Puck vs Robins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Puck

vs

Jason Todd
Dick Grayson
Tim Drake
Demian Wayne

all as Robin.

Fight on Avengers Mansion.

the ninjak
At the same time? H2H?

I still think he takes it.

Martian_mind
Robins.

vansonbee
Puck has a chance in H2H combat, but I doubt he can pull anything in standard fight against 4 Robins geared.

-K-M-
Gas ideally should work, everything else won't work on his hide.

Colossus-Big C
who the F^ck is Puck?

King Castle
wow..

puck is a canadian superhero.. the original puck was magically transformed into a midget. he also had a daughter named puck.

he had 10 tonner strength as well as superhumanly acrobatic ala spiderman but funnier sense he is a midget he cardwheeled a lot. plus his favorite move was a nut shot.

also he had dense rubber like skin that made it hard to hurt him and bullet proof.

Colossus-Big C
puck wins then

King Castle
not if they toss gas pellets at his @$$ but, yeh he can win periodically if he blitzes them all but i doubt it is within his character not knowing them to well he will lower his attack power and be cautious whcih would allow the team to drop him with gas..

it comes down to likelihood of a particular attack...

i say gas attack wouldnt be the regular option.. hence i will give it to puck 6/10

-K-M-
He also has had over a hundred years of experience, and was an incredibly skilled martial artist. Even Wolverine has made comment on his skill.

He will be appearing in Hell soon, and no I'm not kidding. He will be helping Wolverine.

The Nuul
Gas and sonics other than that, Puck stomps.

amnesia
Originally posted by -K-M-
He also has had over a hundred years of experience, and was an incredibly skilled martial artist. Even Wolverine has made comment on his skill.

He will be appearing in Hell soon, and no I'm not kidding. He will be helping Wolverine.

Why are all the Canadian characters so freaking old?

-K-M-
Originally posted by The Nuul
Gas and sonics other than that, Puck stomps.

Sonics havn't had incredible success on him due to his rubber body, but yeah gas will work.

Creshosk
Originally posted by amnesia
Why are all the Canadian characters so freaking old? Because everyone in canada is really freaking old. They just keep really well so they look good for their ages.

The people of the asian countries haven't fully mastered this trick yet.

King Castle
its b/c of the universal health care and also they are opposite of the average american as in not overweight with an unhealthy life style and eating habits..

Creshosk
Originally posted by King Castle
its b/c of the universal health caremmm

and also they are opposite of the average american as in not overweight with an unhealthy life style and eating habits..

Canada 22.4% of the population is obese.
United States 30.6% of the population is obese.

Thue difference is ther percentage of Norway's obese people. Norway 8.3%

Norway (8.3)+Canada(22.4) = USA(30.6)+.1

King Castle
also cleaner healthy mountain air... gotta love the climate.. love for life.

Creshosk
also cleaner healthy mountain air... gotta love the climate.. love for life. http://i33.tinypic.com/4t3vno.jpg

King Castle
which do you want and think is worse.

http://www.uncoached.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/nasty_food_11.jpg

Creshosk
which do you want and think is worse.

http://www.uncoached.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/nasty_food_11.jpg I'd take that sandwhich with a side of poutine.

Both look good. (I'm 6'0" and weigh around 115 pounds by the way)

Wait, how big is that thing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.