World Manipulator Tournament OOC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitosu Moriko
Approved by Ush himself yay ^_^

World Manipulator Tournament RP

The Evil Pintar is bored in his dimension he is known as the strongest fighter in seven dimensions bored with his power he has an idea to ease his boredom he steals dimension renowned hero's and villains along with others warriors in between looking for the strongest fighters he manipulates a Colosseum to bring in his competition dimension readying the preparation he relaxes on his throne on the Colosseum

Rules

The Basic Rules

No Bashing

No Spamming

No Godmodding

No Immortality

No Trolling

OOC

Name:
Race:
Birthplace (Can make your own) :
Height:
Weight:
Bio:
Appearance:

Hitosu Moriko
Name: Kiyoshi Tsumame

Alignment: Good

Race: Hierarchy Angel

Birthplace (Can make your own) : Another Dimension within Heaven know as Paradisum(Explained in the bio)

Height: 5,11

Powers: Uses shear light in any form and can manipulate it as a weapon to a blast or into a medical form of healing can also created light

Weapons: Paradisum's Royal bow- Manifests an angel's light to a perfect form of an arrow dealing tons of damage used as a last resort

Weight: 146Lbs

Bio: Born with the Kiyoshi which stands for pure this child was born from the purity of Pardisum's #1 shrine ever since that day he was the destined protector of the land starting at age 10 when he learned to fend for himself his greatest feat was ending the war between Paridisum and Despero ending the war with a valiant effort managed to make the two worlds sign a piece treaty and till that day has protected those who have still tried to break that treaty making him the peace keeper of both worlds

Appearance:http://images.elfwood.com/art/t/u/tubbspace2/SciFi.Fantasy.Six_Winged_Seraph.seraph.jpg.rZd.39520.jpg

Will post pintars profile soon

Hitosu Moriko
Made a mistake with the OOC Sheet use this one

Name:
Race:
Birthplace (Can make your own) :
Height:
Weight:
Power
Weapons/Gadgets
Bio:
Appearance:

Regelion1
Name: Dominique Poole

Race: ibrido umano(human, Angel, Demon)

Birthplace (Can make your own) : Bume a Planet like that of earth where everyone posses a power

Height: 6'0

Weight: 145

Power: A style he created known as Regelion that utilizes his Heavnly Demonic powers, Demon strike a move he believes to be the strongest of his moves

Weapons/Gadgets: A medium sized katana like sword with small sized holes in the blade and in the handle

Bio: Dominique is a human hybrid know as a ibrido umano at birth his mother had to abandon, him so that he would be able to live to get strong enough to protect himself from the beings that where after him. Dominique posses great power Angels and Demons both go after him to poosses his power and harness it. But Dominique chose to use his power to do what he flet was needed. He trained to harness his powers and to protect himself and others. For his heroism on Bume he is revered as a hero an Angel that actually helps others.

Appearance:
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/DeYuku2.png

Hunter_Abari
Dark villain time. muhahahahahaha!!!

Name: Starrk Dark

Alignment: Evil

Race: Human

Birthplace: Dark Twilight Dimension 201

Height: 5'11

Weight: 165

Power: Dark Elemental Mage. Powerful hard to avoid dark magicks.

Weapons/Gadgets: Metal glove on right hand that enhances magic.

Bio: Unknown

Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs37/f/2008/282/e/8/Chaos_Mage_by_Sergon.jpg

starryknight
Name: Daniel Summers
Alignment: good
Birthplace : Terra
Height: 6'1
Weight: 160
Power manipulates air, can become intangible, and can also fly using his manipulation of air.
Weapons/Gadgets only has a guitar
Bio: will save for rp
Appearance:

The Scenario
Name: Vane Torox

Race: Mystfiend Lord

Birthplace: The Low Cloud, in another dimension known as Obscura.

Height: 6'

Weight: N/A

Power: Wielder of the Death Mist. He can produce a thick cloud of white mist that blocks sight (not his) and drains the life from those that enter it and gives it to him. He is also able to condense the mist into a liquid or solid ice like form, which he can use for offense or defense. In addition, he can convert his body to mist and blend in, reforming anywhere within the cloud.

Weapons/Gadgets: He weilds the White Blade, a solid form of Vane's own life sapping mist frozen into the form of a sword. It, too, can drain the life of those it touches, feeding Vane's hunger in the process.

Bio: Vane is a Mystfiend, a demon formed of the madness and terror of those who have been lost and died in the mist. Since his formation, he has roamed the mountainous regions of Obscura, quickening the deaths of any who enter, and claiming them as his own. As the Mystfiend Lord, he rules over the others of his kind, and commands them. His cloud of Death and destruction spreads across the lands, creeping up to and swallowing villages and towns, consumed both by the mist and the Mystfiends that Vane has created or aquired.

Appearance: http://weblogs.variety.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/30/mist.jpg

Hitosu Moriko
All characters Approved

Regelion1
Yo hitosu do you think its funny that i used my real name for my character what did you think of that i got bored of my standard rp names so i used mine lol

Hitosu Moriko
it was perculier

Regelion1
So brandon/Hitosu when are you starting up the rp

JacopeX
Awaiting for Hitosu's permission to use a certain character. XD

Rapidash
Jacope X?

Hunter_Abari
Probably...big grin

JacopeX
No. (I retired that character)

Adrian.

Hitosu Moriko
When i at least get perfect amount of people

Quincy
That facepalm thing

MadMel
Originally posted by JacopeX
No. (I retired that character)

Adrian.
That's all I needed to hear. XD
I was afraid you were going to use him, since that would mean bringing a certain grim reaper out of retirement too. stick out tongue

MadMel
Name: Cain varquez
Alignment: Neutral.
Race: Elementalist
Birthplace: Gaia
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 75 kg
Powers: Has control over the elements (fire, water, ice, lightning earth, air and holy). Can float in the air, but not fly. Can teleport short distances instantly, or extreme long distance after 20 seconds charging. Knows element-based h2h combat, adding his magical powers to his physical attacks.
Weapons/Gadgets: A magical amulet that transports whoever touches it's gem to Gaia. (Won't be used in tournament)
Bio: Cain grew up in the bounty hunter's business. His father, Valent Varquez, taught Cain everything he knew before he was killed by one his targets. Cain vowed revenge, and spent his life pursuing his father's killer.
Appearance: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/MadMel_1st/VagrantElementalistM.jpg

Hitosu Moriko
approved

MadMel
Damn right! big grin
Edit - so far we have six characters. Five people left to sign in. erm

XanatosForever
I'll be inputting my character before the week is out. I have kind of a lot of stuff going on.

