Riddick Vs Hit-Girl!!!!1111!!!!1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Fight takes place in the Crematorium prison, the entire facility. Neither has knowledge of the prison's layout and they start on opposite ends.

Riddick - A mixture of the blades he's used, totaling 6, his goggles and a teacup.

Hit-Girl - Her twin guns (2 clips each), glaive, cable-knife, double butterfly knives and night-vision goggles.

Stalking/fight begins!

The Nuul
HG stomps shes unbeatable with her gun and agility feats.

MOARRR.

Lestov16
Well, according to the arguments displayed by KMC's resident harasser of Nam vets, RJ, Hit Girl should curbstomp

dadudemon
laughing

WTF?

Thread made me lulz.

This is like dividing by zero.

Okay, I'll play for real: Riddick wins because he can move like the flash: Dark Fury! dur

Robtard
Failamon. Riddick in DF is essentially a different character, Riddick isn't Flash-fast and his arms can't stretch like Rubberband Man.

XanatosForever
Boom Baby reference, Rob? Nicely done. thumb up

the ninjak
Riddick out manuevres and throws a knife in her her back.

steverules_2
HG, as much as I have a disliking for her she takes Riddick down...unless Riddick can find a way of sneaking up on her mhmm He is very good at stealth as we saw in Pitch black and Chronicles of Riddick, don't remember much of Dark Fury

Rogue Jedi
Hmm, I'll take the bait.

Let's see. Lights? No lights? Nice gimp on Riddick, BTW. He knows the prison in the movies.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Hmm, I'll take the bait.

Let's see. Lights? No lights? Nice gimp on Riddick, BTW. He knows the prison in the movies.

Parts of the prison had lights on, some parts didn't; some parts were dim, iirc

Making a neutral fighting area isn't a gimp. But if it makes you feel better, let's just say it's like the Crematorium prison, but it's not, areas are moved around.

Rogue Jedi
You gave HG guns, dude. She stomps with guns. And remember, I am the ultimate Riddick fanboy.

Robtard
You gave HG guns, dude. She stomps with guns. And remember, I am the ultimate Riddick fanboy.

Didn't you argue for Riddick in another thread and state that he faced gunmen before?

No, you're the ultimate Harry Potter fanboy. But that's another matter.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Robtard
No, you're the ultimate Harry Potter fanboy.

And the ultimate McClane fanboy
And the ultimate Fight Club fanboy
And the ultimate Big Lebowski fanboy
And the ultimate Hit-Girl fanboy.........

Rogue Jedi
Didn't you argue for Riddick in another thread and state that he faced gunmen before?

No, you're the ultimate Harry Potter fanboy. But that's another thread.

The HP thing was a phase haermm

Riddick faced shit mercs. In the scene where HG rescues BD, there's one 1-2 second scene that shows what a good shot HG is.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
And the ultimate McClane fanboy
And the ultimate Fight Club fanboy
And the ultimate Big Lebowski fanboy
And the ultimate Hit-Girl fanboy.........

Lebowshism isn't fanboyism, it's a life-style.

Lestov16
Lebowshism isn't fanboyism, it's a life-style.

I dig it smile

Robtard
The HP thing was a phase haermm

Riddick faced shit mercs. In the scene where HG rescues BD, there's one 1-2 second scene that shows what a good shot HG is.

We'll see, we'll see.

And the Necromongers.

She also missed a lot, at least in that hallway scene. The scene where she was using her night-vision, doesn't really show he gun talents, as she was shooting blind men.

Rogue Jedi
We'll see, we'll see.

And the Necromongers.

She also missed a lot, at least in that hallway scene. The scene where she was using her night-vision, doesn't really show he gun talents, as she was shooting blind men. Lemmee find the vid, brb:

dadudemon
Good on RJ for taking this like a champ: he's a good man.

Rogue Jedi
Here, FF to :40

EcbjwxsETKE

Right after HG reloads, she caps the guy in front of her twice. Then at :45, there's a guy off to her right. She raises her gun and fires in one fluid motion, the bullet travels through all those metal cross beams, and hits the guy in the head while he is on the run.

That, my friend, is uber marksmanship. She didn't even really aim, it was more like reflex and instincts.

Omega Vision
Riddick murders a 10 year old girl.

Robtard

Right after HG reloads, she caps the guy in front of her twice. Then at :45, there's a guy off to her right. She raises her gun and fires in one fluid motion, the bullet travels through all those metal cross beams, and hits the guy in the head while he is on the run.

That, my friend, is uber marksmanship. She didn't even really aim, it was more like reflex and instincts.

