Cross Genre Voting Thread #11

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
State your vote and give a brief (or detailed if you wish) reason why you think it's a good match. Don't even try voting more than once. Also I'll be looking for sock votes so don't even try it.

Voting ends at noon (central) on Sunday or when one nomination attains ten votes.

Here are the options:

Dante Sparda, from the "DMC" series vs. The Demon, Etrigan

Kakashi (w/Sharingan being used) vs Gorgon (Tomi Shishido)

River tam(possibly with a sword) vs. Daredevil

Powerpuff Girls vs Ms Marvel

Mega Man vs. Cyborg

Storm Vs Raiden

My vote goes to the Powerpuff Girls vs Ms Marvel, firstly because I'm actually familiar with the Powerpuff Girls (moreso than most options anyway).

Black bolt z
Its vetoing for this thread or the other thread?

Any way i'll nod river vs. Daredevil.

Both extremely skilled in h2h capable of taking on many many people and still winning,river is a weapons expert and daredevil has his billy club,and daredevil has his radar sense while river can read DDs mind.

illadelph12
Better options this week.

Lord_Talron
to you maybe, but i dont know too much about a lot of contestants sad

illadelph12
I vote for Megaman Vs. Cyborg. There's more than enough material on Megaman for his supporters to put up solid evidence of his capabilities.

I wish I could say the same for the River Tam match as I'm a big Firefly fan, but since the show only lasted a single season, and there was only 1 film, coupled with the level of scrutiny that non-comic characters fall under for quantifying their abilities via feats as compared to comic characters with volumes upon volumes of adventures, a reasonable discussion is highly improbable.

Dante vs. Entrigan has a lot of promise as well. As does the Powerpuff Girls vs. Ms. Marvel, though, from a standpoint of fanfare, I see that as a possible dud.

amnesia
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
to you maybe, but i dont know too much about a lot of contestants sad

People here are so obscure.

r0nm0n88
nod to power puff girls

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by amnesia
People here are so obscure. knowing about them ≠ knowing enough to debate

chomperx9
storm vs Raiden would be a good fight. il Nod to that one

TheTyrant
Dante vs Etrigan

xmarksthespot
May as well vote for Kakashi vs Gorgon since I nodded it into this poll.

The Scenario
Cyborg vs. Megaman, then.

amnesia
Dante vs Etrigan.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Etrigan vs Dante

Reason: The White Queen of KMC believes it's a good idea and she wants to reestablish herself as one of KMC's top battlezone debater.

byrdgang21
I vote for Mega Man vs. Cyborg since it was my suggestion

Blair Wind
I vote Kakashi vs Gorgon.

It would be interesting to see how people rank Kakashi. He's a versatile fighter with lots of options vs what many consider to be one of the most powerful Marvel martial artists.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
May as well vote for Kakashi vs Gorgon since I nodded it into this poll.

i want to see charlotte unload a full clip, but kakashi is win

Etna
how long we got to vote?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Etna
how long we got to vote?
Until noon central on Monday. It's in the OP. uhuh

Etna
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Until noon central on Monday. It's in the OP. uhuh

No its not! you Lie!

I can't choose between megaman vs cyborg, and powerpuff girls vs ms marvel

Charlotte DeBel

The reasons were stated before, basically.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Etna
No its not! you Lie!

I can't choose between megaman vs cyborg, and powerpuff girls vs ms marvel
You're right, it's on Sunday not Monday.

XanatosForever
laughing

Anyway, I'm thinking of voting Megaman Versus Cyborg, as I know of at least two highly skilled debaters who could advocate for the blue boy, as well as the rest of us with a modicum of knowledge, and I'm sure Cyborg has many more worthwhile feats than what I saw in the old cartoon show.

Then again, I have been rallying support for the Powerpuff Girls in the tiers thread for a while. mmm...

illadelph12
Hmm...

Maybe we should think about creating a schedule from all of the thread ideas which garner a certain level of support (say 5+ votes) as opposed to just a thread of the week with the runner ups falling off into oblivion. The more highly supported matches move to the front of the order with the other matches with less votes occurring in descending order based on vote tally. That way all of the top ideas get a chance, just further down the line.

