools' like Deadpool, Daken, Impossible Man, Loki...you name it, they give you a headache!

I'd read that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.