Which eyebrow can you cock up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
I can cock up my left eyebrow. Which one can you cock up? Right? Left? Both?

LanceWindu
Left

StarCraft2
LOLZ COCK

§P0oONY
Both... But left more.

~Bun Bun~
Left yes

Originally posted by StarCraft2
LOLZ COCK

Lawlz

AbnormalButSane
Right

Rogue Jedi
Left.

Tired-Hiker
I can do both. I can also do the same with the corners of my mouth, like Clint Eastwood does.

Bardock42

steverules_2
Only my right

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Bardock42
Same. *kinda-both-but-mostly-left-brow-buddy-five* Hell yeah *reciprocates the long winded high five; a high five which many would consider to be too long winded*

hmm

Slay
Both, only right slightly more.

Rogue Jedi
What's up with that? Why some left, some right, some both?

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

One of those enduring mysteries

ADarksideJedi
Both my older brother can do his left then his right and then at the same time.It always cracks me up.

Rogue Jedi
I saw Jim Carrey do both like in a wave once, eerie.

steverules_2
Ace Ventura Pet detective: When nature calls

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, and Once Bitten.

Slay
Twice shy
I keep my distance
But you still catch my eye
Tell me baby
Do you recognise me?
Well it's been a year, that doesn't surprise me

Slay
I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying "I Love You" I meant it
Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you kissed me now I know you'd fool me again

steverules_2
Suddenly I feel so christmassy

ADarksideJedi
how?

steverules_2
Well those lyrics that slay just posted are from Wham's 'last christmas' so....

ADarksideJedi
Oh I see!

steverules_2
Did you not look at the previous page or do you not know the song, the latter can't be right cause it's a very well known song

ADarksideJedi
I am not good with songs only movies.I don't think I heard of the song but I might had and not notice.Anyway going to go eat but talk to you tomorrow after work!

steverules_2
Ok sure, whilst at work you should listen to wham's last christmas it's a good song

ADarksideJedi
I will see if it plays.They normanly have the same songs over and over again on the loud speaker which stinks.Anyway got to go.Have a great day.

steverules_2
Where do you work?

Ok thanks, you to

ADarksideJedi
Wegmans.

steverules_2
No idea what they do

Kharhmah
Left.

King Castle
i just realized that i can only raise one individually just now, if it wasnt for this thread i would have assumed i can raise both for the rest of my life..

anyways...

its my right one that i can raise

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Left. Copycat.

Kharhmah
Copycat.
No. schmoll

ADarksideJedi
They are a big company that sells stuff like food and the other half sells different kind of food that you can imagine and the customers bring it upstairs where I am and eats it.
They also sell beer of any kind.

dadudemon

It's genetic. Basically, some people have the "neurological wiring" to control certain muscles better than others.

You can actually improve your muscle control over your eyebrows and face, with practice.

This includes moving your ears.

Me: both, equally fine. I can even do this weird thing where I make my eyebrows look like a Vulcan's. Dead serious. no expression Just pull the outside eyebrow muscles, up, and the inside muscles, down. Presto, Vulcan brows. smile

mikeydude
Originally posted by dadudemon
It's genetic. Basically, some people have the "neurological wiring" to control certain muscles better than others.

You can actually improve your muscle control over your eyebrows and face, with practice.

Me: both, equally fine. I can even do this weird thing where I make my eyebrows look like a Vulcan's. Dead serious. no expression Just pull the outside eyebrow muscles, up, and the inside muscles, down. Presto, Vulcan brows. smile
I can do that too. The vulcan eyebrows.

I can also do both. But i favor my left.

I can also move my ears. Which. Nobody in my school but me can do..... :l

steverules_2
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
They are a big company that sells stuff like food and the other half sells different kind of food that you can imagine and the customers bring it upstairs where I am and eats it.
They also sell beer of any kind.

So you watch people eat...

Rogue Jedi

Me: both, equally fine. I can even do this weird thing where I make my eyebrows look like a Vulcan's. Dead serious. no expression Just pull the outside eyebrow muscles, up, and the inside muscles, down. Presto, Vulcan brows. smile My dad can do only his right.

King Castle
i can do my left one now but i have to close my right one completely and it looks like i am a pirate having a stroke.

8v6Qhkhnfo4&feature=related

~Bun Bun~

When I was younger... My friend could flair her nostrols and I thought it was sooooo cool for some reason... blink

So I practiced so much that I could finally do it. yes

dadudemon
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
When I was younger... My friend could flair her nostrols and I thought it was sooooo cool for some reason... blink

So I practiced so much that I could finally do it. yes

Exactly.

I couldn't move my left ear independant of my right ear, when I wiggled them so I practiced until I built up enough dexterity to move them both independently of each other. lulz

Kharhmah
Originally posted by King Castle
i can do my left one now but i have to close my right one completely and it looks like i am a pirate having a stroke.

crylaugh0

Rogue Jedi

So I practiced so much that I could finally do it. yes What's a nostrol?

~Bun Bun~
What's a nostrol?

Lawlz! Eat me jedi stick out tongue

Nostril '

Rogue Jedi
Lawlz! Eat me jedi stick out tongue

Nostril ' cock haermm

~Bun Bun~
cock haermm

Ha ha ha your sooooo funnny omgomgomg wink

Rogue Jedi
I know right!!!

dadudemon
Exactly.

I couldn't move my left ear independant of my right ear, when I wiggled them so I practiced until I built up enough dexterity to move them both independently of each other. lulz

*independent

Just saw that. sad

Ha ha ha your sooooo funnny omgomgomg wink

*you're

Just saw that. sad

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by King Castle

I love that movie! smile

ADarksideJedi
sometimes lol!No I clean up after them and do the garbage and stuff likle that.I am not a waitness thank goodest but I do alot of cleaning and strighten up!

BruceSkywalker
ask dwayne johnson, he does it the best

Mindship
Right. I can do Morse code with it. The left has a cockage disability.

~Bun Bun~
*independent

Just saw that. sad

*you're

Just saw that. sad

Hmm theres a spelling rule I still need to learn. I should look it up.

Grate the Vraya
Both like a boss.

Rogue Jedi
gEemh4iKr4w

Grate the Vraya
gEemh4iKr4w Exactly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.