MadMel
Doesn't everybody yes

JacopeX
NOTE: I will only go up to a second form maximum.

Pre Final Form might happen if I were to make it to the finals.

Name: Adrian

Alignment: Questioning/Evil

Race: Demon/Devil

Birthplace: Higher Class Location of the Underworld

Height: 5'11

Weight: 125?

Powers: Overall, Adrian's abilities are all harnessed by Satan's cross universal existing presence. This natural effects gives his first form flight, higher attributes that triples the regular human's ability of jumping, running, strength, and any other human attribute. Along with those advances, he is spellbound as he can create spells from the palm of his hands. Once he engages stronger movement, it unleashes the other worldly celestial energy coming from different universes in existence, all depended on his own existent energy. Adrian is however, unaware of the materialistic essences of the attacks.

His personal superior intelligence is a force of its own but he cannot achieve any mental abilities/telepathy and powers such as telekinesis and mind reading. The only being he has access speaking through telepathy is Satan himself.

Adrian's presence negatively changes time within his range that slowly spreads onto other essences of earth, as he has been sent to earth for that purpose alone. Chaos.

At his Second form, armor and weaponary is then summoned to him by demonic slaves and is in gear to actually battle rather than brawl. He is a more warlike combative minded individual with the idea to strike without being aimless against any foe. His attacks much more impacting than his regular strikes as each strike ascends from his charging speeds that are relative to legendary movement and agility. His weapons are a huge advantage as it gives him the access to create more damage with free, yet orthodoxed movements. With the weapon, his advantage is a better reach. He still possesses the harnessed energy of Satan but this time every movement is traced with the red celestial energy that symbolizes a full core of chaos.

The final form takes much more than just besting the second form of Adrian...In this form, he loses his physical form and turns into a shadow demon with a presence so chaotic, the essences of the planet become darkened as it enables and portrays a pre apocalyptic world (Eruptions, storms, lightning, the dead, etc). His presence corrupts the entire earth, changing the continuation of reality negatively as Adrian is able to destroy and change terrain within the ground as he slithers towards his foes. The only attack he can muster is clouding over his foes and trapping them in the shadows, back into the realm of darkness deep below Satan's final level of hell where the opponent must its way through the darkness in order to defeat Adrian.

Getting him into this form is however highly unlikely but this is what he is most capable of doing if he is to ever be bested throughout an entire battle, giving him no choice but to choose a risk of killing himself.

Bio: Every millennium, Satan sends his commands upon one individual citizen of hell to spread chaos natural upon any planet of lifeforms capable of it. Adrian, the son to very rich and prestige parents, has been declared a chosen individual to be sent to the human universe where the Earth possesses most lifeforms who name name the planets and universe. The most outrageous part of it all is the fact hat they did not call the universe anything but "The universe". The current wanderer was becoming very lethargic and outrageous to the point of falling into it's own insanity. Currently, the wanderer is a street bum, hiding from the world he can no longer take.

Adrian had to go through numerous credentials in order to qualify as a personal wanderer such as slaying fallen angels, ready to attack the hell holes for personal control, getting married to the mistress of the third level of hell, and involving himself in guardian duties for ten years...finally, Adrian was ready to be sent to Earth as a first destination into this specific universe. He was in disguise in very elegant clothing, red colored eyes, and still kept his natural personality. After all that has been lectured into Adrian and after his long run in hell as a resident of the realm, he was in full control of his mission and was going to make sure he would embark his ideas onto the mortals of the planet he called "A corrupt crap hole that should be destroyed out of existence...nothing but a limited value than a potent realm at it's worst."

As Adrian lives in this planet....he begins to change gradually as this mission gave him opportunity for a more in depth insight of the more beautiful human world.

Appearance: First Form:

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs46/300W/i/2009/165/a/e/Demon_Butler_by_Khokolotte.png

Second Form:

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs14/300W/f/2007/092/b/e/Devil_by_heise.jpg

Final Forms:

PreFinal Form:

http://th06.deviantart.net/images2/300W/i/2004/06/c/b/Angel_or_Demon.jpg

FINAL FORM:

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs35/300W/f/2008/289/b/0/Shadow_Demon_by_BenWootten.jpg

Hunter_Abari
wow adrian's ugly.

MadMel
Wasn't expecting this. erm

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by MadMel
Wasn't expecting this. erm

Feel like you've got to play a planet or universal threat character now just to keep up?

MadMel
No, not really. I was actually expecting Ricardo, tbph. stick out tongue

JacopeX
Ignore post.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Hunter_Abari
wow adrian's ugly. Uh...Ok?

I was trying to make a character suitable for this RP...not the Male Fashion model of your wet dreams. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Feel like you've got to play a planet or universal threat character now just to keep up? To be honest, every character in this RP so far seem capable of taking over the planet Earth.

No, not really. I was actually expecting Ricardo, tbph. stick out tongue Nah. I'm not very good with Ricardo.

Although, I would have loved to use Donny. XD

Q'Anilia
To be honest, every character in this RP so far seem capable of taking over the planet Earth.

You're selling Earth way short stick out tongue The only one in this roleplay able to take over Earth is your character, if I've read it right. The rest couldn't rule even a nation without risking defeat any moment.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
You're selling Earth way short stick out tongue The only one in this roleplay able to take over Earth is your character, if I've read it right. The rest couldn't rule even a nation without risking defeat any moment. LOL!

Intimidation is half the battle anyways (I'd kill myself in fear if someone in the planet has actually mastered Dark Mage powers). Instead of having to go region by region, taking over each and everyone of the governing branches/bodies, you can just infiltrate a powerful nation's army and turn them against the world. Then carry on with the main purpose.

I'm sure a bullet wouldn't kill most of the characters here anyways. These individuals are above any mortal in existence. XD

Q'Anilia
Bullets? You sell Earth short once again wink An elite soldier squad with little preparation can take anyone save Adrian (In his 2nd to last form) out. Several could be eliminated by a single elite soldier.

Revolving infiltration, Wei Phoenix was talking about plain power. Which is what this roleplay comes down to, given how it is a fighting tournament roleplay stick out tongue I think what he's trying to say is, in order for his character to have a shot, it need to be of Godly proportions.

JacopeX
Bullets? You sell Earth short once again wink An elite soldier squad with little preparation can take anyone save Adrian (In his 2nd to last form) out. Several could be eliminated by a single elite soldier.

Revolving infiltration, Wei Phoenix was talking about plain power. Which is what this roleplay comes down to, given how it is a fighting tournament roleplay stick out tongue I think what he's trying to say is, in order for his character to have a shot, it need to be of Godly proportions. No, I'm sure i'm spot on. If you don't believe me, then look over the character sheets once more. I doubt bullets would do much with a form of alternative to keep them from dying of a bullet wound or being damaged. So a firing squad would not be even close to enough against something that has gone it's way three or four moves in advance of man made weapons.

