Guardian Amped Prime Vs Cosmic Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
How many can he get through, before he finally falls? Or can he speed blitz all of them?

Prep-Man
bump!

Warlord
you mean the guys in thanos imperrative?

they could beat super boy prime... when he became super man due to guardian's energy he was out of their league IMO unless they can beat him via red sun radiation or stuff

Uriel005
Originally posted by Warlord
you mean the guys in thanos imperrative?

they could beat super boy prime... when he became super man due to guardian's energy he was out of their league IMO unless they can beat him via red sun radiation or stuff

Maybe not even then, it takes time for him to depower and during that fight he was fighting the entire remainder of the green lantern corps. as well as DC1 and DC2 supermen.

I say with Guardian amp he's damn near invincible. The only more stacked character I could think of is Superman Prime w/ Time Trapper powers at the height of Prime's strength because Prime eventually becomes Time Trapper.

Warlord
Originally posted by Uriel005
Maybe not even then, it takes time for him to depower and during that fight he was fighting the entire remainder of the green lantern corps. as well as DC1 and DC2 supermen.

I say with Guardian amp he's damn near invincible. The only more stacked character I could think of is Superman Prime w/ Time Trapper powers at the height of Prime's strength because Prime eventually becomes Time Trapper.

agreed about the guardian amped...

as for normal superboy I dissagree. if the flashes can give him a hard time the guys from thanos imperative can do as well.

as for the lanterns... those were mostly cannon fodder rookies and the two supermen came afterwards when he was sent through the red sun IIRC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.