Power Girl & Supergirl Vs Ms. Marvel & Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33537/662185-power_girl_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/196878-5693-ms-marvel_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1093/89788-192897-wonder-man_large.jpg

Warlord
ms marvel is lacking here unless she can get her binary upgrade

amnesia
dats a dirty picture.

Warlord
which is nice, only her underweaqr should be red

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
ms marvel is lacking here unless she can get her binary upgrade

Isn't Marvel around PG level?

Konton
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Isn't Marvel around PG level?

I had to double check and make sure it wasn't Chomper that made this thread lol

Ms. Marvel doesn't even reach the 100 class mark without massive energy soaking. On the other hand, Kara has Wonder Woman level stats and Supergirl can reach mid-level Superman feats.

WM is ok, but the DC ladies are much too fast, far too strong, and too durable for him to compete with.

carver9
Heat Vision can be the deciding factor in this fight. I can see Ms. Marvel holding her own for a bit and if the DC girls decide to use heat vision in this battle, I think it could possibly give the marvel side the edge due to absorption.

Konton
Nah. They get basic knowledge of each other.

Supergirl and Power Girl are both capable of soloing. Kryptonian speed and strength.

carver9
Originally posted by Konton
Nah. They get basic knowledge of each other.

Supergirl and Power Girl are both capable of soloing. Kryptonian speed and strength.

I dont know about soloing but I would give them the majority. Even though they have high showings they also have some bad showings as well. Hell, Equus was putting them hands on Supergirl... and if we actually looked at Ms. Marvel showings, she would give either of them a fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1 wins. Wonder Man and Carol would have to be at their higher end levels for them to win. At the very least, Wonder Man would have to be written at a respectable level. I.e. close but not quite at the level of Thor physically.

Carol has gotten a bit of a push recently. I can see her giving Kara or Power Girl a fight. She's done pretty damn well against both She-Hulk and Wonder Man as I recall physically.

Wonder Man has been too on and off in the last decade.

Originally posted by Konton

Team 2 would really have to be at their lower end showings for that to happen.

Prep-Man
Didn't WM put down Thor for a bit in an issue of Avengers?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea. In the most recent Avenger's issue, he knocked down Thor with one hit. I doubt it was a knock out. I'd say he stunned him at best.

Hopefully with Thor back in the mainstream Marvel, Wonder Man will get some respect.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea. In the most recent Avenger's issue, he knocked down Thor with one hit. I doubt it was a knock out. I'd say he stunned him at best.

Hopefully with Thor back in the mainstream Marvel, Wonder Man will get some respect.

Lately he has been getting some respect, look at the blast him and Thor recently withstood.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Didn't WM put down Thor for a bit in an issue of Avengers?

Yeah, that early Wonderman... I think he is still powerful enough to give these ladies a good fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What blast?

By early Wonder Man, do you mean back in his first fight with Thor in like the fifth issue of Avengers? All he did was knock Thor down a hole with a sucker punch. Thor was completely fine.

But yes, a Wonder Man written at respectable levels would most definitely give either Supergirl or Powergirl a fight at least. He would even win depending on what era we're using.

Q99
Originally posted by carver9
Heat Vision can be the deciding factor in this fight. I can see Ms. Marvel holding her own for a bit and if the DC girls decide to use heat vision in this battle, I think it could possibly give the marvel side the edge due to absorption.

Even if they do a little HV, it won't bring Ms. Marvel up to a level where she can handle PG, it'd merely slightly shrink a pretty wide gap.

The pair take this solidly.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
Even if they do a little HV, it won't bring Ms. Marvel up to a level where she can handle PG, it'd merely slightly shrink a pretty wide gap.

The pair take this solidly.

The Collective shot a mere blast at Ms. Marvel and it amped her to her Binary levels but even without it she can give either of them a fight. You are seriously underating her. This is the same girl that KOED an enraged Sentry and the same person that held hellicarrier up with no trouble at all. She also soloed a lot of the Skrulls that possessed some of marvels finest power wise.

She is giving them a fight.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What blast?

By early Wonder Man, do you mean back in his first fight with Thor in like the fifth issue of Avengers? All he did was knock Thor down a hole with a sucker punch. Thor was completely fine.

But yes, a Wonder Man written at respectable levels would most definitely give either Supergirl or Powergirl a fight at least. He would even win depending on what era we're using.

