Machine Man Vs Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/288158-168604-machine-man_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/669/96669-188183-amazo_large.jpg

-K-M-
I love Machine Man, but he gets stomped

Prep-Man
Yeah, but can't he adapt, too?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yeah, but can't he adapt, too?

Not current Machine Man.

Galan007
Yeah, Machine Man is gonna have to do some serious adapting if he wants to compete with the version of Amazo shown in the OP pic.

-K-M-
He never even came close to those levels, so yeah I don't like MM's chances sad

the ninjak
I think I read that justice league years ago. It's old isn't it?

The guy gave Supes bruises all over his face.

Machine man gets busted to bits.

Q99
Originally posted by the ninjak
I think I read that justice league years ago. It's old isn't it?

It was done during Morrison's run I think (though written by someone else iirc).

the ninjak
And MachineMan wasn't nowhere near as fantastic in Marvel Zombies 5 as he was in 4.

Got his arm blown off and had to get repairs. I thought he had a HF as long as he had beer.

Warlord
MM gets stomped...the super adaptoid could be a better fight

-K-M-
Originally posted by the ninjak
And MachineMan wasn't nowhere near as fantastic in Marvel Zombies 5 as he was in 4.

Got his arm blown off and had to get repairs. I thought he had a HF as long as he had beer.

That's an alternate reality, so not canon

He doesn't need beer to repair.

amnesia
Superman looks like Elvis

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by -K-M-
That's an alternate reality, so not canon

He doesn't need beer to repair. Actually, IIRC, the Machine Man that appears in Marvel Zombies Vol.4 and 5 is the 616 one. The Marvel Zombies start coming in through to the 616 reality and Machine Man takes the fight to them.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by amnesia
Superman looks like Elvis There you got it Amazo killed the king

-K-M-
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Actually, IIRC, the Machine Man that appears in Marvel Zombies Vol.4 and 5 is the 616 one. The Marvel Zombies start coming in through to the 616 reality and Machine Man takes the fight to them.

Oh I didn't know that, I stopped reading Zombies after 3. My mistake.

amnesia
I hated marvel zombies.

OneDumbG0
^ Marvel Zombies hated you. sneer Originally posted by -K-M-
Oh I didn't know that, I stopped reading Zombies after 3. My mistake. It's pretty funny actually. Because that's the first instance where Warren Ellis' Nextwave was being subtly shoehorned into 616 reality. Machine Man was his Nextwave personality.

And now... with those World War Hulks tie-ins, Nextwave is in 616 continuity. I don't know why, but that makes me happy.

the ninjak
Marvel Zombies 3 and 4 were awesome and3, 4 and 5 are canon.

MAchineman, Morbius and Howard the Duck are agents of ARMOR now they deal with interdimensional threats.

MachineMan practically minced the zombiefied marvel universe.

the ninjak
Nextwave MachineMan would be the most challenge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.