To defeat Adrian, you don't even need to be a god. Far from it XD Figuring him out is all I need from my opponents. I have always wanted to use a character that takes more than pure power and skill to defeat him but more of a tactical offense and shrewd judgment when in combat.

JacopeX
But if YOU Believe that my character is too powerful, then i'll just switch to Donny. erm

Q'Anilia
Actually I believe the other characters are too weak, not the other way around stick out tongue

Although challenge accepted. I'll make a character without powers.

JacopeX
Actually I believe the other characters are too weak, not the other way around stick out tongue

Although challenge accepted. I'll make a character without powers. It's the same thing. (If you are trying to compare my character with the others.

And I am not challenging anyone i'm afraid. But i'll accept any challenge. ^_^

I might as well post this character up in case of any last minute arrangements.

Name: Donny

Race: Human?

Birthplace: Earth

Weight: 180

Occupation: Leader of an underground corporal HQ which has made profits simply with the use of profiting off sells of illegal weapons and drugs as well as making great investments with other corrupt markets, causing the business to spread throughout the world. Not only does this corporation involve itself in running the underground market, it also controls parts of foreign governments.

Powers:

-Mimicry

-Manipulation of his own energy

- Teleportation

- Merge

- Psionic abilities/weapons

-Kinetic Absorption

Bio: Donny's real name is unknown as he was an orphan throughout his life given the name of a past child who was very ill tempered and highly intelligent for his age. However, Donny was born with a special capabilities that only outcasted him from the rest of the humans that surrounded him his whole childhood. As a child, he was raised by no one and took care of himself trying not to depend on others. It did not come from his own mind but how he felt and his mind's maturity rapidly increased throughout his childhood to the point where he began to associate himself with older thugs.....but not any hoodlums but crime organizations. Donny ran away from the orphanage he once lived in and soon became one of the highest ranks of the entire mafia where he was successful in his mischief s. But around the age of 14, Donny out smarted and manipulated every one of the bosses who got in his way. It seems he has discovered many abilities and powers throughout his experience and used them as secret and lethal weapons. He felt unstoppable and knew that he would be fit as leader. However, he had many of the members executed as he knew they would not be fit for the new organization he will soon rebuild. It was all going to be built underground. And through the world will the society be in his hands. He has already taken over politics in several states and a few other countries but the fearful part was how gullible the public is. Donny has created a huge HQ of mass destruction, crime, and tyranny upon his own hand starting out as a Crime lord to a world class criminal and still being the innocent acting man he is in Real life to hide that identity.

Appearance:

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg263/agikun/reaperz2-1.jpg

Better?

Q'Anilia
It's a multiversal battle with the best of the best. I don't find it the same thing, if including the plot of the roleplay in all of this wink

MadMel
*cough* Mortal Kombat *cough* stick out tongue

Q'Anilia
What?

MadMel
I think the power level of current characters is enough.
Take MK for example - you have relatively weak characters going toe to toe with dimensional beings like Raiden, Onaga, etc.

Q'Anilia
Name: Emma Lightning
Alignment: GDA (Global Defense Agency)
Birthplace: Miami, FL.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 168
Power: None
Weapons/Gadgets: Aside a set of knives and a pistol she barely use, Emma has little gear, relying entirely on her training to get her through the day.
Occupation: Strategical Advisor, Intelligence Agent, Combat Trainer
Bio: Emma is born and raised as a weapon for the GDA, where she has received training in both the arts of combat and in defense. Able to keep uninvited guests out of her head, outflank the smartest of enemies and attain information previously believed impossible, Emma Lightning is the first and last that the chiefs of GDA call in for a job.

With a record of beating all from cyborgs to psychics, Emma lives in a state of arrogance. Her confidence is on the edge of self-worship, and she'd probably carry her own baby if she could. Knowing there are none like her, Emma has no interest in romance and would rather wait for the GDA cloning research to be complete than marry someone else.

Appearance:

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/5490/lightning3by3dbabes.th.jpg
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6443/lightning4by3dbabes.th.jpg
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1112/lightning2by3dbabes.th.jpg

Hitosu Moriko
Donny and Emma Approved opening tomorrow night

Hunter_Abari
My character, the dark mage, is capable of some massive damage. I think he could take any other character here...

MadMel
Well, I could replace my character with someone more powerful, but that will have to wait a few days. erm

XanatosForever

Etna
laughing out loud well so far this is gonna be a funny RP because of some of these characters and some of the RPers here.

Can't wait to see what you guys do... stick out tongue

Hunter_Abari
i could to mel

JacopeX
Name: Donny

Race: Human?

Birthplace: Earth

Weight: 180

Occupation: Leader of an underground corporal HQ which has made profits simply with the use of profiting off sells of illegal weapons and drugs as well as making great investments with other corrupt markets, causing the business to spread throughout the world. Not only does this corporation involve itself in running the underground market, it also controls parts of foreign governments.

Powers:

-Mimicry

-Manipulation of his own energy

- Teleportation

- Merge

- Psionic abilities/weapons

-Kinetic Absorption

Weapons/Gadgets: Two Katanas and Dual Magnums.

Fighting style: Advanced (Not mastered) form of Martial Arts in Krav Maga, Wing Chun, and Ninjitsu.

Bio: Donny's real name is unknown as he was an orphan throughout his life given the name of a past child who was very ill tempered and highly intelligent for his age. However, Donny was born with a special capabilities that only outcasted him from the rest of the humans that surrounded him his whole childhood. As a child, he was raised by no one and took care of himself trying not to depend on others. It did not come from his own mind but how he felt and his mind's maturity rapidly increased throughout his childhood to the point where he began to associate himself with older thugs.....but not any hoodlums but crime organizations. Donny ran away from the orphanage he once lived in and soon became one of the highest ranks of the entire mafia where he was successful in his mischief s. But around the age of 14, Donny out smarted and manipulated every one of the bosses who got in his way. It seems he has discovered many abilities and powers throughout his experience and used them as secret and lethal weapons. He felt unstoppable and knew that he would be fit as leader. However, he had many of the members executed as he knew they would not be fit for the new organization he will soon rebuild. It was all going to be built underground. And through the world will the society be in his hands. He has already taken over politics in several states and a few other countries but the fearful part was how gullible the public is. Donny has created a huge HQ of mass destruction, crime, and tyranny upon his own hand starting out as a Crime lord to a world class criminal and still being the innocent acting man he is in Real life to hide that identity.

