2012 and Babylon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Futureshock
I have a theory that 2012 and the rapture are a cultural overlap. The end of the world is coming and sinners will die. The evidence appears in prophecies from all over the world. The end of days the convergence is upon us. The antichrists are here, we can see them all around us in celebrity and political figures. Half the big brother house are card carrying antichrists. FACT! The end of days is coming we have a choice, repent or miss out on the rapture. 2012 is coming and 'New Babylon' is going. It is time to become enlightend and save yor souls or die forever.

Who agrees with my convergence of religion theory?

Robtard
LoL, haven't seen you here in some time. How's it going though?

Futureshock
smile That obvious is it

Futureshock
I'm good, divorced but good.

King Kandy
The bible says that nobody knows when the rapture will come... so if something happens in 2012, then it's probably not the rapture.

Futureshock
Originally posted by King Kandy
The bible says that nobody knows when the rapture will come... so if something happens in 2012, then it's probably not the rapture.

That's a trick, no one else has seen the link you see.

Robtard
Originally posted by Futureshock
smile That obvious is it

Is a frog's ass water-tight?

I'm good, divorced but good.

Congratulation? or Sorry to hear that?

Futureshock
I am the last prophet King Kandy, he who is foretold by the other prophets.

Futureshock
I thought nobody would recognise my cunning disguise. Where's AC and Schecter etc?

King Kandy
That's a trick, no one else has seen the link you see.
Then that means you HAVE seen a link. Which means your wrong, because that means someone knows when the rapture will come (which is impossible).

Futureshock
Then that means you HAVE seen a link. Which means your wrong, because that means someone knows when the rapture will come (which is impossible).

No it means I am the last prophet King Kandy. He who is foreseen by the other prophets. I am islamic as well.

Robtard
I thought nobody would recognise my cunning disguise. Where's AC and Schecter etc?

AC's been perma-banned, Schecter asked to be banned and left the forum.

King Kandy
No it means I am the last prophet King Kandy. He who is foreseen by the other prophets. I am islamic as well.
So? That doesn't change anything.

Futureshock
Originally posted by Robtard
AC's been perma-banned, Schecter asked to be banned and left the forum.
How come you're not banned yet, everyone with half a brain gets banned here eventually. You must be the only one able to write a structured argument here.

Futureshock
So? That doesn't change anything.

Doesn't it? It merely means I can see a lttle further than the prophets before me, because I stood on their shoulders. :-)

§P0oONY
I'm trying to but my finger on who you are... hmm

It's sort of there but can't quite put a name to it.

Robtard
How come you're not banned yet, everyone with half a brain gets banned here eventually. You must be the only one able to write a structured argument here.

Good question. Maybe I am an idiot?

Futureshock
Originally posted by Robtard
Good question. Maybe I am an idiot?

Nah, not true, you're time just hasn't come. Or perhaps you alway stay that just stay side of the line.

Futureshock

§P0oONY
Well........ Welcome back.

MildPossession
A load of codswallop. smile

Shakyamunison
I have a theory that 2012 and the rapture are a cultural overlap.

This is not a theory but a belief. Both the rapture and 2012 are popular urban legends. 2012 is the end of the Myna calendar, and has no more significance then Dec. 31. The rapture is not even biblical. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapture

The end of the world is coming and sinners will die.

The end is near has been screamed in the streets sense the dark ages. Please stop the primitive thinking.

The evidence appears in prophecies from all over the world.

Evidence cannot be taken from prophecies, because prophecies are not evidence of anything other then the gullibility of the masses.

The end of days the convergence is upon us.

When the sun goes down, that is the end of a day. Therefore, the end of days would be when the sun stops going down. That will occur when the sun expands to engulf the Earth in about 5 billion years from now.

The antichrists are here, we can see them all around us in celebrity and political figures.

You are way to silly to be taken seriously.

Half the big brother house are card carrying antichrists.

The Antichrists was emperor Nero.

FACT! The end of days is coming we have a choice, repent or miss out on the rapture.

This is NOT A FACT. This is just your silly belief. Sorry to dis your belief, but it is a destructive belief that should be eradicated.

2012 is coming and 'New Babylon' is going. It is time to become enlightend and save yor souls or die forever.

Who agrees with my convergence of religion theory?

I do not believe in your convergence of religion theory.

cyberjefe

Bicnarok

jaden101
God and his rapture can tongue my barse.

Robtard
Had to google "barse."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.