Etrigan, Lobo, & Solomon Vs Ghost Rider, Rulk, & Skaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/933795-demon_9_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/67336/1278825-lobo_in____hey_where_is_my_bg__by_alexklan_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1808/101835-778-solomon-grundy_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1343141-91_shadowland_5_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1347123-rulk002_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39876/1333762-skaar01_large.png

guy222
T 2

byrdgang21
depenfs on what levels Lobo n Grundy are. Avg levels team 2 wins. Peak levels team 1 wins.

Prep-Man
Grundy and Lobo have been pretty high lately.

Stoic
Etrigan would pay for just being who he is, Ghost Rider would make sure of it.

Rulk has been seen delivering a ten on a seismic analyzer by just beating A-Bomb into the ground. Lobo was caught on panel by the Paparazi being ko'ed by Superman in an Elipsed state, and clearly knocked out for several minutes. This was a pretty good punch but Rulk killed the Grandmaster, or beat him so bad that he had to get surgery. Rulk punked the shyt out of Thor, and even gangsta kicked his helmet off... brutal.

Lobo is going down for another nap... Yes sir!

Skaar is going to impale Grundy with the part of the earths crust that he wants to manipulate, and that would be solid as steel. Whoop him out, in has armored up Hulk form, and pwn punch him into outer space.

Lord Feron
Good fight but i don't think Skaar should be here.

Wei Phoenix
Rider wins.

Supermutant
team 1 durability is off the charts.

lobo cant die , grundy isnt even alive, n etrigan is a powerful magic user. For Rulk all u need is a thunder clap apparently.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Supermutant

lobo cant die , grundy isnt even alive, n etrigan is a powerful magic user. For Rulk all u need is a thunder clap apparently.

Rider wins.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Rider wins.

Jason Blood wins

Stoic

Not quite, Lobo's isn't going to be thunder clapping anyone, he's going to have the tar beaten out of him. Lobo can, and has been stopped without him dying before, Rulk would simply ko him like Superman did while in an eclipsed state. Captain Marvel took an eclipsed Superman on just fine and wasn't ko'ed. Nah not buying it, Rulk stomps him into jelly.

Who said a dead man can't be punched into space, by a character that could at the very least pin him for a minute while he beat the maggots out of him? Skaar did well against the Hulk, he'd do well against Grundy too, he also punched Juggernaut into space.

Yep Grundy gone till Monday.

I was hoping that I wouldn't have to tell you what Ghost Rider would do to poor Etrigan, so I won't, but you can bet your last dollar that Ghost Rider is going to make Etrigan cry like a baby.

Wei Phoenix
Jason Blood wins

Isn't he vulnerable to Holy powers? A bio I just read said that, don't know if it's true or not?

Warlord
For Rulk all u need is a thunder clap apparently.

Luke Cage ftw...

Stoic
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Isn't he vulnerable to Holy powers? A bio I just read said that, don't know if it's true or not?

Penance STARE! Lol. Etrigan is a dirty bastich, and he's going to pay when Ghost Rider gives him the look.

Warlord
For Rulk all u need is a thunder clap apparently.

Luke Cage ftw...

Stoic
Originally posted by Warlord
Luke Cage ftw...

The LOOK!

Flyattractor
LOBO's bean powered Nuke Fart takes out Rulk easy.
Gr's Pennance stare on Etrigan.
Etrigan laughs it off,and then shows Ghostie what real PENNENCE is.
Solomon can push in Skarrs head.

Nuff said.

carver9
Rulk is the most powerful here... The guy hit Hulk so hard that it created a nuke like explosion... Whoever he is against, he is stomping them. Skar can hold his own against any of them until either Ghost Rider or Rulk finish off who they are fighting.

Warlord
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Gr's Pennance stare on Etrigan.
Etrigan laughs it off,and then shows Ghostie what real PENNENCE is.

lol

jalek moye
Originally posted by carver9
Rulk is the most powerful here... The guy hit Hulk so hard that it created a nuke like explosion... Whoever he is against, he is stomping them. Skar can hold his own against any of them until either Ghost Rider or Rulk finish off who they are fighting.

I'm pretty sure that was from his trying to steal all of Hulk's energy again. I can't see a punch making the explosion, but the energies colliding could.

carver9
Originally posted by jalek moye
I'm pretty sure that was from his trying to steal all of Hulk's energy again. I can't see a punch making the explosion, but the energies colliding could.

HHHMMM... you think so... when was this stated?

http://www.imagebam.com/image/82948693822687

jalek moye
HHHMMM... you think so... when was this stated?

http://www.imagebam.com/image/82948693822687
the page before he stated when he took his pwoers he made the mistake of keeping him alive, Hulk syas u cant handle it.

