Wolverine vs Killer Croc and Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can Wolverine take out the duo or is he losing this?

KingD19
Originally posted by carver9
Can Wolverine take out the duo or is he losing this?

You gotta be joking....Wolverine eats the better versions of these guys for breakfast. Hyde and Lizard wouldn't take him down, what makes you think these bargain basement Batman rogues could do anything at all?

King Castle
pfff... you can add the joker, penguin and the riddler and it wouldnt make a difference. wolverine is going through them like a meat grinder.

Q99
Originally posted by KingD19
You gotta be joking....Wolverine eats the better versions of these guys for breakfast. Hyde and Lizard wouldn't take him down, what makes you think these bargain basement Batman rogues could do anything at all?

Bane's not a bargain basement rogue, he's quite smart and skilled.

Croc is exceedingly poorly suited for fighting Wolverine though, with his strength and toughness being his main attributes. This might as well be Wolverine Vs Bane.

And even with Bane's smarts, he's not exactly the most suited for this fight either...

It's a Logan stomp.

carver9
Ok, I just was wondering because some people give Batman heads up above Wolverine.

KingD19
Originally posted by Q99
Bane's not a bargain basement rogue, he's quite smart and skilled.

Croc is exceedingly poorly suited for fighting Wolverine though, with his strength and toughness being his main attributes. This might as well be Wolverine Vs Bane.

And even with Bane's smarts, he's not exactly the most suited for this fight either...

It's a Logan stomp.

I called them bargain basement because considering the people Wolverine fights....that's what they are. And Bane skill won't do much against Wolverine, nothing much at all.

Both Bane(Class 1) and Croc(Less than Class 10) don't have the skill, speed, or strength to take Logan down, and they sure don't have the durability to stand up to his claws.

King Castle
yeh, in prep and intelligence not physical attributes and if they did it is complete fanboyism.

same ppl who think bats is equal to cap's overall stats and refuse the accept the harsh reality that he is simply in DD lvl physical attributes.daredevil2

Q99
I called them bargain basement because considering the people Wolverine fights....that's what they are.

Eh, I wouldn't really call that 'bargain basement' just because they're less powerful. It's a level-mismatch, but I wouldn't call all of Wolverine's foes bargain basement just because they're way weaker than Thor's enemies either.

Logan stomps, their durabilties barelly register as superhuman.

guy222
logan

BUSTER1
Howlett carves them up.

BruceSkywalker
the only thing bane and croc do here is lose..

bane only beat batman because he had prep...
croc loses to batman and the rest of the bat family on a consistent basis.. now add in a healing factor, adamantium claws and a badassery attitude and instead of those guys lasting 10 minutes, they only last perhaps 5 minutes

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
Can Wolverine take out the duo or is he losing this? laughing

vansonbee
Logan cuts them down easily, he has no petty attachments to them (out for blood).

Batman can take these guys down 1 at a time, but it takes alot of effort (trying not to kill them etc...).

Hank_Henshaw
Killer Croc couldn't even handle Marcus Driver, and Bane, although not as big of a tomato can, isn't going to last much longer against Logan.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine murder the shit out of them

Black bolt z
Wolverine is having crocidile brugers for dinner tonight.And venom juice for a drink.

Uriel005
Lol *snikt.

I see bane and crocs future after fighting wolverine and in it I see no pieces larger than my big toe.

srankmissingnin
Minus Ivy and Clayface, Wolverine could pretty much solo the entirety of Batman's rogue gallery.

Q99
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Minus Ivy and Clayface, Wolverine could pretty much solo the entirety of Batman's rogue gallery.

Freeze'd be a concern too, if he got hit he'd be trapped in a block of ice.

But yea, the Batman rogues are not set up for a physical confrontation of his level.

KingD19
Originally posted by Q99
Freeze'd be a concern too, if he got hit he'd be trapped in a block of ice.

But yea, the Batman rogues are not set up for a physical confrontation of his level.

Wolverine trains with Iceman on a regular basis....he knows how to deal with Mr.Freeze.

Dum Dum Dugan
true and he shown how to deal with such assaults before.

Uriel005

Ivy might not be as much of a threat as you think. Her major pollens and kill abilities really aren't that dangerous to wolverine. He's immune to poisons and most of the plants would be cut up until he reached her. Even if she swamped him with plants he would eventually get through. I'd say clayface has the best chance against wolverine depending on terrain.

Also Riddler and Joker but not in a straight fist fight. They would have to outsmart him or in Joker's case out asshat crazy him.

Q99
Wolverine trains with Iceman on a regular basis....he knows how to deal with Mr.Freeze.

Mr. Freeze is a pretty good shot though.

Iceman's more powerful and also uses ice, sure, but if you're encased in ice you're encased in ice, it doesn't really matter what you're used to.

If you include prep a lot more of them become threats, like Mad Hatter too.

Most batvillains are primarily cerebral dangers.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine has busted out of being encased in ice two times of the top of my head, but it's more a matter of Freeze not really have shot in hell of making that happen in the first place.

Q99
Wolverine has busted out of being encased in ice two times of the top of my head, but it's more a matter of Freeze not really have shot in hell of making that happen in the first place.

Freeze has hit Batman and Cassandra.

He's got a shot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.