Appearance:

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg263/agikun/reaperz2-1.jpg

Added fighting styles and Weapons.

Hitosu Moriko
Im putting Hitosu in

XanatosForever
Fair amount of evil dudes in this tourney, hahaha.

Quincy
This is out of control

Hitosu Moriko
Name: Hitosu

Race: Angel/Devil

Birthplace: Aria's South Heavens

Height: 6,0

Weight: 189

Powers:

Flight

Demon Form - A form that makes him dark attributed only some his weapon orb shatters and he gets a dark scythe

Angel Form- Light attributed form and he inherits the previous hero's weapon with this form he also grows 2 additional wings

Kido: a basic form of aura projectiles

Rep: a basic style of aura healing

Weapon/gadgets: an orb given to him when he first started being the protector of south heaven's it turns into 8 weapons

Orb Offense Sword: A 2 handed sword used by the first gen hero

Orb Defense Shield: A shield that is very sturdy and can bounce back many attack used by the 2nd gen hero

Orb Power Hammer: A hammer that can smash alot not knowing of its destruction used by the third gen hero

Orb Distance Gunner: A pair of dual guns that shot Advance and more focused Kido shots used by the 4th gen hero

Orb Speed Daggers: Twin daggers that enhanced the speed and made swift strikes used by the fifth gen hero

Orb Spread Boomerangs: A Boomerang that splits into eight spreading everywhere in a weird pattern used by the 6th gen hero

Orb Close-Combat Spike Knuckles: these increased the proficiency of regular close-combat fighting used because the 7th gen hero couldn't form a weapon making this weapon formed for his fighting prowess

Orb Balance Lance: This lance knocks people off their toes and keeps people off balance used by the 8th gen hero

Boa: The Previous hero she used this weapon a chain bow in bow form can shoot 1000 arrows in a sec but Hitosu still new to it so he can only shoot 100

Dark Scythe: Used in Hitosu's demon form this counts as Hitosu's signature hero weapon this can form dark waves with the swing of the Scythe

Fighting style: Kumite and Kung-fu when using the Close combat spiked knuckles

Bio: Hitosu became a hero replacing the previous one gain his weapon orb which suppose to only have one but was granted eight when he was on his first day of patrol and accident forced Hitosu to action he faced against the new ruler of hell's son which then made Hitosu suffer a horrible accident he forced dark aura in his right wing turning it black which now aids him turning him into a demon he couldn't control it at first but as year grew by he learned to keep it tamed and during this time he stopped the war between hell and heaven as hell plot to steal other worlds all worlds banded together to stop hell now hell is back under its original order and peace was restored to Hitosu's land but he will remember those memories for he has that fatal scar on his black wing

Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/xsummoner_of_fatex/half%20angel-devil.PNG

Hitosu Moriko
Originally posted by Quincy
This is out of control this is being taken to another level wow so many strong dudes all approved

Hitosu Moriko
Name: Emma Lightning
Alignment: GDA (Global Defense Agency)
Birthplace: Miami, FL.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 168
Power: None
Weapons/Gadgets: Aside a set of knives and a pistol she barely use, Emma has little gear, relying entirely on her training to get her through the day.
Occupation: Strategical Advisor, Intelligence Agent, Combat Trainer
Bio: Emma is born and raised as a weapon for the GDA, where she has received training in both the arts of combat and in defense. Able to keep uninvited guests out of her head, outflank the smartest of enemies and attain information previously believed impossible, Emma Lightning is the first and last that the chiefs of GDA call in for a job.

With a record of beating all from cyborgs to psychics, Emma lives in a state of arrogance. Her confidence is on the edge of self-worship, and she'd probably carry her own baby if she could. Knowing there are none like her, Emma has no interest in romance and would rather wait for the GDA cloning research to be complete than marry someone else.

Appearance:

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/5490/lightning3by3dbabes.th.jpg
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6443/lightning4by3dbabes.th.jpg
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1112/lightning2by3dbabes.th.jpg

She reminds me of snake going in the brawl realm with people with so much power and snake with his own means to fight

Q'Anilia
This is out of control

Dissin' my missy, are we?

JacopeX
I'm still choosing between Adrian and Donny, depending on the potent difficulty of the characters.

I'm kind of leaning over to Adrian due to Hitosu (A UHRPG character) being in this RP. erm

Hunter_Abari
how many characters can we make?

JacopeX
Make? As many as you want. XD

Use? Don't know. erm

XanatosForever
Dissin' my missy, are we?

I think your character is a nice contrast to all the idiotic uber-dudes floating around so far, Q'Anilia. I'd like to see her go far. smile

I'm still choosing between Adrian and Donny, depending on the potent difficulty of the characters.

I'm kind of leaning over to Adrian due to Hitosu (A UHRPG character) being in this RP. erm

Heh, I actually had to scale down hard to make Xanatos playable, but that's what I get for wanting to play my character I've always played with for the last 8 years. stick out tongue

Hitosu Moriko
Im limiting 3 each

Hitosu Moriko
theres also going to be another place to post like building alliances and stuff like that

JacopeX
Alright, then i'm using both Adrian and Donny.

And here's a an idea hitosu (In case of more characters), how about you create different groups/brackets based on potential?

Put all the weaker ones in one group/bracket, the potent ones in another, and the most promising fighters in another.

Or this Tournament can go in Order:

Preliminaries: In case there are RPers with 3 characters, you can have one of them fight their way to qualification.

Group Stages 3 different groups (Name the groups however you like. XD).

OR

Knockout round/Bracket You lose, you are automatically eliminated.

Hunter_Abari
Im gonna create 2 more char then...

Q'Anilia
Knockout round/Bracket You lose, you are automatically eliminated.

Is not loss death?

Regelion1
you guys make me want bring Demon kurisaki or Gaku Hitsugaya back from uhrpg but i might just put their sons instead

Hunter_Abari
Hunter from Hero High is back....and he didn't become a hero.

Name: Hunter Abari

Birthplace (Can make your own) : Outskirts of Japan

Height: 6'1

Weight: 213

Power: Darkness Manipulation, Skilled swordsman, Extreme speed

Dusk Mode 1: Seeps dark aura from his armor to change into a more dark, powerful being. Weapon also transforms into the Shadows of the Darkness Sythe.

Dusk Mode 2: He covers himself with darkness covering all the armor and breaking it off with dark aura. Hunter takes an even more physical transformation that grants him up to 500mph and unimaginable dark power. He has the ability to do ancient evil powerful dark death magics that curse his opponent. becomes a destructive force in himself. His weapon is infused to a claw in his hand to make it more deadly.