I could have sworn he koed Thor with that punch. Didnt Wonderman also take on Hyperion, Gladiator, along with others and did just fine. Hell, Hyperion blitzed him inside of a star and the star went nova and he still was ok.

Wonderman is a beast but he does have some low showings though. sad

-Pr-
The Collective shot a mere blast at Ms. Marvel and it amped her to her Binary levels but even without it she can give either of them a fight. You are seriously underating her. This is the same girl that KOED an enraged Sentry and the same person that held hellicarrier up with no trouble at all. She also soloed a lot of the Skrulls that possessed some of marvels finest power wise.

She is giving them a fight.

a five year old that punched me in the nuts can "give me a fight".

marvel being good is not indicative of being able to beat them in a fight, even with decent showings.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
a five year old that punched me in the nuts can "give me a fight".

marvel being good is not indicative of being able to beat them in a fight, even with decent showings.

laughing

LOL... I never said that they would win but Ms. Marvel and Wonderman can make this a decent fight in my opinion.

-Pr-
laughing

LOL... I never said that they would win but Ms. Marvel and Wonderman can make this a decent fight in my opinion.

Power Girl recently held up the island of Manhattan by herself iirc, and using her speed and strength gave Wonder Woman trouble.

That's better than lifting a helicarrier by a fair whack.

That, and I'm not altogether convinced they can just absorb HV. I'm sure it's possible, but I don't think it's that definitive.

carver9
Power Girl recently held up the island of Manhattan by herself iirc, and using her speed and strength gave Wonder Woman trouble.

That's better than lifting a helicarrier by a fair whack.

That, and I'm not altogether convinced they can just absorb HV. I'm sure it's possible, but I don't think it's that definitive.

I know how strong powergirl is but I also know how strong the two people are that they are fighting. Wonderman has also held an island up that had mountains and again, he has matched strength with some of the strongest beings in Marvel so I dont understand why you dont think he cant give them a challenge; same for Ms. Marvel.

-Pr-
I know how strong powergirl is but I also know how strong the two people are that they are fighting.

and i don't?

I never said Simon can't give them at least some fight.

Carol on the other hand varies too much for me to consider her a serious threat to PG. Can she knock her down/through buildings? Sure. Can she hurt her? Sure. Enough to beat her? Nah, imo.

carver9
and i don't?

I never said Simon can't give them at least some fight.

Carol on the other hand varies too much for me to consider her a serious threat to PG. Can she knock her down/through buildings? Sure. Can she hurt her? Sure. Enough to beat her? Nah, imo.

I agree, I dont think Carol OR Simon can beat these girls but I do think they could make it an interesting fight.

And YES, you do know these girls and I'm not ashame to admit that you probably know them better than I do.

sad

-Pr-
I agree, I dont think Carol OR Simon can beat these girls but I do think they could make it an interesting fight.

And YES, you do know these girls and I'm not ashame to admit that you probably know them better than I do.

sad

i was talking about WM and Danvers lol

carver9
i was talking about WM and Danvers lol

Well I disagree, I know for a FACT that I know those two better than you.

-Pr-
Well I disagree, I know for a FACT that I know those two better than you.

Howso?

carver9
Howso?

Wonderman is one of my faves and Ms. Marvel, I have been with her since 2000, following her every step.

-Pr-
Wonderman is one of my faves and Ms. Marvel, I have been with her since 2000, following her every step.

not bad.

i've read every issue of Classic Avengers. Just, y'know, sayin... shrug

And i read most of her last series, though didn't read anything post Secret Invasion.

carver9
not bad.

i've read every issue of Classic Avengers. Just, y'know, sayin... shrug

And i read most of her last series, though didn't read anything post Secret Invasion.

sad You won.

-Pr-
sad You won.

I've been reading Marvel Comics since 1987. If you want to catch me out, read Spidey or most DC characters. I don't know those very well.

Q99
The Collective shot a mere blast at Ms. Marvel and it amped her to her Binary levels but even without it she can give either of them a fight.

Isn't the Collective like, trans level easily? I don't think that compares to a heat vision hit.

Warlord
effectively it was the combined power of the mutants that lost their powers during HoM.

Q99
Originally posted by Warlord
effectively it was the combined power of the mutants that lost their powers during HoM.

So yea, absorbing a blast from the Collective is rather more juice to power up with than heat vision provides.

Warlord
yep...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.