Don't know dude, looks like she aimed. Still a very nice shot, but its not like she shot someone to her far left or right without looking at them, like someone else can.

Rogue Jedi
Not if she has her guns. Take away her guns and I agree with you.

dadudemon

EcbjwxsETKE

Forgot how bad*ss that scene was.

Still doesn't even come close to the Skill* Preston showed. He would have had the entire room cleared in a few seconds. smile

*Skill is capitalized because Preston makes "Skill" a proper noun, b*tch. laughing

Rogue Jedi
Preston isn't in this thread, babe. Also, her ability to shoot from that distance, through all that twisted metal and still score a head shot to a moving target, that trumps any marksmanship feat Preston showed.

dadudemon
Preston isn't in this thread, babe. Also, her ability to shoot from that distance, through all that twisted metal and still score a head shot to a moving target, that trumps any marksmanship feat Preston showed.

I just brought him up for comparison purposes: he isn't in this thread.

And..

If by "shoot from that distance" you mean within inches to a few feet in most cases, you'd be correct. She makes VERY few kills from more than 3 feet, in that scene.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
I just brought him up for comparison purposes: he isn't in this thread.

And..

If by "shoot from that distance" you mean within inches to a few feet in most cases, you'd be correct. She makes VERY few kills from more than 3 feet, in that scene. Mhm, but that shot was from about twenty feet away. Add on that the bullet traveled between all those cross beams and hit a moving target in the head, and there you go. Also, aiming while wearing NVG is not as easy as when not wearing NVG.

But, as I said, she more or less raised the gun and fired, it's not like she took the time to aim. Also, the reason HG was able to shoot from such short distances is that she killed the lights.

dadudemon
Mhm, but that shot was from about twenty feet away. Add on that the bullet traveled between all those cross beams and hit a moving target in the head, and there you go. Also, aiming while wearing NVG is not as easy as when not wearing NVG.

But, as I said, she more or less raised the gun and fired, it's not like she took the time to aim. Also, the reason HG was able to shoot from such short distances is that she killed the lights.

I have some bad news for you, RJ: I am even faster and a better shot than she is: smile

I'm dead serious.

Dead dead serious.

smile

I can take out 2 inch targets, from 15 feet away, in an absurdly fast manner, with a lagging Wii-Remote, on Wii-Sports. laughing

I am unimpressed with her slightly better than average amateur practical shooting skills. The stylized that scene to make it more appealing, sure, but it's rather slow, to be honest.

Rogue Jedi
Stop. Her being able to make that shot is an uber feat.

BruceSkywalker
will hit girl be able to hear riddick sneak up on her and stab her!

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
will hit girl be able to hear riddick sneak up on her and stab her!

He's got his teacup too, don't rule that out.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
will hit girl be able to hear riddick sneak up on her and stab her! No more than he would hear the bullet that penetrates his skull.

Robtard
Do you really think she could sneak up on Riddick? He has keen senses, especially smell.

KingD19
No...she's not enough of a ninja to sneak up Riddick of all people.

Lestov16
When I see Hit Girl successfully kill a Grue, I'll consider her for victory

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
No...she's not enough of a ninja to sneak up Riddick of all people. What matters here is their knowledge of each other. Rob didn't specify.

Robtard
What matters here is their knowledge of each other. Rob didn't specify.

To be fair then. Let 's say that have "basic knowledge", as per the original rules.

-She knows he's a killer that comes standard with night-vision, enhanced human abilities and has a penchant with using blades.

-He know she's a precocious little brat, well trained and armed with guns and melee weapons, who uses her size and speed to her advantage.

Rogue Jedi
"Hit Girl, honey, we always keep our backs where?"

"To the wall."

/thread.

Robtard
No RJ, fail.

This is a stalking thread, as noted; neither can wait in some room with their backs to the wall and hope the other just happens to run into them.

That comment was also clearly in regards to doors, ie "never turn your back on a door." As people often use those to enter a room.

Rogue Jedi
Never said that, but HG is trained not to leave her back exposed. Did I mention she has guns?

Robtard
Never said that, but HG is trained not to leave her back exposed. Did I mention she has guns?

Yeah, I covered that.

Did I mention Riddick has faced gunmen before?

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, I covered that.

Did I mention Riddick has faced gunmen before?

Did I mention HG is faster than Riddick? Has guns? Is every bit as good as throwing knives as he is? Has guns? Can dodge bullets?

