Albert Wesker vs Kazuya Mishima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
Wesker 6/10

crimson_2010
Originally posted by majid86
Wesker 6/10 laughing
R u kidding me? Wesker get roflstomped by the pure badass :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkqTZCvwfIE

Kazuya is a better fighter tha, Wesker by a large margin

Ridley_Prime
That's cool and all, but the video doesn't exactly show how he'll be able to deal with Wesker's speed.

Demonic Phoenix
He's got a red mechanical eye. awesome

Though yeah, Kazuya loses, seeing as Wesker is a bullet-timer and all (right?)

Ridley_Prime
Correct boi.

majid86
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
He's got a red mechanical eye. awesome

Though yeah, Kazuya loses, seeing as Wesker is a bullet-timer and all (right?)

And is probably stronger and could potentially slice his hand through Kazuya's chest

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by majid86
And is probably stronger and could potentially slice his hand through Kazuya's chest

Dunno about Wesker's strength feats.
I can't really remember the size of the rock that Chris moved, but Paul Phoenix was able to reduce a similar sized boulder into rubble with a punch. IMO, Kazuya's weaker than Paul, but not by much.

Then again, I think Wesker might be hella stronger than Chris mmm

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Correct boi.

Kazuya > Wesker in terms of coolness excellent

CosmicComet
Yoshimitsu was shown outrunning gatling fun fire from bryan fury carrying some big vulcan cannon.

I'm pretty sure Kazuya could do the same.

Wei Phoenix
Kazuya was thrown off a mountain or in a volcano as a child if I recall correctly. Kazuya beats his ass horribly. Heihachi himself is able to catch bullets with his teeth at point black range and he is on par with Kazuya.

Ridley_Prime
He wasn't thrown in a volcano; just off a mountain, which he only survived due to the Devil Gene anyway IIRC. Wesker survived falling long heights similar to that, as well as other stuff before he even had the abilities that he did in RE5.

Yeah, Heihachi caught but one bullet with his teeth in Tekken 6, but that feat doesn't really put him above a bullet timer whose effortlessly dodged two people's gunfire at once on more than one occasion...

CosmicComet
Heihachi was thrown off the, iirc, exact same mountain and he survived too. He has no devil genes at all.

Ridley_Prime
Ah, that part I did not know. Guess I stand corrected on the Devil Gene bit then.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
He wasn't thrown in a volcano; just off a mountain, which he only survived due to the Devil Gene anyway IIRC. Wesker survived falling long heights similar to that, as well as other stuff before he even had the abilities that he did in RE5.

Yeah, Heihachi caught but one bullet with his teeth in Tekken 6, but that feat doesn't really put him above a bullet timer whose effortlessly dodged two people's gunfire at once on more than one occasion...

The Devil Gene which I believe that he still has? Let's not forget that the Mishimas/Kazama's insane durability feats. Heihachi surviving the explosions of Jacks. Heihachi being able to bite a bullet without shattering his teeth.

Kazuya's fights with Jin, his fight with Lars and they were seen as an even match. Tekken fighters in general are superhuman in nearly if not all stats. Even the weaker ones are being seen dodging gatling gun fire point blank range, lifting tanks and what not.

Chris and Sheva were able to react to Wesker, not really a stretch to say that Kazuya can as well.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Yoshimitsu was shown outrunning gatling fun fire from bryan fury carrying some big vulcan cannon.

I'm pretty sure Kazuya could do the same.

I dunno about that. Kazuya isn't shown to be nearly as fast as Yoshimitsu, who's a ninja. I think only Raven could be his equal in speed, and perhaps the flying Devils.
Though in Bryan's ending, Yoshimitsu was shown dodging the same gatling gun bullets after they were shot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.