Then Rulk grabs Huk's neck (like last time he took the powers) and held him down as the energy swirled around the hands. Then in the panels next to it their position doesnt change at all just more energy till we get the mushroom explosion.

Didn't look like he punched him to me

carver9
the page before he stated when he took his pwoers he made the mistake of keeping him alive, Hulk syas u cant handle it.

Then Rulk grabs Huk's neck (like last time he took the powers) and held him down as the energy swirled around the hands. Then in the panels next to it their position doesnt change at all just more energy till we get the mushroom explosion.

Yeah, I think you are right... I really dont know though. I wish they made it a little more clearer before showing something like that but I can see where you are coming from.

Etrigan has PLENTY of energy Rulk can absorb.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic
Penance STARE! Lol. Etrigan is a dirty bastich, and he's going to pay when Ghost Rider gives him the look.

I doubt the ps will work. but that's just my opinion.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I doubt the ps will work. but that's just my opinion.

Does he have a soul?

Prep-Man
Does he have a soul?

I don't think so. IIRC, he resisted a similar attack, but it only made him stronger. Saying, he loved to endure pain.

vansonbee
I doubt the ps will work. but that's just my opinion. Deadpool got a load of PS from Ghost Rider recently. He back pedal through his origin and woke up fine in Deadpool#26 (he seem serious and there was no crazy secondary voice).

So Etrigan wouldn't be hurt, but maybe knock out unconscious at least.

This seem little mismatch in favor of T#1.

Prep-Man
Like I said, he's resisted a similar attack and basically laughed it off. He's an actual demon that loves to torture people for fun.

Etrigan has more going for him than Rider. He has sorcery, TP, and matter manipulation.

jalek moye
Like I said, he's resisted a similar attack and basically laughed it off. He's an actual demon that loves to torture people for fun.

Etrigan has more going for him than Rider. He has sorcery, TP, and matter manipulation.

Being a demon doesn't matter. but yea if he resisted an attack like it then i guess it wont matter.

Not sure what Etrigan can do to him, but I'm assuming hell fire and stuff doesn't really effect Etrigan and u said he has no soul so the spirit based attacks prolly nto working.

Prep-Man
One of his oldest foes was Klarion the Witchboy a top mage. Etrigan can cast spells, but he doesn't have the patience for it. He's also shown matter manipulation.

jalek moye
Well Dr. Strange failed against ghost rider, So unless his spells are better then i think that won't work.

Matter manip on the other hand should

Stoic

He not only punched him, he double axe handle punched him, and caused a huge explosion. Rulk may be able to power up his attacks using gamma rays, but that was most certainly a punch. Lobo, Grundy, and Etrigan, would be mauled in a one on one with him, considering the beat down that he's given to the characters that he did.

Skaar is easily one of the most powerful mutants on earth, if not the most powerful, of course writer are going to job him out, but his powers are awesome for a 10 - 12 year old, Grundy stands no chance, not when Skaar can pin him with the old power, armor up, and release a medium to high class 100 beating on him.

Even if Etrigan somehow resists the penance stare, which should not happen, but lets say he does, Skaar, and Rulk would be right there to beat the hell out of him.

I have been convinced on too many occasions that Lobo is certainly not a high class 100. Not when compared to true high class 100's. Superman would whoop him, and so would Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Doomsday, Despero, WW Hulk, Thor, King Hyperion, the list goes on and on.... he could take a good beating from Rulk, but it would soon be clear that Lobo would be taking the worse of the exchange, and would eventually fall. When I say eventually, I mean after like 5-10 mega head bangers to the face.

jalek moye
He not only punched him, he double axe handle punched him, and caused a huge explosion. Rulk may be able to power up his attacks using gamma rays, but that was most certainly a punch. Lobo, Grundy, and Etrigan, would be mauled in a one on one with him, considering the beat down that he's given to the characters that he did.

How would that make sense, he held him there by the throat, the explosion didn't happen till they stayed in the position for three panels. Rulk also was shouting and swirlign with energy when it happened. Unless he unloaded energy in the punch it couldn't be a simply punch with a delayed reaction.

Also i think Rulk knowsa simply punch wouldn't kill hulk, but taking all of his energy would and could.

Stoic
All the same, he would flatten Lobo out, and take his lunch money.

vansonbee
All the same, he would flatten Lobo out, and take his lunch money. I haven't seen many that could straight knockout Lobo, having doubts that Ross could.

His durability to great and his stamina doesn't deteriorate after a long bout, unlike Ross, who gets tired easily (BTW, no one here for Ross to absorb).

Stoic
Originally posted by vansonbee
I haven't seen many that could straight knockout Lobo, having doubts that Ross could.

