Colossus VS Beast Boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
epic

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
epic Not

Colossus-Big C
holy crap
i swear the thread was created with your post in it

snoopdogg
Beast Boy I'm thinking.

Really? what's the most powerfull form he can take? A t-rex isn't gonna put colossus down

KingD19
There's nothing Beast can turn into that Colossus can't take down.

Bentley
A shrimp for uber sonics? A snake for acid? A wolverine for adamantium claws?

Konton
Beast Boy can turn into giant versions of animals now.

You know that shrimp that can punch so fast that it actually rips a a hole in space and creates a cavitation as intense as the sun? Hrmmmm

SamZED
BB. Or stalemate. t Piotr wont win this unless CIS is involved.

shiv
BB Krypto transformation ftw

King Castle
if BB can turn into giant alien animals i guess he wins.. i mean he can turn to krypto and beat colossus silly,...

but from what i have seen BB turn into on average i say he lose..

an octopus, whale or dino aint much against colossus..

Colossus-Big C
how strong is krypto?

King Castle
strong enough to beat colossus.

his jaw strength is all that matters.. it can puncture kryptonian skin as well as mongul...

Colossus-Big C
soo.
how strong is kryto?

puncturing colossus mere skin isnt killing him

-Pr-
I really don't think BB can turn in to Krypto. Or did he do it recently?

King Castle
i am just saying if he did colossus would be on the losing end..

i only seen BB turn into a tamamarian beast once, a loooong time ago... might have bn on tv..

KingD19
Yeah...it was when the TT visited Tamaran on the cartoon.

Cyborg was like, I didn't know you could do that, BB said neither did he.

And what's the biggest thing BB turned into? I read somewhere he did a human sized tarantula, and a giant snake.

Tron
Originally posted by -Pr-
I really don't think BB can turn in to Krypto. Or did he do it recently?

Well, obviously, he could turn into any animal, that would include Kryptonian ones. Whether he would gain the powers of one that's been under a yellow sun, however, is another question.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
soo.
how strong is kryto?

puncturing colossus mere skin isnt killing him

Krypto was strong enough to break Superboy-Prime's skin, if that gives any indication.

King Castle
i was sure his power to turn into other animals was restricted to the earth bound ones, something about his genetic code having all the info of animal life on the planet per the evolutionary process and whatnot?

SamZED
That's what he thought at first. Never stopped him from turning into multi-head building-sized monsters when he got POed. Even in the old TT books. Now he does it all the time. And all his animal forms are way stronger than real life animals. In his T-rex form he easilly held down Match, and in bird form flew through a brick wall. He can take Colossus.

And yeah, that scene in the TT show was hillarious.laughing out loud

tideoftime
The scene from Teen Titans was a wink/nod to when BB first turned into an alien-animal back in the 80's, during the "Who is Wonder Girl?" arc in The New Teen Titans (Vol.2), issues 50-54 (inc. 55 where she first became Troia); so, he's actually been able to turn into alien/otherworldly animals for pretty much the long haul of the character. However, even despite is greater power/finesse now, I don't think he could turn into Krypto (as that would likely require more raw power than he possesses, inherently), and I don't think he can readily defeat Colossus, except perhaps through some weird BFR. Conversly, however, if BB stays smart/sharp, I don't see C beating him, either, as long as he stays mobile and doesn't let C get too many direct hits.

So I guess I'd say it a general wash, with C taking it if he can land some solid blows, and BB taking it via BFR, or similar.

Uriel005
Beast boy turns into ancient krptonian wildlife, the stuff doomsday was tested on that murdered him like 50 million times over.

carver9
Colossus 8/10... I would love to see a strength showing from Beast boy... by the way, breaking prime skin isnt that impressive... Batman has injured prime with a rocket to the back. Prime durability fluctuates A LOT.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by carver9
Colossus 8/10... I would love to see a strength showing from Beast boy... by the way, breaking prime skin isnt that impressive... Batman has injured prime with a rocket to the back. Prime durability fluctuates A LOT.
Breaking primes skin is more than the force required to removes c's arm

Colossus-Big C
a diamond is far harder to cut than break.....

