Darth Sion and Jango Fett vs Starkiller and Proxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
An all out fight to the death. Which team wins?

truejedi
team starkiller ftw. and easily.

Seriously, the guy was a beast.. Proxy dies though.

bayhunter12
Yea i agree. Jango kills Proxy in like 10 seconds but then Starkiller crushes Jango.

truejedi
agreed and sion sits around being an unknown, which is what unknowns do.

Zampanó
no expression

bayhunter12
Yea. I'd say the only chance for Sion and Fett winning is if Sion can hold off Starkiller long enough for Jango to beat Proxy. Then you have Jango and Sion vs Starkiller.

truejedi
so you have a force beast against an unknown and a bounty hunter... Starkiller could easily solo this in my opinion.

bayhunter12
Yea i agree

Zampanó
How does he kill Sion?

truejedi
talks him into dying. Seriously like the least intimidating opponent ever.

Lord Lucien
That faint Scottish accent voiced through a growl was more entertaining than scary. Made me think of Braveheart and dead Englishmen.

Also, what was the point of this.

Also, I remember this guy.

Letum Lettow
Talk him into dying if you are hawt and hawt only.

Otherwise, Sion eventually wins. Eventually.

Pwned
He wins by default, der......

He just waits 100 years for Starkiller to die of age, and then Sion is the winner

Letum Lettow
Nah, eventually Starkiller dies from the scabs and bruises bleeding him to death while Sion continuosly beats his ass after getting impaled and beggining the beat down.

truejedi
from Sion's history of combat its pretty obvious he can be talked into dying...

Letum Lettow
Originally posted by truejedi
from Sion's history of combat its pretty obvious he can be talked into dying... Yeah, by people he either has a crush on, or his teacher has a crush on.

Neither of his opponents are exceptional on the talking meter. So put that thought away. And how Do I into namechange?

truejedi
ask some mod in some thread... but it might take a long time.

He can simply be lied to and told that his teacher doesn't want him anymore... that's not that difficult to do.

Letum Lettow
ask some mod in some thread... but it might take a long time.

He can simply be lied to and told that his teacher doesn't want him anymore... that's not that difficult to do. And he would beleive either of these ddos because?????????????why again?

truejedi
why did he believe the exile? Because she was speaking his inner fears. Doesn't matter who agrees with your inner fears, you believe them because you secretly fear what they are saying to be true anyway.

Letum Lettow
why did he believe the exile? Because she was speaking his inner fears. Doesn't matter who agrees with your inner fears, you believe them because you secretly fear what they are saying to be true anyway. Guess why? maybe because the exile was he new student.

truejedi
talk about weak-minded...

Slash_KMC
Yes.

Zampanó
Originally posted by Letum Lettow
Yeah, by people he either has a crush on, or his teacher has a crush on.

Neither of his opponents are exceptional on the talking meter. So put that thought away. And how Do I into namechange?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/namechange.php

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Sion encountered lots of enemies and none of them could manage to talk him to death. He wasn't some weak minded fool.

One Jedi especially gets underneath Sion's decrepit skin. The Jedi Exile proves remarkably resilient. Sion feels an alien feeling bud within him: not respect for female jedi, not admiration, but an emotion quite intolerable. It causes his intense hatred to flag, threatening his tenuous hold on life, so Sion decides to destroy the woman responsible for this weakness. However, in their final confrontation, the Jedi Exile convinces the Dark Lord to release himself from his enslaving hatred. Rage and life flee Sion simultaneously, his undead body finally yielding to absolute necrosis. (from KoTOR Campaign Guide)

Other foes could not cause the kind of emotional reactions within Sion like Jedi Exile did and they ended up dead or wounded. So...

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Darth Sion encountered lots of enemies and none of them could manage to talk him to death. He wasn't some weak minded fool.

One Jedi especially gets underneath Sion's decrepit skin. The Jedi Exile proves remarkably resilient. Sion feels an alien feeling bud within him: not respect for female jedi, not admiration, but an emotion quite intolerable. It causes his intense hatred to flag, threatening his tenuous hold on life, so Sion decides to destroy the woman responsible for this weakness. However, in their final confrontation, the Jedi Exile convinces the Dark Lord to release himself from his enslaving hatred. Rage and life flee Sion simultaneously, his undead body finally yielding to absolute necrosis. (from KoTOR Campaign Guide)

Other foes could not cause the kind of emotional reactions within Sion like Jedi Exile did and they ended up dead or wounded. So...

Who else did he encounter? Except for that female Jedi on Korriban. Who else tried to kill Sion using words?

You also didn't prove that he wasn't a weak minded fool.

SIDIOUS 66
Just take his word for it. Geez!

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Just take his word for it. Geez! This is probably the best thing to do. We wouldn't want to start using common sense now.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Slash_KMC Who else did he encounter? Except for that female Jedi on Korriban. Who else tried to kill Sion using words?
Just what you see in KoTOR II is not all of it.

He encountered lots of enemies and none of them could kill him or talk him to death.

Sion embarks on a Jedi-assassination spree, "dying" many more times, but always ending more enemy lives. (from KoTOR Campaign Guide)

And he also encountered Traya several times. She, despite being an expert at manipulation, could not talk him to death.

You also didn't prove that he wasn't a weak minded fool.
Canonical sources establish that his downfall occurred due to a strange 'emotional reaction' caused by the Jedi Exile within him. That reaction diminished his hatred (one of the pillars of his immortality).

