Youth in Revolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
This movie was to put simply a let down.The main reason I seen this movie was Michael Cera,Now he pretty much plays the same character he did in Juno and he really does the best he can for the script he got.Thing is the whole ''Split personality'' thing in this movie just quite simply ''doesn't work''.The characters of this film are decent,and it really is hard at times to pin point exactly what went wrong,but this movie just doesn't work and comes no where near the brilliance of similar movies like Juno.It is a movie worth having a look at on a lazy Sunday Afternoon but really just doesn't have a lot to offer.
smokin' I would love to hear other peoples opinions and thoughts on this movie,also for the record I give it a 5/10.

Rogue Jedi
I liked it, 7.5/10.

MildPossession
I liked it too but was a little disappointed with it, and it shows there is more to Cera than his 'Arrested Development' personality, he comes out of it a bit during the scenes with his french new wave alter ego.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.