Record holders.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Found this guy absurd:

http://www.recordholders.org/en/records/doyle.html

" Doyle" rules. no expression

IMO, Doyle/is the most physically fit human to exist. He owns pretty much all endurance records (barring just straight up marathon runs.)

Share records that you find fascinating, here. Cite your sources.

Dave_97
i could take him in a fight, with 3 hands tied behind my back.

steverules_2
I believe I am the best looking guy here...I believe thats a record in itself

Rogue Jedi
Swift kick to the nads and dude goes down.

steverules_2
He would lose to Chuck Norris

dadudemon
Originally posted by steverules_2
He would lose to Chuck Norris

Nah, I honestly think he could take the version of Chuck Norris when Chuck was the champ.

He has the record for the most rounds fought against blackbelts (it was like a marathon against 100 blackbelts.) He won every match.

The record is there for anyone to try and beat: you have to have two cameras, it has to be 100 official blackbelts or blackbelt equivalent dojo masters, and then there's this third party body, or whatever, that has to approve it and then let it go.

That's a pretty amazing record of endurance. You can't just be a really good martial artist: you have to have the world's best endurance...which he has.

Granted, some of the black belts are probably beatable by a dude with decent street fighting experience: but your average person is not going to beat most official black belts.

In my opinion, he puts Bruce Lee to shame in the feats department. Bruce seems like he was the faster single striker, though...but that guy is definitely a far faster most strikes in 60 seconds: he holds multiple world records there.

steverules_2
No

dadudemon
No

Yes to all I said as they are facts. smile

steverules_2
I'm still saying no stoned

dadudemon
I'm still saying no stoned

I'm still saying yes. baked

steverules_2
Fook you

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Nah, I honestly think he could take the version of Chuck Norris when Chuck was the champ.

He has the record for the most rounds fought against blackbelts (it was like a marathon against 100 blackbelts.) He won every match.

The record is there for anyone to try and beat: you have to have two cameras, it has to be 100 official blackbelts or blackbelt equivalent dojo masters, and then there's this third party body, or whatever, that has to approve it and then let it go.

That's a pretty amazing record of endurance. You can't just be a really good martial artist: you have to have the world's best endurance...which he has.

Granted, some of the black belts are probably beatable by a dude with decent street fighting experience: but your average person is not going to beat most official black belts.

In my opinion, he puts Bruce Lee to shame in the feats department. Bruce seems like he was the faster single striker, though...but that guy is definitely a far faster most strikes in 60 seconds: he holds multiple world records there. Yeah but he loses to King Castle amirite?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yeah but he loses to King Castle amirite?

Sure: Cause ol' King'o will just shoot him with a gun. smile

Now, people, get to posting other awesome record holders and their records.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.