BruceSkywalker
He's got his teacup too, don't rule that out.

i haven't big grin

No more than he would hear the bullet that penetrates his skull.

i'm sure if hit girl will get the chance too

Rogue Jedi
OK, Let's talk about stealth feats.

Lestov16
Riddick kills Grue....
I don't see Hit Girl replicating that feat

Rogue Jedi
In a movie?

dadudemon
Stop. Her being able to make that shot is an uber feat.

No it's not. Professional practical shooters are faster and more accurate than HG is. This HG love fest needs to end. Everyone all over HG needs to drink a large dose of reality and chill the **** out about her.

Also, I have math that make HG NOT a bullet dodger. Will that **** up your HG fest? Will that ruin everything in your eyes or do you want to continue this HG wanking? I'll leave things be, which includes your ego, but if you push it, I'll ruin HG for vs. debates.

Impediment
Do it, DDM.

This really needs to end.

Rogue Jedi
No it's not. Professional practical shooters are faster and more accurate than HG is. This HG love fest needs to end. Everyone all over HG needs to drink a large dose of reality and chill the **** out about her.

Also, I have math that make HG NOT a bullet dodger. Will that **** up your HG fest? Will that ruin everything in your eyes or do you want to continue this HG wanking? I'll leave things be, which includes your ego, but if you push it, I'll ruin HG for vs. debates.

Wow, all this over an mvf thread. Lame, dude, lame.

Figure away. Bring the math, it'll fit right in with your incredible OCD. The moment you bring math and science into an mvf thread, you have achieved epic fail. But hey, if your taste for John Prestons semen is that intense, go ahead, deflate my ego. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Think bout this: You'd rather buy into a fictional gun martial art than accept than accept the fact that HG is badass. facepalm

BTW: Yes, this is me pushing you and kicking sand in your face.

Rogue Jedi

Also, I have math that make HG NOT a bullet dodger.

Bring it. Bring the math, bring it all. This vid trumps all that:

g1trJ0swPpQ

1:18...dude fires twice, HG moves her head to the left AFTER he fires, dodges both bullets. You can see the bullet trail where her head was.

1:28......another dude fires. HG moves her head to the left again, dodging the bullet AFTER it was fired.

Now, WHY does this vid trump all of your mathematical figuring?

Originally posted by Impediment

The MVF Golden Rule:What is seen on screen is canon in these forums. If your character you wish to use has feats/actions/handicaps that contradict what that character did on screen (movie canon), then it is a violation and is illegal. MOVIE FEATS ONLY!

-Impediment

All that's left to say is BOOM. This is just the tip of the iceberg, I got tons more. You claim to prove HG can't dodge bullets? I'll return the favor tenfold and prove Gun Kata, in a modern day gunfight (like the one in the vid), is a joke and as useless as wet toilet paper.

Waiting........

dadudemon
Wow, all this over an mvf thread. Lame, dude, lame.

Figure away. Bring the math, it'll fit right in with your incredible OCD. The moment you bring math and science into an mvf thread, you have achieved epic fail. But hey, if your taste for John Prestons semen is that intense, go ahead, deflate my ego. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Think bout this: You'd rather buy into a fictional gun martial art than accept than accept the fact that HG is badass. facepalm

BTW: Yes, this is me pushing you and kicking sand in your face.

Just noticed this post...

Woah woah woah...

You've really gone over the line.

I'm not the one posting pages and pages and pages of the same recycled arguments against every single poster that visits the MVF. "All of this over ..." Really? I mean, really? I barely post anything and it turns into "all of this over a MVF thread..."

And I'm OCD about math? I guess that proves that you don't know what OCD is. And it becomes clear that the reason for you whining is you think this has anything to do with John Preston: it doesn't. This is about HG and the HG wanking that has gone overboard. But, obviously, you got butthurt over the failed thread idea of putting John Preston against HG and when everyone showed you why it was a silly and lame matchup, you got buthurt. That's quite a cyclic story, here in the MVF, for you.

And, to your last troll comment: I think I WILL do the math and send it to those wanting to know, via PM. I'll skip you, of course. erm

Bring it. Bring the math, bring it all. This vid trumps all that:

g1trJ0swPpQ

1:18...dude fires twice, HG moves her head to the left AFTER he fires, dodges both bullets. You can see the bullet trail where her head was.

1:28......another dude fires. HG moves her head to the left again, dodging the bullet AFTER it was fired.

Now, WHY does this vid trump all of your mathematical figuring?

All that's left to say is BOOM. This is just the tip of the iceberg, I got tons more. You claim to prove HG can't dodge bullets? I'll return the favor tenfold and prove Gun Kata, in a modern day gunfight (like the one in the vid), is a joke and as useless as wet toilet paper.

