Dr Strange vs Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
Classic Doc gets all his prep for this fight just like when he went up against the IG

h1a8
He wins then.

amnesia
Strange casts a win spell.

majid86
Doc wins

Uriel005
Doc wins hands down. Worst comes to worst he channels the Vishanti directly and they lay down great pwnge upon DP.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Uriel005
Doc wins hands down. Worst comes to worst he channels the Vishanti directly and they lay down great pwnge upon DP. laughing thumb up

tideoftime
While not her match in terms of raw power, his finesse/"Classic-Era version of the Bat-Kick" will let Classic Strange win, if for no other reason than because DP drew the CIS/PIS double-whammy card... much to her chagrin...

Uriel005
I'd say classic strange is a match in terms of power because most of his limitations came from CIS. He was always capable of doing a lot more to defeat his enemies but there would be no point. Yeah he kills the enemy but he would have practically nuked everything else around him destroying whatever he was trying to protect. I mean he was protecting the universe from the likes of Dormammu and various other beings of similar power. Even Dark Phoenix doesn't seem like much compared to some of his enemies and he has the raw power with the Vishanti to go toe to toe for a bit. I mean he still wins via finesse and essentially cuts the hearts out of his enemies without them even knowing it until it was too late.
Anyways I'm not sure the power gap is exactly in DP's favor if Dr. has prep time to appease higher level beings into helping him. I mean he could technically give himself the power of the Vishanti and the durability of Cytorrak like the juggernaut which is a scary thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.