What's the strongest form BB has shifted into and what were his feats with it?

tideoftime
He's shifted into some pretty freaky forms at times (including different issues where his powers were going wonky and he was shape-shifting into weird forms that weren't even properly animal-like, for the most part -- back in the 90's), but in terms of brute strength coupled with weight, he can transform into something as large as an enhanced-size dinosaur (upwards of 50+ feet, or possibly bigger if he pushes it), with that level (and some more) strength, weighing dozens (or possibly hundreds) of tons backing that strength. (And that scope should cover any weirdo alien forms he's taken over the years, as well, conceptually). Still, while impressive, that isn't going to be enough to really stop Colossus -- like I posted further up, BB is going to really have to rely on using "heavy-hitter" forms like that in tandem with rapid-shifts into fast/agile forms, small-hard-to-spot forms, and more finessed attacks/feints/BFR-type feats if he's going to beat him. Otherwise, Colossus wins most in the long haul, similar to what Carver said.

snoopdogg
Not sure if a T-Rex is gonna cut it.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/th_ColossustashinT-rex.jpghttp://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/th_ColossustashinT-rex2.jpg

SamZED
This one might.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/2467/titans00724.th.jpg

Also, T-rex isn't the most dangerous creature BB can turn into. Besides, if Gar chooses to stay out of Colossus reach there's nothing Piotr would be able to do about it.

King Castle
like to point out that by this stage Match was no longer in his prime but was degenerating he was actually injured and stabbed by a batarang tossed by tim.

Konton
Originally posted by King Castle
like to point out that by this stage Match was no longer in his prime but was degenerating he was actually injured and stabbed by a batarang tossed by tim.

Match also gives Wonder Girl physical issues and she's got the feats to prove she's at Colossus' level.

SamZED
like to point out that by this stage Match was no longer in his prime but was generating he was actually injured and stabbed by a batarang tossed by tim. True. But it didnt seem to affect his strength, he was tossing the whole team all over the place.

carver9
Originally posted by SamZED
This one might.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/2467/titans00724.th.jpg

Also, T-rex isn't the most dangerous creature BB can turn into. Besides, if Gar chooses to stay out of Colossus reach there's nothing Piotr would be able to do about it.

Tossing things at him like boulders and rocks at high speeds should bring him down. I cant see BB dodging anything colossus throw at him at the speed the item would be going. Colossus has thrown items out of orbit at high velocities.

One or Two punch from Colossus should end this and lets not forget, Colossus does not mind killing.

Konton
Tossing things at him like boulders and rocks at high speeds should bring him down. I cant see BB dodging anything colossus throw at him at the speed the item would be going. Colossus has thrown items out of orbit at high velocities.

One or Two punch from Colossus should end this and lets not forget, Colossus does not mind killing.

Beast boy has transformed into a swarm of insects in the past. Colossus can't really beat that.

Colossus-Big C
he can eat them

carver9
Originally posted by Konton
Beast boy has transformed into a swarm of insects in the past. Colossus can't really beat that.

Thunder Clap confused

KingD19
Originally posted by Konton

And a swarm of insects can't really beat Colossus.

SamZED

One or Two punch from Colossus should end this and lets not forget, Colossus does not mind killing. I actually dont see Colossus hitting BB with rocks or boulders, tbh I dont even see him get the chance to try. But even if he tries he wont hit BB. Gar was shown to shapeshift so fast people with superhuman reflexes thought he just vanished. Piotr just wont see him coming.

Gecko4lif
Didnt bb turn into a sun eater or something?

carver9
I actually dont see Colossus hitting BB with rocks or boulders, tbh I dont even see him get the chance to try. But even if he tries he wont hit BB. Gar was shown to shapeshift so fast people with superhuman reflexes thought he just vanished. Piotr just wont see him coming.