Weapons/Gadgets: Shadows of the Darkness Blade - Ancient blade from over 1000 years ago. It is believed to be forged by a very dark demon. A demon who was close friends with Lucifer of hell. The blade was originally forged for him but somehoww made its way to the surface. The blade could only be wielded by a dark, truly corrupted soul, and Hunter was that soul.

Shadow Armor: Hunters darkness is a very strong force that can kill just by being around it. He had his special armor forged to conrtol the darkness at will easier.

Occupation: Planning to rid the world of all light and send it into everlasting darkness, to the point of no return...

Bio: Hunter grew up with a twin sister in Japan. At the age of 7 he, and his sister both grew powers. He could manipulate and control the darkness, while she could control the light. Eventually they attended Hero High for a semester. Hunter's sister dissapeared after her first day of HH but Hunter stayed. He was going through a period at HH where the darkness in him was getting stronger and needed to come out and show Hunter's full potential. Hunter had urges through-out the year at HH. He got into a bit of trouble here and there but he still tried to overcome. He was humiliated by the teacher and other student constantly, where he finally secretly swore he'd get revenge years later when his power blossomed. Hunter eventually met a girl named Sam, who had strong magick powers. He quickly was attracted to her but she was kinda shy around him most of the times. Then towards the end of the semester he left the campus to go with an enraged Zero, a girl he met and also was attracted to. Eventually they parted ways and Hunter never returned to HH. He went back to Japan where he met a certain man, a man named Lived. Lived was a dark soul who helped Hunter bring out his inner darkness over the course of 7 years. When Hunter turned 21 he decided he didnt need Lived anymore so he decided to get rid of him. Hunter confronted Lived to tell him he was going to murder him with everything Lived taught him. Lived smiled and revealed his-self as Lucifer, the darkest being in and on earth. Hunter sought a challenge and finally killed Lucifer, leaving him as the darkest being in AND on Earth. He was offered a chance to rule in the 8 circles of hell, but ultimately refused. Hunter would rather have the world to rule. He forgot about HH and decided to bring eternal darkness, and anyone who got in his way would succumb to the dark and be killed. Now 23, just starting to work on his plan, Hunter thought this tournament would be a perfect way to show his strength...

Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs4/i/2005/137/0/6/The_Great_Dark_Demon_Warrior_by_aca.jpg

Dusk Mode 1
http://www.totalwallpapers.com/fantasy/wallpapers/dark-warrior.jpg

Dusk Mode 2
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs4/i/2004/248/3/1/dark_dark_so_dark_by_Wen_M.jpg

Hunter_Abari
Now we got some competition!!^^^^

JacopeX
Hunter Abari Vs. Adrian...

It could happen. XD

Hunter_Abari
Im cool with that...laughing out loud

The Scenario
Hmm, interesting. Demons/Angels/Halfbreeds everywhere. Though I am wondering how Hunter and Adrian would interact, what with the Lucifer/Satan thing.

On a similar topic, what does everyone think of my character? The general power level of this RP is shooting up rather quickly and I'd like a little feedback to determine whether or not I should revise him. I'm leaning towards not, but anything is cool.

Hunter_Abari
If you made your character more demonic and deadlier he could be a force to be reckoned with...Hitosu im scratching my other char(not hunter) out and about to make one more toned down character to fight lowered level characters.

JacopeX
If I were you, i'd keep the weaker characters in case your more powerful ones get eliminated too early.

And Vise Versa. But's all up to you guys. XD

JacopeX
I really can't wait to see the final Fixtures for this Tournament. big grin

Wei Phoenix
Can I be Thanos or Galactus?

JacopeX
Can I be Thanos or Galactus? Neither.

You would win by a landslide.

Nuff said. laughing out loud

Hitosu Moriko
Can I be Thanos or Galactus? Sorry i wanted all characters to be original erm

Etna
Can I be Thanos or Galactus?

Sure, you can both.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Sorry i wanted all characters to be original erm

Yeah, that was the main problem with that request stick out tongue

Hunter_Abari
Name: Bianca Dragon

Alignment: good

Birthplace (Can make your own) : Dragon Castle

Height: 5'8

Weight: 112

Power: Bianca is a dragoon. She is capable of jumping higher than a regular human by far. She can use basic magic skills and also buffs to make herself stronger. Bianca is also skilled in wielding the lance and fighting with it. She also as a pet dragon named Spike. Spike can grow to the size of an actual dragon but stays little to rest on Bianca's shoulder. He also too has a few buff magics and healing magics.

Weapons/Gadgets: Dragon Lance

Bio: Bianca was born in the kingdom of Algernon where she became an expert dragooner and practiced the art for many years. Rarely can anyone tame and keep a live dragon, but Bianca, at the age of 13, managed to do so. She has left Algernon to participate in the World Manipulator Tournament to show her strength.

Appearance:http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-01/art/ff11-dragoon.jpg

If I were you, i'd keep the weaker characters in case your more powerful ones get eliminated too early.

And Vise Versa. But's all up to you guys. XD Thats what end up happening.^^^

Etna
Power: Bianca is a dragoon. She is capable of jumping higher than a regular human by far.

so she can only jump like 9 or 10 feet?

I'm surprise this dragon-like character can not fly or anything.

Hunter_Abari
Originally posted by Etna
so she can only jump like 9 or 10 feet?

I'm surprise this dragon-like character can not fly or anything. Yea about 10 ft, and she can also use her lance to propel her higher. And yes she can fly, riding on her dragon...

Hitosu Moriko
Yeah, that was the main problem with that request stick out tongue Yea well i wanted original i feel originally is better than characters

Hunter_Abari
Your opening this up tonite right?

JacopeX
I hope not. erm

We should wait for the others to make up their minds.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by The Scenario
Hmm, interesting. Demons/Angels/Halfbreeds everywhere. Though I am wondering how Hunter and Adrian would interact, what with the Lucifer/Satan thing.

On a similar topic, what does everyone think of my character? The general power level of this RP is shooting up rather quickly and I'd like a little feedback to determine whether or not I should revise him. I'm leaning towards not, but anything is cool.

I think your character's great, Scenario. Maybe adjust the power to be a bit more effective against supernatural entities, and you should still be gravy. thumb up

I feel like I have to apologize as well. I'm just so keen to get a chance to run Xan again. stick out tongue

MadMel
Well if you ask me my other character really doesn't need changing. He's on the level of the average FF character. wink
So I'll just make another character this afternoon. stick out tongue

Hunter_Abari
Can I be Thanos or Galactus? this had to be a joke.

The Scenario
I suppose I'll make a character (or 20) appropriate for the higher tiers, then.

