Wonder Woman & Achillies run a gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
WW has all her weapons
achillies at full confidence

0. Bane, Killer Croc, Rhino, Aqua Man & Luke Cage
1. Iron Fist & Batman
2. Deadpool & Deathstroke
3. Karati Kid & Gamora
4. Hercules & DC Hercules
5. Morg
6. Gladiator
7. Thor
8. Silver Surfer
10. Thanos
11. Ares
12. Odin

Bentley
They clear it with a smile in the face smile

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Bentley
They clear it with a smile in the face smile really?

tideoftime
I don't neccessarily agree with the order you ranked your challenges, but as listed, they should be able to make it to Thor/Silver Surfer; Thor would take everything they've got (just as it would for WW to make a 5/5 split against him)-- they win only because they'd be two on one, and their *specific*, focused powers/skills would work well in tandem (Diana being able to resist many god-level attacks via her Bracers; Achilles being able to dodge many attacks and pull a surprise "I was dead, but got better fast enough to not count as a KO"wink. Silver Surfer would be *very* tough: Achilles comparatively limited mobility really comes into play here. Winning against Thanos would be through circumstantial occurance, likely involving Diana's lasso and *a lot* of praying... Ares and Odin are a step to the left: specifically, both WW and Achilles are armed with weapons that are *implicitly* stated as being effective against gods, even capable of dealing fatal strikes to them -- Athena's Spear -- but generally they are not going to defeat high-ranking gods/war gods without extreme effort, finesse, and there being a "story" behind it...

Q99
By 'all her weapons,' are you including the Gauntlet of Atlas?

In either case, I think Odin'd beat them hands down, and Thanos can reasonably them if there's no GoA. No-one sooner, two-on-one is too much for any herald leveler.

TheTyrant
Morg.

Colossus-Big C
no goa

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by tideoftime
I don't neccessarily agree with the order you ranked your challenges, but as listed, they should be able to make it to Thor/Silver Surfer; Thor would take everything they've got (just as it would for WW to make a 5/5 split against him)-- they win only because they'd be two on one, and their *specific*, focused powers/skills would work well in tandem (Diana being able to resist many god-level attacks via her Bracers; Achilles being able to dodge many attacks and pull a surprise "I was dead, but got better fast enough to not count as a KO"wink. Silver Surfer would be *very* tough: Achilles comparatively limited mobility really comes into play here. Winning against Thanos would be through circumstantial occurance, likely involving Diana's lasso and *a lot* of praying... Ares and Odin are a step to the left: specifically, both WW and Achilles are armed with weapons that are *implicitly* stated as being effective against gods, even capable of dealing fatal strikes to them -- Athena's Spear -- but generally they are not going to defeat high-ranking gods/war gods without extreme effort, finesse, and there being a "story" behind it... how would you have ordered them?

Q99
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no goa

Ok. Still, with things like her Sword and lasso, and his Spear of Athena, they get at least to Thanos and are a threat to him.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
how would you have ordered them?

Well... the 0 group is just a waste of bandwith against those two -- either one, individually, could win against them (Achilles would take longer than WW to do it); the situational placing of Thor+ is a bit "meh" in the sense of what *specific* advantages/disadvantages Team brings to the challenge (that is, SS is arguably more of challenge against them than possibly Thanos might be -- despite what I posted -- due to the nature of their weapons/devices, which are specifically suited to attacking/defending against gods. Now, that might seem to give them better ground against Odin/Thanos/Ares, but I still give the elder and/or war gods some credit where it's due. Just sayin' -- didn't think your list was intrinsically flawed, just I would have situated/conditioned it a little differently. That's all. No biggie.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.