I would love for you all to post scans of everything that you are saying and why would boulders coming at high speeds be unable to touch BB? What speed feats does he have?

King Castle
BB isnt that impressive in his fighting style..

slade was able to easily evade him when jericho was in control..

also in the teen titan Beast boy solo adventure BB was getting his butt handed to him by a pair of mercs who only power seem to be psychological.

BB isnt that adept in single combat. he did okay in middle battle transformation but nothing really impressive.

SamZED
I would love for you all to post scans of everything that you are saying and why would boulders coming at high speeds be unable to touch BB? What speed feats does he have? Sure, ill post the scans. You could've just asked you know.. There's no need for the I-dont-believe-a-single-word-you're-saying kinda attitude. Why would we lie to you on a comicbook vs forum anyway?erm Dont think there's a respect thread so might take me some time to gather all the scans. But here's a little something. Dodging a machinegun fire with ease.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9032/83395752.th.jpg

He's not getting hit by rocks. As for boulders, Colossus cant hit what he cant see. BB can just appear behind him, attack and then vanish again. If a group of teen titans with superhuman reflexes didn't even notice his transformation and thought he just dissapeared I dont see Piotr do better. Not that getting hit by a boulder would kill him, he's taken punches from class 100 on many occasions. I'll post all the scans as soon as I find them.

King Castle
you know who would hit a hummingbird?

deadpool..dpgun

and a thunderclap would seriously hurt BB at that size

SamZED
you know who would hit a hummingbird?

deadpool..dpgun

and a thunderclap would seriously hurt BB at that size Hell yeah! cool thumb up Well either hit or just nuke the whole place up. big grin

The T-clap might hurt him, agreed. But imo not that bad, the thing about BB - his animal forms are much more durable than real animals. For example:

In form of a bird he on purpose flies through a solid rock and is unharmed.

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1630/blackestnighttitans2007.th.jpg

Also notice, even Terra couldnt hit him with boulders. And tossing boulders is like her main power.

King Castle
okay you have proven he is more durable then the animal that he has taken the shape of.. the question is how durable do you think it really makes him overall and is it enough to take a beaten and hand it back to colossus?

my answer would be: no.. whats yours?

SamZED
okay you have proven he is more durable then the animal that he has taken the shape of.. the question is how durable do you think it really makes him overall and is it enough to take a beaten and hand it back to colossus?

my answer would be: no.. whats yours? Ill reply to the question tomorrow if you dont mind. And will post some more scans. Its just its really REALLY late here right now. K?

carver9
Sure, ill post the scans. You could've just asked you know.. There's no need for the I-dont-believe-a-single-word-you're-saying kinda attitude. Why would we lie to you on a comicbook vs forum anyway?erm Dont think there's a respect thread so might take me some time to gather all the scans. But here's a little something. Dodging a machinegun fire with ease.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9032/83395752.th.jpg

He's not getting hit by rocks. As for boulders, Colossus cant hit what he cant see. BB can just appear behind him, attack and then vanish again. If a group of teen titans with superhuman reflexes didn't even notice his transformation and thought he just dissapeared I dont see Piotr do better. Not that getting hit by a boulder would kill him, he's taken punches from class 100 on many occasions. I'll post all the scans as soon as I find them.

LOL... I never said that I didnt believe you, I just wanted proof. He's not beating Colossus and I would go as far to say that he isnt causing any harm to Colossus. They are in two different tiers. Like I said before, Colossus doesnt mind killing, I dont even think he pull his punches and lets not forget he KOED the Hulk, Killed Proteus... beat the hell out of Sebastian Shaw... one shotted Rogue who had Ms. Marvels powers... punched a 80 ft tall Sentinel a couple of miles... gave a good fight to the Juggernaut... gave a good fight to Gladiator and even took out some of the most powerful members of the shiar by himself... took a nuke point blank in secret wars and was the only person standing...one shotted Venom... Destroyed and ripped apart "danger"... and the list goes on.

Colossus is just on a different level and you are seriously underestimating him. I'm giving him a 10/10 in three punches.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.