Anakin Skywalker vs. Cloud Strife

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s29/caleb93andrew/star%20wars/Clone%20Wars/227x371_anakin_skywalker.jpg
Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars The Clone Wars)

vs.

http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr300/gerrero-muerte/cloud-advent-children-complete.jpg
Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy: Advent Children)

Anakin and Cloud must rely on their reflexes and skills with a blade. Skywalker will have his lightsaber and Strife will have his Buster Sword. To be fair, the Buster Sword can't be cut by the lightsaber. Also, Anakin can't use the Force and Cloud can't use Mana.

Who will win?

KingD19
I'm assuming this is Cloud from Advent Children against Anakin from the Clone Wars?

Cloud in a spite....in all actuality, AC Cloud wins against any Anakin...even the original Clone Wars, especially without his Force powers.

the ninjak
Cloud murders him. With spectacular SFX.

Rogue Jedi
I hate that version of Anakin. He looks like an ape.

Nephthys
Cloud is much too strong for Anakin to stand against. Any attempt to block will likely have Anakin cut off his own head. In other aspects they're about equal, but the strength is a deal-breaker.

Rogue Jedi
No powers? Lame.

Impediment
Cloud kills Mannequin Skywalker with spectacular ease. Cloud's abilities in FFVII: AC were phenomenal compared to Annie's.

Robtard
How physically strong is this could guy? He looks like some twinkish emo-fairy.

Nephthys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNPBrLDa6nM&feature=related The beginning shows just how strong Cloud actually is.

Impediment
Originally posted by Robtard
How physically strong is this could guy? He looks like some twinkish emo-fairy.

I would have figured you a guy who would have watched Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Rob. It's has aMAZEing cgi and action sequences, however the English dub actors are absolutely atrocious. Watch it in Japanese w/subs.

Rogue Jedi
Why wouldn't Anakins lightsaber cut through the "buster sword?"

Nephthys
The OP.

Rogue Jedi
Lame.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
I would have figured you a guy who would have watched Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Rob. It's has aMAZEing cgi and action sequences, however the English dub actors are absolutely atrocious. Watch it in Japanese w/subs.

I do love anime, but this one just doesn't look like something I'd like.

If you send me a pic of your wife's delicious ass, I'll watch it.

Impediment
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Why wouldn't Anakins lightsaber cut through the "buster sword?"

PIS.

If the Lightsaber cut through the Buster Sword, then there is no fight.

Vice Versa Cloud's ability to manipulate Materia and cast magic spells equivalent to, or even stronger, than The Force.

Rogue Jedi
PIS.

If the Lightsaber cut through the Buster Sword, then there is no fight.

Vice Versa Cloud's ability to manipulate Materia and cast magic spells equivalent to, or even stronger, than The Force.

Not doubting your word. I just have a problem with any thread where the OP states that a lightsaber cannot cut through the opponents sword.

That's just me, though, carry on.

But how would dude react if in a force choke?

Impediment
I do love anime, but this one just doesn't look like something I'd like.

If you send me a pic of your wife's delicious ass, I'll watch it.

I think that you would like it, even if you are not into video games.

While I haven't an ass shot to give you, I will, however, show you an awesome shot of my wife's breasts in a bikini top from a pool party last weekend:

Robtard
That'll do pig. That'll do.

BTW, those are lovely you lucky bastard, how is she in the ass department?

KingD19
Not doubting your word. I just have a problem with any thread where the OP states that a lightsaber cannot cut through the opponents sword.

That's just me, though, carry on.

But how would dude react if in a force choke?

Considering what the Buster Sword has gone up against...I doubt a saber would cut through it anyway.

And a Force Choke would piss him off, but not hamper him in any way.

Impediment
That'll do pig. That'll do.

BTW, those are lovely you lucky bastard, how is she in the ass department?

People call her "cutie with a booty" if you can get a visual. Her ass has rounded out over the years, but my big fear is that it will, eventually, evolve into my mother-in-laws Cadillac ass. Seriously. My mom-in-law looks like a Tetris piece. Her ass and gut make her look like one of the pieces.

Still.......all of my friends want to gang rape my wife. Someday, I might let them.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
Considering what the Buster Sword has gone up against...I doubt a saber would cut through it anyway.