Pwned
^ where does it say he met Traya many times?

Slash_KMC
Just what you see in KoTOR II is not all of it.

He encountered lots of enemies and none of them could kill him or talk him to death.

Sion embarks on a Jedi-assassination spree, "dying" many more times, but always ending more enemy lives. (from KoTOR Campaign Guide)

And he also encountered Traya several times. She, despite being an expert at manipulation, could not talk him to death.

Canonical sources establish that his downfall occurred due to a strange 'emotional reaction' caused by the Jedi Exile within him. That reaction diminished his hatred (one of the pillars of his immortality).

You haven't answered any of my questions. When I ask who, you answer a vague "lots of enemies". You said that none of his victims could talk him into dying, but how do you know that anyone, including Traya even tried. If you can't prove something, then you're making it up.

truejedi
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
You haven't answered any of my questions. When I ask who, you answer a vague "lots of enemies". You said that none of his victims could talk him into dying, but how do you know that anyone, including Traya even tried. If you can't prove something, then you're making it up.

This is why we respect Advent and not this guy. Because advent gives us facts, sources, and links to those sources. This guy says "lots of enemies" and "probably" and purse speculation BS.

Also Darth Exodus. Answer the post that you owe me. Its been 3 days.

Slash_KMC
Oh, don't get me started on people that owe me posts...

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Pwned
^ where does it say he met Traya many times?
1. On Malachor V - where he betrayed her

2. On Harbinger

3. On Malachor V again

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Slash_KMC You haven't answered any of my questions. When I ask who, you answer a vague "lots of enemies". You said that none of his victims could talk him into dying, but how do you know that anyone, including Traya even tried. If you can't prove something, then you're making it up.
Don't ask me silly questions. Since sources are limited on lots of KoTOR characters, we need to work with what we have got.

Here is some information that I can provide:

As a marauder for the Sith Empire during the Great Sith War, Sion flings himself at the Jedi, seeking death, but instead, he finds the opposite. Regularly surviving the frontline pandemonium, Sion acquires a pain tolerance that convinces him of his immortality. Inevitably, probablity has its day and Sion is struck down. Yet death does not comes to Darth Sion, and each centimeter of his failing body comes alive with anguish, multiplying that infinitely distant point of pain one thousandfold until his brain threatens to collapse. Improbably, Sion gets up. And as he locks eyes with his attacker, Sion lets all of his anger for being killed - all the hatred clotting his heart - explode. (from KoTOR Campaign Guide)

And;

While the Campaign Guide does not elaborates much on Sion's duels, you also cannot prove that all of his opponents were of silent type. Conversations taking place between Jedi and Sith during duels is not an unusual phenomenon.

Specially, Traya was an expert at 'manipulation.' If she could talk Sion to death than what was stopping her in doing so? Why waste time by training a new disciple for the purpose?

Lord Lucien
Don't ask me silly questions. Since sources are limited on lots of KoTOR characters, we need to work with what we have got. To make them the bestest and most unbeatablest characters ever, amirite?

truejedi
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
To make them the bestest and most unbeatablest characters ever, amirite?
Did he really say that? We need to work with what we have?

How about we wait until something that is actually canon gets released?

Slash_KMC
Don't ask me silly questions. Since sources are limited on lots of KoTOR characters, we need to work with what we have got.

This here is why you fail in the Versus forums. You can't prove anything, so you make stuff up and then claim it's working with what you got. Theres a difference between invariables and facts.

You say theres no reason to believe that none of the Jedi talked (what I actually meant was convincing Sion to die like the Exile did) during combat. But I can say theres no reason to believe that any of the Jedi did talk. It's word against word, who's right, no one knows.

Lord Lucien
He's essentially wanting us to create potential scenarios and makeshift statistics for the KotOR characters.

"Well Revan defeated Mandalore, and since it must have been epic, there at least would have been several tornados that Revan summoned. Mandalore of course would have been used to Revan's possible signature technique and prepared himself with tornado repellent."

truejedi
this is exactly the problem with him we all have that he doesn't understand.

Lord Lucien
He's like HWKN's twin or something.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by truejedi This is why we respect Advent and not this guy. Because advent gives us facts, sources, and links to those sources. This guy says "lots of enemies" and "probably" and purse speculation BS.
You better stop playing devil's advocate now.

I provide all the information that I have access to to help myself and my fellow debator to reach an understanding or a conclusion in a topic of discussion. And I also clearly mention the sources.

If my arguments seem like a mere speculation, than you give me the Facts that counter my arguments.

Lord Lucien
You better stop playing Devil's advocate now.Careful, TJ, he's getting serious.

I also provide all the information that I have in my arguments. I also clearly mention the sources.

If my arguments seem like a mere speculation, than you give me the Facts that counter my arguments. You don't have an argument, you have supposition. There are no facts. Hence: UNKNOWN.

Slash_KMC

If my arguments seem like a mere speculation, than you give me the Facts that counter my arguments.

If I say for example that aliens exist, it is speculation. So then I ask you to give me facts to counter this speculation. Does that really make sense?

Aede Madavan
Don't listen to these assholes Legend. I for one have always enjoyed your presence here and there is no doubt in my mind that you aren't anything but Advent's superior in the field of debating.

Lord Lucien
Don't ya see, Legend? That's the real spirit of debating; presents impressing Nebaris.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.