His durability to great and his stamina doesn't deteriorate after a long bout, unlike Ross, who gets tired easily (BTW, no one here for Ross to absorb).

Lobo got wtf pwned by Lou, easily ko'ed by Superman (eclipsed), broke his hand on Darkseid's face. Rulk doesn't have a stamina problem he was over heated by the combined attack of Thor's lightning barrage, while gamma soaking savage Hulk.

So yea Lobo would be knocked out by Rulk, unless of course you think that Lobo could punk Thor the same way that Rulk did. Like I said it just wouldn't make any sense for Lobo to come out on top, not when Captain Marvel took more than Lobo from an eclipsed Supes and showed no sign of being ready to collapse. Lobo was what... 4 pieced by Supes? Nor does Rulk need to absorb any of these guys to beat them down.

Prep-Man
rulk isnt the only one thatg could bfr. etrigan can bfr his butt to hell.

Stoic
rulk isnt the only one thatg could bfr. etrigan can bfr his butt to hell.

What about the magical magnet stuck to his butt named Ghost Rider? I have a question, is Zarathos still part of the Rider?

No one can say for certain, but in Marvel space it would be a certainty that Etrigan would be in agony, from a penance stare. It's what he is that would make it even more painful if CIS is off.

Felron said that they did not know whether Skaar should be in this, but he's proven that he's not a pushover. A younger Skaar faced Axeman Bone with no fear, so these guys aren't scaring him. this shows that he's well adjusted to facing savage fighters. If you delve into Skaars bio you'd know that this kid was born into a shytty existence. He'd actually be the one to watch, he has reach and shielding against any of these guys if you think about it, and if you got past those, it's not like you run into a pansy, this kid punched a full powered Juggernaut into space. He can also armor up, and not only hit you with a Hulk like punch, but amp the blow hitting you with an undetermined amount of geo-physical energy. In other words you get hit by a super earthquake, Richter scale magnitude= X . Sorry but Skaar is a being underestimated by a mile here.

jalek moye
What about the magical magnet stuck to his butt named Ghost Rider? I have a question, is Zarathos still part of the Rider?

No one can say for certain, but in Marvel space it would be a certainty that Etrigan would be in agony, from a penance stare. It's what he is that would make it even more painful if CIS is off.

Felron said that they did not know whether Skaar should be in this, but he's proven that he's not a pushover. A younger Skaar faced Axeman Bone with no fear, so these guys aren't scaring him. this shows that he's well adjusted to facing savage fighters. If you delve into Skaars bio you'd know that this kid was born into a shytty existence. He'd actually be the one to watch, he has reach and shielding against any of these guys if you think about it, and if you got past those, it's not like you run into a pansy, this kid punched a full powered Juggernaut into space. He can also armor up, and not only hit you with a Hulk like punch, but amp the blow hitting you with an undetermined amount of geo-physical energy. In other words you get hit by a super earthquake, Richter scale magnitude= X . Sorry but Skaar is a being underestimated by a mile here.

Ghost Rider is an angel now so not sure if the zaratrhos thing is still part of him.

a few comments about Skaar tho, the juggernaut thing was a very situational one if they were just brawling he couldn't have done it, he needed cain to be falling while he got everything rady and off guard.

And the geo amp punch against Hulk, it is highly unlikely the same amoutn of force will be i nthe ground at the moment of this fight unless worldbreake rhulk is around.

The rest is pretty accurate though.

Prep-Man
i think etrigan is above gr. etrigan can tap into a lot of magic. him facing sentinels of magic by himself is a good example of his formability.

carver9
Rulk>>Everyone here. Rulk would stomp anyone he is fighting against and I am pretty sure he can absorb Etrigan. If he can absorb the power cosmic, I have no doubts in him absorbing Etrigan as easy as day.

Prep-Man
probably on a physical bases but some dont have to rely on physical play. solomon at his best could hang.

Stoic
Yea but what's Mr. Grundy doing here? He's a quick bfr away from making this a 3 on 2.

carver9
probably on a physical bases but some dont have to rely on physical play. solomon at his best could hang.

Solomon would get treated like every other brick (besides Hulk even though Hulk got stomped numerous of times as well), he would get ripped apart.

Etrigan isnt doing anything to Rulk that wouldnt get absorbed and Lobo is getting HUMILIATED by Rulk. Their best option is to double team him but even then I could see him still over coming them.

Stoic
Etrigan may be more powerful than Ghost Rider, but before he could walk over to give either Lobo or Grundy a beating he would need to dislodge Ghost Rider from sould raping him. I for some reason have my doubts that Etrigan can oneshot Ghost Rider, or finish him off in a matter of moments.

