Dormammu vs God Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Dormammu

vs

Thor, Snowbird, Juggernaut, Talisman, Beta Ray Bill, Loki, Hercules and Brother Voodoo

---

Team gets 1 day prep before battling Dormammu. Fight takes place in Asgard. No BFR.

Tattoos N Scars
Dormammu should stomp in a KMC setting.

amnesia
They have one chance, that is Loki.

Starscream M
added Brother Voodoo to the squad.

they have some nice magic users and a day of prep to work alot of spells

guy222
snowbird can turn into a great beast

-K-M-
I don't see how the team can fail, even Brother Voodoo has recently gotten the better of him.

guy222
thumb up

Lord_Talron
wasnt demogorge on the god squad???

TheTyrant
Obviously adding him would make this a super spite against Dormammu.

Lord_Talron
he lost to one of the skrull gods tho, eh

TheTyrant
When?

Lord_Talron
during secret invasion. it was in incredible hercules. forgot the issue

Colossus-Big C
^ he was jobbed out of the comic
classic demogorge tanked a combined blast from Mephisto Seth Hela Pluto and many of other death gods who were amped and it didnt even tickle him

Rage.Of.Olympus
Demorgorge was jobbed in that issue. I knew it was going to happen from the start. Pak backed himself into a corner simply by adding him to the team.

Of course, maybe he just has a low opinion of him. He had Ares believing he could defeat Atum. Although I don't see how that's possible since Atum has looked ridiculously beastly in every appearance of him I've seen.

I wonder if Galactus is going to get jobbed out? Seeing as how he he had Hulk's son Hiro punk him recently, I wouldn't be surprised. Seriously, he made Galactus look like a punk. I lol'd.

Hulk's going to beat Galactus? Hulk's going to beat Galactus.

Originally posted by -K-M-
I don't see how the team can fail, even Brother Voodoo has recently gotten the better of him.

Man, that was pretty pathetic.

He beat Dormammu with some ravens and shrunken heads as I recall.

Great villains have fallen so far in Marvel recently. Especially the classic ones.

zopzop
Originally posted by -K-M-

OMG sad What the hell is going on over at Marvel?

Dormammu stalemated Odin back when Odin was one of Marvel's super higher ups.

Odin would CRUSH, literally CRUSH to dust, this team. So Dormammu should be able to too.

Skulls and ravens vs the Absolute Master of the Dark Dimension? sick Then again, I've seen Surfer get armbared so............ sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.