Waiting........

Yeah, I'm completely aware of your HG fanboyism. But my angle/take on the facts, completely nulls your idea about her dodging those bullets.

You'll see. You'll hate it.

And the Golden Rule is really what wrecks your here. It will actually work against you. You'll see.

Lestov16
Alright. Just got done watching Kick-Ass (great movie BTW).
As impressive as Hit Girl was, I don't see her taking this. Riddick is too fast, and as soon as he gets in close (and he will), she will get the beatdown of her life

Rogue Jedi
Just noticed this post...

Woah woah woah...

You've really gone over the line.

I'm not the one posting pages and pages and pages of the same recycled arguments against every single poster that visits the MVF. "All of this over ..." Really? I mean, really? I barely post anything and it turns into "all of this over a MVF thread..."

And I'm OCD about math? I guess that proves that you don't know what OCD is. And it becomes clear that the reason for you whining is you think this has anything to do with John Preston: it doesn't. This is about HG and the HG wanking that has gone overboard. But, obviously, you got butthurt over the failed thread idea of putting John Preston against HG and when everyone showed you why it was a silly and lame matchup, you got buthurt. That's quite a cyclic story, here in the MVF, for you.

And, to your last troll comment: I think I WILL do the math and send it to those wanting to know, via PM. I'll skip you, of course. erm

Yeah, I'm completely aware of your HG fanboyism. But my angle/take on the facts, completely nulls your idea about her dodging those bullets.

You'll see. You'll hate it.

And the Golden Rule is really what wrecks your here. It will actually work against you. You'll see.

"You'll see!!!!! Big guns!!!! Weeeeheheheheheeeee!!!"

Bring it. Stop yakking about it, bring the math. I'm sure your numbers will be dead on, but the bottom line is that actual movie footage trumps everything else. Yes, including your precious facts and figures.

Robtard

Bring it. Stop yakking about it, bring the math. I'm sure your numbers will be dead on, but the bottom line is that actual movie footage trumps everything else. Yes, including your precious facts and figures.

Don't you see this as epic hypocrisy?

You're saying no matter what he post and how mathematically correct it is (ie logical), you'll invoke the "screen-feats rule" as a trump. Yet you'll ignore Preston's because they're illogical; never mind his screen-feats.

Can't have it both was, RJ.

dadudemon
"You'll see!!!!! Big guns!!!! Weeeeheheheheheeeee!!!"

No, you're missing it, again: the numbers will not contradict what was seen on screen, but rather, they will contradict your faulty and fanboyish interpretation of what was seen on screen.

And, no, I'm not bringing. I won't post it on the forums. I'll send it to others.

Rogue Jedi
Don't you see this as epic hypocrisy?

You're saying no matter what he post and how mathematically correct it is (ie logical), you'll invoke the "screen-feats rule" as a trump. Yet you'll ignore Preston's because they're illogical; never mind his screen-feats.

Can't have it both was, RJ.

MVF rule #7 is what we go by, dude.

Yes, Preston's feats are way out there, but I acknowledge them. I have never, not once, discredited his feats. What have I ignored? Break it down.

Rogue Jedi
No, you're missing it, again: the numbers will not contradict what was seen on screen, but rather, they will contradict your faulty and fanboyish interpretation of what was seen on screen.

And, no, I'm not bringing. I won't post it on the forums. I'll send it to others.

Mhm, sure. Do what you do best. I think I'll go ahead and discredit Gun Kata while I'm at it.

Robtard
MVF rule #7 is what we go by, dude.

Yes, Preston's feats are way out there, but I acknowledge them. I have never, not once, discredited his feats. What have I ignored? Break it down.

Yeah, I agree; that's the point.

Question is, why did you say this, implying that you're not accepting Preston's feats due to them being "illogical"?

I argued for Preston against Gibson in another thread here (I swear this thread was done already), but Placidity opened my eyes to the fact that Gun Kata works only in Preston's universe, where the shooters are inept morons.

Well, I stated it, and he took it, ran with it, elaborated on it, and I was like "Damn..." haermm

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, I agree; that's the point.

Question is, why did you say this, implying that you're not accepting Preston's feats due to them being "illogical"?

If you agree, all the math in the world is trumped by the rule.

In the HG/Preston thread, I said that Gun Kata only works well in Prestons universe. Placidity picked it up and ran with it, opened my eyes to it. I already said this.

Robtard
If you agree, all the math in the world is trumped by the rule.