I'm not too sure that Rulk could absorb metaphysical energy the same way that he does when it comes to physical energy.

carver9
Etrigan may be more powerful than Ghost Rider, but before he could walk over to give either Lobo or Grundy a beating he would need to dislodge Ghost Rider from sould raping him. I for some reason have my doubts that Etrigan can oneshot Ghost Rider, or finish him off in a matter of moments.

I'm not too sure that Rulk could absorb metaphysical energy the same way that he does when it comes to physical energy.

He absorbed the power cosmic... power cosmic>magic.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic Yea but what's Mr. Grundy doing here? He's a quick bfr away from making this a 3 on 2.

hes not a quick bfr. his strength shattered alans battery and took on the jsa single handedly.

jalek moye
He absorbed the power cosmic... power cosmic>magic.

depends, and also they are very different energy types, he also clearly can't absorb everything or atleast not infinte amounts of things.

carver9
hes not a quick bfr. his strength shattered alans battery and took on the jsa single handedly.

Almost every brick in DCU has soloed the JLA and JSA... thats nothing uncommon.

confused

That doesnt mean he is giving Rulk a fight, especially if we go by feats.

carver9
depends, and also they are very different energy types, he also clearly can't absorb everything or atleast not infinte amounts of things.

Not infinite but he has as of yet to show that he is unable to absorb all types of energy.

Wasnt he absorbing the energy from the Hulk with Thor hammer? I'm pretty sure he was and that hammer had the same mystical abilities as Thors.

jalek moye
Not infinite but he has as of yet to show that he is unable to absorb all types of energy.

Wasnt he absorbing the energy from the Hulk with Thor hammer? I'm pretty sure he was and that hammer had the same mystical abilities as Thors.

No he didn't show absorbation powers at all at that point in his career irrc. I think silver surfer was the first time he showed it.

carver9
No he didn't show absorbation powers at all at that point in his career irrc. I think silver surfer was the first time he showed it.

I think I might have told you wrong... are you familiar with the different versions of Hulks? Like they had a spiderman Hulk, Thor Hulk, etc... Well Rulk fought ALL of these versions of Hulks and one of them had Thor powers... what I was saying was that when the Thor Hulk start blasting at Rulk, he was absorbing its energy.

This recently happened after the Silver Surfer absorption.

Prep-Man
solomons also taken on etrigan lobo and frankenstein with the sword of micheal. hes no joke when hes connected with the swamp.

Stoic

Yes, but do you know how much power Skaar can generate in a punch? Grundy goes flying into deep space while listening to X&Y from Coldplay.

Remember he wouldn't be just hit by a Hulk like punch, he would be amping it with the old power. Skaar could easily cage Grundy and give himself ample time to play tennis. (Grundy being the ball).

Stoic
I think I might have told you wrong... are you familiar with the different versions of Hulks? Like they had a spiderman Hulk, Thor Hulk, etc... Well Rulk fought ALL of these versions of Hulks and one of them had Thor powers... what I was saying was that when the Thor Hulk start blasting at Rulk, he was absorbing its energy.

Oh so I guess he can absorb magic.

Prep-Man
not when hes tied to the swamp. at his height grundy is an elemental. like swamp thing. hed just reform back. im not sure if hes still an elemental though.

Stoic
not when hes tied to the swamp. at his height grundy is an elemental. like swamp thing. hed just reform back. im not sure if hes still an elemental though.

But he's not connected to the swamp in this scenario, besides Skaar could sink his swamp deep into the earths core.

jalek moye

oh that. I thought u said he was absorbing Thor and Hulk at the same time in their fight.

vansonbee

This recently happened after the Silver Surfer absorption. I went through Hulk#22, and I don't see it. The Hulk Thor absorption part. confused

Stoic
Ghost Rider is an angel now so not sure if the zaratrhos thing is still part of him.

a few comments about Skaar tho, the juggernaut thing was a very situational one if they were just brawling he couldn't have done it, he needed cain to be falling while he got everything rady and off guard.

And the geo amp punch against Hulk, it is highly unlikely the same amoutn of force will be i nthe ground at the moment of this fight unless worldbreake rhulk is around.

The rest is pretty accurate though.

Juggernaut is one thing, Grundy is another, for the simple fact that Juggs is shielded.

The magnitude of Skaars amped hits would depend on how much force that he is willing to release, Grundy doesn't have the luxury of a damage soaking enchantment on him, and he would be sent packing, because of this lack.

The Hulk is his father, so perhaps somewhere deep inside he held back. Caiera's first battle with the Hulk showed that the old power is formidable on its own, but if you gave that same power to a kid unafraid to kill you, and also possesses super strength what do you get? BFR.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.