Thoughts?

Creshosk
Originally posted by illadelph12
Hmm...

Maybe we should think about creating a schedule from all of the thread ideas which garner a certain level of support (say 5+ votes) as opposed to just a thread of the week with the runner ups falling off into oblivion. The more highly supported matches move to the front of the order with the other matches with less votes occurring in descending order based on vote tally. That way all of the top ideas get a chance, just further down the line.

Thoughts? I like that. That would allow for multiple of the ones I want to see to occur.

Current favorites to see are: Etrigan vs Dante, Ms. Marvel vs Powerpuff girls and Cyborg vs Megaman.

Which I think are all the top votes now.

Existere
I'll vote Kakashi vs Gorgon, cause I think it'd be sweet and stuff

byrdgang21
Originally posted by illadelph12
Hmm...

Thoughts?

I like this idea especially because I've had a lot of threads get nods and votes but none ever won a thread. Plus this way everyone will eventually get to see the matches they voted for.

Omega Vision
Current votes:

Dante Sparda, from the "DMC" series vs. The Demon, Etrigan-3 votes

Kakashi (w/Sharingan being used) vs Gorgon (Tomi Shishido)-3 votes

River tam(possibly with a sword) vs. Daredevil-1 vote

Powerpuff Girls vs Ms Marvel-2 votes

Mega Man vs. Cyborg-3 votes

Storm Vs Raiden-1 vote

Blair Wind
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i want to see charlotte unload a full clip, but kakashi is win

Is this a vote? If so, thats 4 for Kakashi vs Gorgon

Colossus-Big C
http://www.dcvmk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/Raiden_Mortal_Kombat_vs_DC_Comics.jpg

I vote for storm Vs Raiden
its an all out fight not just standing back and shooting lighting at each other...

-Pr-
I honestly think Etrigan would wtfpwn Dante, so not going to vote for that.

Vote for Raiden Vs Storm, though I don't know why.

marwash22
in the Kakashi vs. Gorgon fight, does Gorgon have that Medusa thing?

XanatosForever
Okay, I made up my mind. I'm going to vote for Megaman Versus Cyborg. However, if we are following illadelph's idea, then I'd also like to nod Powerpuff v. Marvel.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel

The reasons were stated before, basically. Nod.

Harbinger
Originally posted by -Pr-
I honestly think Etrigan would wtfpwn Dante, so not going to vote for that.

Vote for Raiden Vs Storm, though I don't know why. I think Storm would kick the crap out of Raiden, personally.

Wei Phoenix
Dante vs Etrigan. I don't even know of many MK fans here that'd be willing to debate for Raiden.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by marwash22
in the Kakashi vs. Gorgon fight, does Gorgon have that Medusa thing?

yes

jalek moye
Dante vs Etrigan

Both character that people seem to know alot about, myself included.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Is this a vote? If so, thats 4 for Kakashi vs Gorgon voting for kakashi vs gorgon

Omega Vision
Voting closed.

The results:

Dante Sparda, from the "DMC" series vs. The Demon, Etrigan-6 votes

Kakashi (w/Sharingan being used) vs Gorgon (Tomi Shishido)-4 votes

River tam(possibly with a sword) vs. Daredevil-1 vote

Powerpuff Girls vs Ms Marvel-2 votes

Mega Man vs. Cyborg-4 votes

Storm Vs Raiden-3 votes

Runner ups are Kakashi vs Gorgon and Mega Man vs Cyborg.

I might institute Illa's suggestion for the next voting thread in a week. But not yet.

Etna
I vote Megaman vs Cyborg.
Super fighting robot FTW!

MooCowofJustice
Edit: Lol, wrong thread.

Colossus-Big C
most current

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/320783-1415-drax-the-destroyer_super.jpg

VS

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38687/898189-kratoscomiccover_super.jpg

also the current version of drax was kinda based from kratos

psycho gundam
^ Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Lol, wrong thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.