In the HG/Preston thread, I said that Gun Kata only works well in Prestons universe. Placidity picked it up and ran with it, opened my eyes to it. I already said this.

I do and that same rule trumps the "only in their universe" angle that has tried to be weaseled in.

Okay, then Hit-Girl can only dodge bullets that are fired by goons in her universe. Same rational.

Though I think this is a lame argument to use on both sides, for reasons stated.

Rogue Jedi
I do and that same rule trumps the "only in their universe" angle that has tried to be weaseled in.

Okay, then Hit-Girl can only dodge bullets that are fired by goons in her universe. Same rational.

Though I think this is a lame argument to use on both sides, for reasons stated.

Now you're being too literal. I guess a Jedis power would be shit against a Navy SEAL then?

Robtard
Now you're being too literal. I guess a Jedis power would be shit against a Navy SEAL then?

No, you're being a hypocrite. Don't apply the rule to one and ignore it for another, because it suits your present argument(s).

Rogue Jedi
No, you're being a hypocrite. Don't apply the rule to one and ignore it for another, because it suits your present argument(s).

Lemmee ask you this. Preston is surrounded by McClane, Riggs, Plissken, Bond, Mariachi, SEU Smith. They all have two handguns.

Who wins?

Robtard
Lemmee ask you this. Preston is surrounded by McClane, Riggs, Plissken, Bond, Mariachi, SEU Smith. They all have two handguns.

Who wins?

Not sure who SEU Smith is and I don't really remember El Mariachi's capabilites.

But if neither of those guys aren't super-human in some fashion, then I don't see 7 men armed with handguns putting out more bullets than 20-odd guys with machine-guns. So it'd be 7 dead gunmen surrounding Preston in a matter of seconds, as shown multiple times in Equalibrium.

I realize why you did this, you were hoping I'd invoke my rampant McClane fanboyism and say something like "McClane solos all of them and then has a smoke."

Rogue Jedi
Not sure who SEU Smith is and I don't really remember El Mariachi's capabilites.

But if neither of those guys aren't super-human in some fashion, then I don't see 7 men armed with handguns putting out more bullets than 20-odd guys with machine-guns. So it'd be 7 dead gunmen surrounding Preston in a matter of seconds, as shown multiple times in Equalibrium.

I realize why you did this, you were hoping I'd invoke my rampant McClane fanboyism and say something like "McClane solos all of them and then has a smoke."

Shoot Em Up Smith, Clive Owen.

No, Rob. Think about it. These men are not trained in gun kata, and they are not the type to stand in one spot and blast away like idiots.

Think hard. This is not a ruse to invoke your insatiable lust for Mac's penis, you have my word.

Robtard
Shoot Em Up Smith, Clive Owen.

No, Rob. Think about it. These men are not trained in gun kata, and they are not the type to stand in one spot and blast away like idiots.

Think hard. This is not a ruse to invoke your insatiable lust for Mac's penis, you have my word.

No, RJ. Preston can kill multiple men in seconds; without having to look directly a them, as shown. He's a lot faster then they are, they'll be dead before they try to dodge, dive, dip, duck and dodge.

Rogue Jedi
No, RJ. Preston can kill multiple men in seconds; without having to look directly a them, as shown. He's a lot faster then they are, they'll be dead before they try to dodge, dive, dip, duck and dodge.

OK, let's take this one thing at a time.

Prestons efficiency with gun kata relies greatly on two things:

1. Him being able to predict where and when his opponents will fire.

2. The target being in that same spot when he returns fire.

This really is indisputable. Do you agree?

Robtard
No.

Post the gun kata wiki again if you like, no where does it say that opponents must stand still and it stands to reason that a moving opponents position can be calculated and factored. Considering not all gun fights (the countless ones studied in making gun kata) consist of olden style duels where two prone opponents face off.

Feeling like a broken record, not sure I want to rehash this again, as it's been said in multiple threads now.

Rogue Jedi
No.

Post the gun kata wiki again if you like, no where does it say that opponents must stand still and it stands to reason that a moving opponents position can be calculated and factored. Considering not all gun fights (the countless ones studied in making gun kata) consist of olden style duels where two prone opponents face off.

Feeling like a broken record, not sure I want to rehash this again, as it's been said in multiple threads now.

If an opponent is standing in one spot, Preston memorizes it. He bases his gun kata on the trajectory of their incoming fire based on the location he has memorized.

If said opponent moves from the spot where Preston has memorized them to be, he misses.

The Captain running for his life is a perfect example of this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.