Bizarro-Amazo Vs Guardian Amped Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Bizarro Amazo of Earth 1 Vs Amped Prime. Who wins?

Bentley
Prime needs no amp to thrash any Amazo.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bentley Prime needs no amp to thrash any Amazo.

you do know who bizarro amazo was right? he copied literally thousands of pc bricks from bizarros world. he had the stats of thousands of pc bricks and on top of that could steal any power. he got to the point where pc superman broke his hands just punching the guy.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Bentley
Prime needs no amp to thrash any Amazo. thumb up

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bentley Prime needs no amp to thrash any Amazo.

another thing. amazo also copied part of the worlogog. this version is a little more formidable. forgot about that feat.

Galan007
Originally posted by Prep-Man
you do know who bizarro amazo was right? he copied literally thousands of pc bricks from bizarros world. he had the stats of thousands of pc bricks and on top of that could steal any power. he got to the point where pc superman broke his hands just punching the guy. It was hundreds, not thousands iirc. I also remember PC Superman and Bizarro owning that version of Amazo just by using some of their more exotic abilities (ie. super-speed, super-breath, HV, etc.) -- as Bizarro-Amazo had yet to become fully acclimated to the power(s) at his disposal.

Prep-Man
i was told at the height of his power he had to be shut down and physical means was out of the question. hundreds is certainly better than 1.

Galan007
Like I said above, Supes/Biz were able to overwhelm Amazo by using their exotic powers.

Prep-Man
scans lf the fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.