And a Force Choke would piss him off, but not hamper him in any way. Force hold?

Robtard
People call her "cutie with a booty" if you can get a visual. Her ass has rounded out over the years, but my big fear is that it will, eventually, evolve into my mother-in-laws Cadillac ass. Seriously. My mom-in-law looks like a Tetris piece. Her ass and gut make her look like one of the pieces.

Still.......all of my friends want to gang rape my wife. Someday, I might let them.

You can't tell me that and not send me a pic! I think the Geneva Convention says something about it

Do send, especially before it goes mother-in-law.

Impediment
You can't tell me that and not send me a pic! I think the Geneva Convention says something about it

Do send, especially before it goes mother-in-law.

Let me see what I can dig up........ wink

KingD19
Force hold?

In actuality...FF7 Mana trumps the Force.

Cloud has gone up against some serious stuff, and his powers far exceed Anakin's. I don't even think Hold is strong enough to immobilize him. Even if it was, he'd just destroy Anakin with one of his spells.

To put is simply...Final Fantasy Universe is a Mac.

Star Wars is a PC running Windows 95

Rogue Jedi
Oh well, just asking questions.

KingD19
There's only so much you can portray in a real life movie compared to a CGI

Rogue Jedi
Wait, I'm confused. If dude relies on oxygen to live like a regular human, why would a force choke only piss him off?

Impediment
He's a genetically enhanced Super Soldier mutated with the DNA of a virtual alien God.

Rogue Jedi
Does he have lungs? Does he breathe?

And as far as force hold goes, I don't buy into the theory that physical strength can resist a force hold. Or is there some magic dude uses that he could use to resist it?

Impediment
Yes, and yes. He breathes.

Technically, no, there is not a spell/technique that would allow Cloud to resist a TK Force Choke/Hold.

Film Cloud is severely de-powered in FFVII: AC.

Were Anakin fighting video game Cloud, who can use all of his materia and spells, then Annie dies instantly.

Rogue Jedi
How do his spells work? Incantation?

Impediment
Quick Materia lesson

More or less, yes. Materia can be used via action, incantation, however, it can also be used defensively for an automatic spell cast.

However, Cloud uses no Materia in FFVII: AC, IIRC.

Rogue Jedi
I'll take your word for it.

Who's the more Emo looking?

KingD19
Quick Materia lesson

More or less, yes. Materia can be used via action, incantation, however, it can also be used defensively for an automatic spell cast.

However, Cloud uses no Materia in FFVII: AC, IIRC.

Isn't the move he uses to kill Bahamut Sin, when he uses all 7 swords that make up the Buster Sword a materia spell?? HIs sword was all sparkly glowy.

And Cloud definitely looks more Emo...and has more reason to be.

Impediment
Isn't the move he uses to kill Bahamut Sin, when he uses all 7 swords that make up the Buster Sword a materia spell?? HIs sword was all sparkly glowy.

And Cloud definitely looks more Emo...and has more reason to be.

All I can remember is that Cloud used Omnislash to defeat Sephiroth.

NemeBro
In actuality...FF7 Mana trumps the Force.

Cloud has gone up against some serious stuff, and his powers far exceed Anakin's. I don't even think Hold is strong enough to immobilize him. Even if it was, he'd just destroy Anakin with one of his spells.

To put is simply...Final Fantasy Universe is a Mac.

Star Wars is a PC running Windows 95 In Star Wars canon, the Force makes FFVII magic look like cheap party tricks.

But Cloud crushes this thread.

wakkawakkawakka
Just wondering but games and novels do count as Star Wars canon right?

Cloud wins althought the Force is pretty ridiculous.

KingD19
True, the Force can do some crazy shit.

But that's only for certain individuals, or in times of super great need. You don't see everybody pulling ships out of orbit, or out of gravity wells.

Everybody in FF though has some pretty crazy high end materia spells.

NemeBro
True, the Force can do some crazy shit.

But that's only for certain individuals, or in times of super great need. You don't see everybody pulling ships out of orbit, or out of gravity wells.

Everybody in FF though has some pretty crazy high end materia spells. Not really. no expression

Most FF characters are cannon fodder losers who aren't worth shit.

And comparing the strongest SWverse has to offer to... Sephiroth. no expression SWverse's strongest crushes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.