Name: Balan

Race: Planestrider

Birthplace: Extradimensional space between planes.

Height: 5'10''

Weight: 170lbs

Powers:

Planeswalking- With his power over space, Balan can transport himself across vast distances and dimensions, and warp the space around himself and others, or even create portals. With portals, Balan has many options available to him. These include:

Hellfire- By opening a portal to a firey plane, or even Hell itself, Balan can draw forth it's energy to unleash the primal power of fire.

Hellfrost- The deepest levels of Hell are known for ice rather than fire, and Balan can make use of it, or from any other frozen plane, by drawing up a portal to it.

Thundergate- When ripping open the fabric of dimensions, lightning can be found quite easily. Whether an earthly storm or Odin's demense, lightning is well within Balan's grasp.

Floodgate- Water, too, is found easily enough. From an elemental plane to a soaked planet, a portal filled with water is never empty.

The Void- For all the planes that make up reality, many are filled to the brim with life and matter. On ther other hand, there are also places of nothingness, hungrily consuming all they can find. A portal here might find Balan's enemies, thrown to oblivion to be lost for eternity.

Many more planes exist, waiting to be discovered or utilized.

Summoning- Balan can call creatures to himself across any distance, even dimensions, provided he knows their name and appearance. This happens instantaneously if the creature is willing or has a prior agreement with Balan, but if not they may be forced, which may fail or take additional time. In a similar way, Balan may banish creatures at will to a place of his choosing, which is again instantaneous if willing, but may take longer or fail entirely against a powerful unwilling opponent.

Binding- A creature called by Balan's summoning may also be temporarily bound to his body, granting its strength and abilities to him. He also gains the bound creature's intelligence, memories, and skills. This can be done to unwilling creatures, but is highly dangerous to both parties and requires a ritual. The binding may also be performed on corpses without such risks. However, Balan prefers to bind himself to willing creatures, most often those he has personal connections to or contracts with. His most common are:

Returiel- A powerful archangel whom Balan is freindly with, but is limited in what he allowed to perform. Balan has a contract with him, occasionally assisting in divine business in return for the binding, which he may dissolve at will. He is highly experienced, and is an expert in holy and light based powers. He often blesses Balan with power, even while bound.

Jerixil- A demon whom Balan formed a contract with and avoided selling his soul to. Balan managed to outfox him and his temptations of power, in effect tricking Jerexil into surrendering his own soul. The two have formed a rivalry, each trying to outwit the other, though the demon cannot interfere with Balan while bound due to their contract. He posseses great dark powers and knows the secrets of mortal desires.

Ifrothrax- An ancient dragon that Balan is a partner to, and freinds with. She has mastered many areas of magic and has the ability to shapeshift. In addition, she has massive physical strength and speed. Balan has agreed to pay her in the treasures he obtains on adventures, especially gold and jewels for her hoard, in return for granting him her strength.

Argonansil- An elf, and master swordsman Balan met on his travels. He always seeks adventure, and relishes any chance to fight or explore while bound to Balan. He possesses a powerful magic sword, and enchanted armor, with skills in many sword styles and unarmed combat. He gives his services freely, binding himself for the thrill of the fight.

Krolantex- A mischievous spirit gifted with psionic abilities, he's known more for pranks than power. Balan, however, saw his true strength and offered a contract, binding Krolantex in exchange for any fun to be had. He possess invisibility, intangibility, and telepathic and telekinetic powers. He enjoys fighting and toying with opponents, which Balan often finds himself indulging in while he binds the spirit.

Balan knows and is connected to more beings than this, but these are his closest friends and allies, whom he tends to favor. There are also additional creatures Balan can summon, while he doesn't bind them, like the several lesser angels Returiel commands, or the small hell creatures of Jerixil. Ifrothrax has even contacted her dragonkin to assist Balan when needed, as has Argonansil with his allies. Though many more exist.

Leadership: While not a power in the supernatural sense, Balan is extremely charismatic and friendly, and able to get along with beings from nearly anywhere, or of any kind. He is rather persuasive, as well. All of this contributes to his abilities, letting him form contracts easily.

Weapons/Gadgets: Balan carries a staff, which helps him focus his abilities. He can still cast without it, but it simply makes gather the energies necessary much more easily. Many of his allies carry weapons, however, which they bring when summoned and bound.

Returiel carries a flaming sword, standard for an angel of his status, which is rather skilled with, and can burn away evil/dark power. Jerixil tends to carry a trident or scythe, both supernaturally sharp and enchanted with the powers of darkness. Argonansil's sword is a weapon enchanted to pass through armor, while his armor projects a feild which causes weapons to miss.

Occupation: Agent of the Divine (as per Returiel), Treasure Hunter (as per Ifrothrax), Adventurer (as per Argonansil), and Planeswalker.

Bio: Most of it has been explained already.

Appearance: http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/cardart/EX/Mind_Over_Matter.jpg

That good enough?

Regelion1
(Son of my UHRPG charater Demon Kurisaki You might remember Demon if you where in that RP)

Name: Deathstar Kurisaki

Race: Human ninja

Birthplace (Can make your own) : Flame village hidden in the smoke

Weight: 145

Power: mastered fire style jutsu, Nara clan shadow techniques,ultimate Demon strike,shadow clone,substitution,ninja soul reaper, assassination kill jutsu, Element dragons, fire absorption jutsu, shadow Demon strike, fire Demon strike, Expert Chiropractor, he uses a style he created called Mura that utilizes his style of fighting, Three tail Phoenix form

First three tailed Phoenix form: Energy surges through his body increasing strength and his fire abilities

Second Three tail Phoenix form: Chakra covers his body increasing his strength and fire abilities

Third three tail Phoenix form:When ever he turns into that form he Grows fire wings from his back his chakra encases his body in the form of a bird he gets stronger faster and smarter

Rajugan: A blood line trait passed down from generation that slowly drains the enemies energy and adds it to is own when activated

Weapons/Gadgets: Kunai, Shuriken, chain scythe, Black katana

Bio: His father was a hero among hero's he was a legend. Deathstar wanted to be just like him or maybe better. He trained to learn everything his father knew but tried to master it at a young age. He became a hero of his village just like his father but he wanted to exceed his fathers skill. This need made him perfect his own style of fighting but there was one thing that he had that his father also had and that was the three tail Phoenix. When Deathstar was born just like Demons father did to him He took the three tailed Phoenix from his body into Deathstar. Demon wanted his son to be as strong or Stronger then him. Deathstar was known as a prodigy to everyone in his village. But unlike his father Deathstar was aware of the three tailed phoenix at the age of 5 he was able to train using the forms. As an extra job he became a chiropractor it gave him extra money and more study of the body.

