Nightwing vs. Cyclops (H2h only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magneto1982
Dick and Scott duke it out using their martial arts skills. Who wins?

srankmissingnin
Scott is a good fighter, but he isn't Nightwing good.

Blair Wind
Dick beats on Summers

Badabing
Nightwing beats PR's boy. biscuits

chomperx9
Originally posted by Badabing
Nightwing beats PR's boy. biscuits PR says F U to bada in the mod lounge after the Nightwing beating PR's boy post

Though i do agree with bada. Nightwing is a better fighter and more agile than Scott

-Pr-
Nightwing.

Harbinger
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Scott is a good fighter, but he isn't Nightwing good.

chomperx9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Nightwing. confused

BruceSkywalker
Scott good...Richard better

-Pr-
Originally posted by chomperx9
confused

?

chomperx9
? I expected a different response

-Pr-
I expected a different response

why?

chomperx9
why? well you know eek!

-Pr-
well you know eek!

Being a Cyclops fan makes no difference, especially seeing as I'm a Nightwing fan too.

StyleTime
So if you hated Nightwing, you would say Scott wins.

shifty

King Castle
scott gives NW the adamantium/wolverine backfist punch and judo tosses dick.. 33

seriously... Dick ftw

Prep-Man
Originally posted by srankmissingnin Scott is a good fighter, but he isn't Nightwing good.

dont lie. we all know scott is the better ma.

the ninjak
Scott headbutts the hell out of Dick.

Capcom Scott that is.

BUSTER1
Grayson 11/10-this ain't really much of a contest.

snoopdogg
Being Scott is a mutant does he have enhanced physical stats?

BUSTER1
Originally posted by snoopdogg

No-like non mutants, mutants only have enhanced physical stats if it is part of their powerset.

amnesia
Being a Cyclops fan makes no difference, especially seeing as I'm a Nightwing fan too.

nightwing FAN no expression

Philosophía
confused I know, right? Objectivity and rational answers rarely go in hand with this forum.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StyleTime
So if you hated Nightwing, you would say Scott wins.

shifty

laughing out loud

he has the feats to support such a thing, but it's not explicitly stated.

Originally posted by amnesia
nightwing FAN no expression

?

snoopdogg

he has the feats to support such a thing, but it's not explicitly stated.

What kind of feats?

-Pr-
What kind of feats?

durability mostly, though most people who are supposedly base human survive things they're not supposed to anyway.

King Castle
pretty sure it was explained in generation X that being born a mutant also gives them above average attributes natural olympic status without actual training..nerd

And better immune systems, stamina and other physiological perks as well. When the High evolutionary took all their powers away, several references were made to this. Other stories confirm this. Mutants are immune to AIDS for instance.

King Castle
yeah, i just didnt want to reference that since it wouldnt matter here and not every mutant is fully immune just a large majority.

a mutant can still get sick with the cold or other mundane ailments its just not very likely nor does it speak for every mutant..

same with a fat overweight mutant may be in better shape then his homosapian fat counter part even though thet are both fat.

but he may not be in olympic attributes all around.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cyclops withstanding a brutal beating from Osborn recently comes to mind. If the beating was half as brutal as I remember it being, he definitely has some level of enhanced or superhuman durability.

SamZED
Originally posted by the ninjak
Scott headbutts the hell out of Dick.

Capcom Scott that is. Capcom Scott was that badass??

This:
Originally posted by King Castle
seriously... Dick ftw

Dum Dum Dugan
durability mostly, though most people who are supposedly base human survive things they're not supposed to anyway.
just durability to my knowledge. I mean he has few agility feats, but nothing that touches most streets, which would make it very human.

Scot to my knowledge has certain digree of inhuman durability to certain energy attacks like the ones from his brother.

srankmissingnin
I remember Cable saying that "it would be impossible for a human in peak condition and it's nearly impossible for a mutant." Which has implications that even baseline mutants are physically above peak human.

Not sure I buy it though.

Creshosk
Originally posted by King Castle
pretty sure it was explained in generation X that being born a mutant also gives them above average attributes natural olympic status without actual training..nerd I don't recall that.

Deadline
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Cyclops withstanding a brutal beating from Osborn recently comes to mind. If the beating was half as brutal as I remember it being, he definitely has some level of enhanced or superhuman durability.

Oh for godsake sake other non-enhanced humans have taken shit like that. Daredevil got punched by the Hulk.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I remember Cable saying that "it would be impossible for a human in peak condition and it's nearly impossible for a mutant." Which has implications that even baseline mutants are physically above peak human.

Not sure I buy it though.

Um I have a feeling you just took what you just said out of context.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.