Appearance:

Normal Form

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/blackstar.jpg

first 3 tailed phoenix form

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/615abfc946454abd1880dbff61705f45.jpg

second 3 tailed phoenix form

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/gettin%20fake%20jumped/Katon_-_Ryuuka_no_Jutsu.jpg

final 3 tailed phoenix form

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/3taildphoenix3.jpg

Hunter_Abari
@ Scenario Yea, id say hes up there with the higher levels like adrian, hunter, and xanatos. Not in strength but his summoning makes him a good opponent for someone like us. I still think i could take him... big grin

@regelion I could take 'em. Dusk Mode 1! muhahahaha

And you dont wanna fight him:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs4/i/2004/248/3/1/dark_dark_so_dark_by_Wen_M.jpg

But i think adrian, xanatos, deathstar and balan would be fun to fight. adrian the most...

MadMel
Ugh - I was going to make a summoner. stick out tongue
ok - new idea... Hmm... erm

The Scenario
Ugh - I was going to make a summoner. stick out tongue
ok - new idea... Hmm... erm

Oh, sorry about that. sad

I always liked that kind of thing.

Hunter_Abari
Its a good idea. big grin

Hitosu Moriko
Ok im going to start tomorrow night see if these other people who signed up come once its 9pm the game is open end of story

sorry to be frank but im not keeping you guys waiting especially when you guys prove to be willing to play this RP

Hunter_Abari
Cool...

MadMel
Oh, sorry about that. sad

I always liked that kind of thing.
It's ok, I'm an expert at thinking up characters on the fly. stick out tongue

Hunter_Abari
Ohh i have an idea. Make a transformer. hahahaha

JacopeX
A third character....hmmmm....

Oh I know!

(Stay tuned, goodnight!) XD

Hunter_Abari
If you make a third character, ill make an even stronger char from a past rp....muhahahaha. he'll be a beast

Hitosu Moriko
Have to make pintar's profile

Hunter_Abari
Ye i wanna see his power level...I dont think he can take adrian and hunter...

Hitosu Moriko
If you make a third character, ill make an even stronger char from a past rp....muhahahaha. he'll be a beast Sadly you can't you already have 3 characters

Starr
Hunter
Bianca

unless you choose to scratch one off

Hunter_Abari
If you made your character more demonic and deadlier he could be a force to be reckoned with...Hitosu im scratching my other char(not hunter) out and about to make one more toned down character to fight lowered level characters. ^^^^

Hitosu Moriko
Your getting rid of who then

Hunter_Abari
starrk

MadMel
A transformer. laughing out loud
I might make a cyborg though. erm

Hunter_Abari
Ok, and i shall have fun ripping him to shreds.

The Scenario
I don't think the goal here is to rip anyone to shreds.

MadMel
You can try big grin

Wait - no you can't, that's godmodding. stick out tongue

Hunter_Abari
I was just being sarcastic guys. Come on...Im evil but not that evil, oh wait, yes i am. muhahahahaha laughing out loud

MadMel
*Has random epiphany*
My mind just got blown!
I'm totally writing this sh*t down. big grin

Hunter_Abari
*Has random epiphany*
My mind just got blown!
I'm totally writing this sh*t down. big grin What the f**k?

MadMel
You wait - I'll put up my character in a few hours - When I get off work. wink

MadMel
Ah F*ck it, no ones watching. wink

Name: Sinistar
Age: unknown - Has existed for longer than any written history.
Race: Entity - machine - Destroyer
Birthplace (Can make your own) : Unknown
Height: Can change size at will (humanoid form is 9 ft tall)
Weight: Can change size at will
Powers: Sinistar has control over the X-Dimension - a meta-plane that spawns an indestructible alloy known only as X-metal. It is possible that Sinistar itself created the X-Dimension. Sinistar has no real form of its own, so it creates an avatar using X-metal. This avatar can be as small as an insect to as large as a planet, and can be of any shape and mass. Sinistar is a consciousness that can be one being or many. In this tournament, Sinistar takes the form of a humanoid robot with this list of abilities.
- Super speed, strength, durability, flight.
- create any weapon using X-Metal. Sinistar summons these from the X-Dimension. These weapons can be anything from indestructible medieval swords and shields to highly advanced planet busting lasers and missiles.
- Teleportation. Sinistar can teleport anyplace by phasing in and out of the X-Dimension.
- Reality warp. Sinistar can temporarily influence the world around him by summoning a portion of the X-Dimension to him, allowing him to manipulate reality.
- Brain-shock - Sinistar can create a pulse that affects the minds of sentient beings, Afflicting them with emotions such as intense fear or anger, and can mentally paralyze them.
- clones. Sinistar can be one being or many. These 'clones' can be of any shape, but he prefers to take the shapes of his fallen victims, using his reality bending powers to mimic their attacks.
These are just examples of his powers.
Weapons/Gadgets: Whatever it can create from the X-Dimension
Bio: No one knows for certain what Sinistar is, or where it came from. All people know is that, for as long as there has been life in the universe, there has been a malevolent force of evil destroying that life. A robotic consciousness separated from reality, Sinistar often takes the form of a giant space station. A space station with a mouth, literally devouring all it encounters. Sinistar takes delight in the slaughter of life. and, with limitless options open to it, it specializes in unique methods of destruction. When it is not killing, Sinistar is most likely coming up with a new way to kill.
Entering this tournament is a sign of the monster's boredom and sense of fun. Sinistar will kill all competition. Sinistar shall Destroy. Sinistar shall conquer!
Appearance: http://simonmbiim.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/battlestar-galactica-cylon-centurion-11.jpg

Etna
I don't think the goal here is to rip anyone to shreds.

its not. But half of them dont seem to know this roll eyes (sarcastic)

Q'Anilia
Emma will kick all your asses!

XanatosForever
Emma will kick all your asses!

I can believe it. wink

starryknight
Are we just trying to make the most strongest if so I pick Phoenix :0

XanatosForever
I think it's just become a one-upsmanship thing for most, if not all, the guys participating at this point. erm

Q'Anilia
I think members are making characters to match others and to win the tournament rather than playing the character for its character. It's not like I expect to win, but I'll at least have fun losing.

MadMel
Mind you, my weaker character is still my main.
That one up there is just a backup in case we do keep these OPed characters. stick out tongue

starryknight
I see I jsut hope doesn't kill the rp

Q'Anilia
I myself do not feel the need to create big guns. My E-Peen is big enough. Emma will suffice for me yes

XanatosForever
The main reason I'm even playing Xanatos is for nostalgia's sake. smile

Q'Anilia
To be honest, I play Emma for rebellious reasons. Because of all the superpowers, I made one without. Perhaps to represent the world that often goes forgotten on these forums (Those that are not born into the ability to destroy an army)

I am a sucker for inferiority.

XanatosForever
Xanatos used to be not much better than Emma, only a limited bit of psionics because I have a major infatuation with the concept. It's only character development that has him at the stupid level he is now. That and my childhood of growing up with DBZ, DMC, and FF. stick out tongue

starryknight
Name: Cassie
Alignment: whatever
Race: death
Birthplace (Can make your own) : the void
Height: 5'6
Weight: 117
Power: death touch and death stare
Weapons/Gadgets: your limbs
Bio: One night Cassie was on the computer and saw everyone making a op character so she decided to make a death goddess
Appearance: she has long black hair and brown skin brown eyes and just all around awesome

this is a joke...unless it gets approved O.o

Hunter_Abari
yeah i knew that couldnt be a real character

JacopeX
I think members are making characters to match others and to win the tournament rather than playing the character for its character. It's not like I expect to win, but I'll at least have fun losing. No ones expecting to win at all.

These characters are being made for the sake of being a match for other characters. Notice how some are using toned down characters in order to be a match for the weaker ones?

JacopeX
BTW, how many people are left to sign? Just...

-Super Marie 64
-Quincy
-Eclipse Noctis

Oh, and I will be registering my third character later today.

Etna
No ones expecting to win at all.

These characters are being made for the sake of being a match for other characters. Notice how some are using toned down characters in order to be a match for the weaker ones?

I like how you said this... yet your the first one to bust out something atrocious and cause everyone else to do the same.

BTW, how many people are left to sign? Just...

-Super Marie 64

She is sick at the moment, and won't be signing until she feels butter sad

Quincy
Should make it easy on ourselves and play as pre-existing characters we ourselves didn't create. Easier to judge, and incorporates alll franchises

JacopeX
Another thing I would like to add about Donny (Since I didn't nowhere to add this).

He cannot feel any sensation of pain at all. However, he does get damaged just not as much as the typical human.

I like how you said this... yet your the first one to bust out something atrocious and cause everyone else to do the same. Hence why I registered Donny instead in order to be considerate and be in par with the other characters. Then we were allowed to register three characters each and noticed the other potent characters, so I went on to stay with both characters.

JacopeX
Should make it easy on ourselves and play as pre-existing characters we ourselves didn't create. Easier to judge, and incorporates all franchises I personally would not enjoy doing that...in fact, I have never used an existent character. I prefer using an original character with a balanced devlopment that is suitable for certain Roleplays.

Galactus is not a suitable character for a tournament RP. XD

Etna

Hence why I registered Donny instead in order to be considerate and be in par with the other characters. Then we were allowed to register three characters each and noticed the other potent characters, so I went on to stay with both characters.

But you already failed to Originally posted by JacopeX
be considerate and be in par with the other characters.

The moment you posted that thing of yours. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you wanted to stay "considerate". The better thing for you to have done, is just delete Adrian or whatever his name was.

JacopeX
But you already failed to

The moment you posted that thing of yours. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you wanted to stay "considerate". The better thing for you to have done, is just delete Adrian or whatever his name was. You are ignoring the point. >.<

I registered Donny...No longer using Adrian. But as I...

1) Saw the more stronger characters being registered...

2) Found out the number of characters per RPer...

I went back to keeping Adrian. Yet, I wouldn't call Adrian the strongest character here....I have already went over this as well about how the other characters are capable to take over the world just like Adrian. This is a cross dimensional RP anyways, right? I even said I was no longer going to use Adrian anymore and went with Donny.

If this RP were only limited to earth, I would never register the likes of Adrian and Donny. I'd use one of my other characters that are more like Emma's limits.

Q'Anilia
You mean normal human being? stick out tongue

XanatosForever
I like how you said this... yet your the first one to bust out something atrocious and cause everyone else to do the same.

To be fair, even if Jacope hadn't been the first to post, I still had every intention of playing Xanatos, so the atrocious level players still would have shown up, it just would have been later. stick out tongue I don't care that Xan is "all-powerful", for the sake of the tournament he wouldn't go all out because that would just be rude. Not even counting everything I left out from his years of RP development. stick out tongue

Q'Anilia
I have never had a character that I continue like that. Not sure why, but I suppose I think it is unimaginative and boring to play the same character(s) over and over again. But of course, roleplaying is a matter of accomplishing parts of your fantasy and if one character fulfill this, then I can see why you stick to it.

XanatosForever
If there's one thing I suffer from as any sort of writer, it's that I simply obsess with having a character with history, and not just what I come up with on my own. I love to see characters advance as time goes by, be it gaining more power, experiencing new things, etc. It's probably why I like Dungeons & Dragons so much. Both the leveling up of character class and the expansion of the DM's world as my character grows fascinates me.

Regelion1
I forgot to add another move to Deathstar Kurisakis powers black hole jutsu which allows him to create a black hole the from the size of an insect to as big as a building he mother Yuki matsumoto tought him this move when he was young it was a move that really helped her out

Q'Anilia
A black hole?

We have a winner big grin

The Scenario
Bah. It's not like Balan couldn't open a portal to any old black hole of his choosing and allow the entirely foreseeable consequeces of that action to take place. Needless to say, he won't actually be doing that. Black holes kinda suck, if you pardon the pune or play on words. Rather than actual black holes, I find generic all consuming voids to be more reliable. But the name Black Hole just sounds so cool...

MadMel
Well I'm set for this rp.

Let the party begin - soon I hope. stick out tongue

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Regelion1
I forgot to add another move to Deathstar Kurisakis powers black hole jutsu which allows him to create a black hole the from the size of an insect to as big as a building he mother Yuki matsumoto tought him this move when he was young it was a move that really helped her out Originally posted by Q'Anilia
A black hole?

We have a winner big grin
Bah. It's not like Balan couldn't open a portal to any old black hole of his choosing and allow the entirely foreseeable consequeces of that action to take place. Needless to say, he won't actually be doing that. Black holes kinda suck, if you pardon the pune or play on words. Rather than actual black holes, I find generic all consuming voids to be more reliable. But the name Black Hole just sounds so cool...

Xan can manipulate the fabric of space and time with ease. stick out tongue He toys around with Higgs bosons and dark matter/energy all the time.

Wei Phoenix
Wow a Black Hole? That's pretty insane seeing as anyone that goes in it should be dead. A winner indeed.

MadMel
John would solo this tourny...

Just saying stick out tongue

Hunter_Abari
John?

Hitosu Moriko
I just got home so give me a few minutes should be up by 9:30

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>